Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 6/20/09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux / Triplicarius / Terra Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 20 JUN 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General topics.

SUMMARY: Ordo-wide discussion.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get--

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Idiot.

[18:00] Vinnie Lei: ...

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Dealt with.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Mercz. Lol.

[18:00] Zerowinged Vasiliev shouts: >=|

[18:00] Tyenshinsi Takaaki: Facepalmed

[18:01] Christoph Batra facepalms

[18:01] Kazuhiro Schnyder facepaws >.<

[18:01] Snowean Avro: are you shitting me...

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Anywho.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Focus up please.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: As I was saying.

[18:01] Snowean Avro: sorry sir

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Welcome to the weekly meeting.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: This will be as brief as manageable.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Please do not interrupt or speak out of turn. I will give you the opportunity to speak.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: I will begin with my weekly brief.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: After which we'll move on to unit reports, old business, keynote topics, and then close with promotions and merits.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Without further adieu.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: We're currently sitting stable at 246 members in the main group.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: 15 total applications over the course of the week.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: 2 accepted. 8 denied. The remainder are under review.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: As of today, three additional applications have been added.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Last week, we had seven offensive deployments documented.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Twenty-two documented defensive manuevers, not counting multiple unreported brief visits by Frokos and Catirandomdude#9039203.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Politically, several new enemies have popped up.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Last week, Silverhawks were ejected from the IS. The Ordo engaged them yesterday in our first raid against them. It went very well. We will definitely visit again in the future.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Today, the group "Corsair" announced its return. We are currently on neutral standings, pending examination.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: And lastly, Vanguard has been confirmed as returning. Politically, hostile.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Internally, the Ordo has progressed at a stable rate. Activity remains high, with zero turnover, and a continued flow of applicants.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: I do have a lot of good news to bring up during the keynote.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: So we'll move on!

Divisional Reports

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports?

[18:10] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Umarov, for Terra.

Terra

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: Much has happened in terra this week. Some command roles have been shifted, and some people have been elevated to fill the roles required. I'd like to welcome Xayvien Rau to administratio and Karlhockey Forte to the Centurion Council as the Cohors A commander. On another note, I have something to bring up to Octet and Century commanders. If it does not apply to you disregard. It is imperative that you turn in your reports on time and that I recieve a copy. If you fail to submit your reports on time/at all without a valid reason repeatedly you will be reassigned and replaced by someone that can. Now, moving on to unit reports.

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: From Keller for Invictus: "Invictus has begun implementing a new training regimen, with the first exercise being held Friday, the first of many. The search for candidates to fill the current roster vacancies is nearly complete! Tsume Xiao has scripted and... 'sounded' the new Invictus SMG, a 50 round variant of the Spectre M4. The last step is texturing before it is ready for testing / approval from Munitorum for distribution. A training schedule has been developed and put into effect, effective this Friday. It will see sessions held three times a week, along with weekly raids into enemy territory. Jason Backer and Scientific Waffle have taken on roles as training instructors, so that in addition to scheduled trainings, random spontaneous ones may take place.

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: From Gulliver for Antesignani: "No real news to report. Two open spots to fill. Very little training: Zerow and I were both AFK a lot. Looking into getting a howitzer made. Changed builders for the Negev and Galil projects. Looking to expand scheduled training and appoint two more squad members to run at least one scheduled training exercise and have the ability to muster bored Antesignani for impromptu sessions."

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: From Xayvien for Fulminata: "Fulminata has been going rather good. We have our assigned members and their gear in the proper place. A BETA for two trainings has been completed and a third should be looked into shortly. I plan on discussing matters with joint training along the other Squad's when given a chance to sit down. As this is my first report being written for a meeting (Going to keep it brief, usually it's me taking them and handing em' over) I'll cover some of the updates for Fulminata. We currently have a new XO as Lilium has stepped down and Hokusai was appointed. He's no doubt going to be a great XO and has shown this through dedication in the past. Lilium is going to be missed in the Fulminata family."

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: "A BETA of the handbook has been written and put into place. It's developed to describe some of the gear and training we may be conducting soon. I'm working on getting everyone elses time written down for possible meetings to be conducted weekly. As the current CO I have an open door approach, so if anyone wishes to speak with me in regards to Fulminata matters I don't mind. As of this time we're looking to appoint a training NCO and get two final spots filled sometime soon."

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: And from myself for the Adiutor Staff: "The adiutor staff will be meeting on monday to discuss additional duties and possible reassignment of certain tasks. All members of the staff are asked to post which times are good for them on the forum thread for the meeting. On the equipment front, as I said last week a new revolver is on the way which will be scripted by Tsume Xiao. Several gasmasks are also being worked on by keller which will be completed shortly."

[18:13] Lestat Umarov: That concludes my report for this week. Any additional reports may be presented at the discretion of the Imperator.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent, thank you. Astra?

[18:13] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Demar.

Astra

[18:14] Sosarin Demar: Astra bolstered its flight instructor group with some new members. Air combat participation, where applicable, bore favorable reports. We had an air exercise plus an event with the Mercz that went very well. My thanks to all who participated and applied themselves to seeing these activities through.

[18:14] Sosarin Demar: As a personal project I've been working on an air combat survey which will be an overview of sim rules, expectations, and opinions of other groups on aerial warfare in general. The purpose of collecting this data is to interpret the general mood people have for air combat so we can find the right buttons to press in order to stimulate it naturally without hindrance. I'll be posting this data tonight for everyone to have a look'see and discuss.

[18:14] Sosarin Demar: Next week I'd like to see more focus on training as well as a continuation of diplomatic activities with other groups. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Sosarin; please add Silverhawks to the list of groups to approach.

[18:15] Sosarin Demar: Done.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report this evening?

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: All right, moving right along then.

Old Business

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up this evening?

[18:16] Snowean Avro raises hand

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Snowean.

[18:17] Snowean Avro: Sorry two question one general the other something i have cooking in my mind

[18:17] Snowean Avro: THis is open questions right?

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: No, old business that has been touched on before.

[18:17] Snowean Avro: or more like open topics.

[18:17] Snowean Avro: oH SORRY

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: No problem.

[18:17] Snowean Avro: nvm then sir

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along, then.

Keynote Topics

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Keynote topics this evening.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: I have three topics to discuss, after which I'll open to general topis.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Topics, rather.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, touching base on the unlock revisions.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Inoue is working tirelessly on bringing Mercury up to speed to accomodate the changes in the unlock system. At this time, she is working on finishing up the authorization portion of the scripting.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: After which, it will be as simple as clicking on a locker and choosing "yes or no" on whether or not you wish to unlock an item.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: In addition, a "get new" locker will be set out. Any member will be able to click it, and Mercury will send you the newest version of all the gear you should have.

[18:21] Kynnaria Merlin raises her hand.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Inoue is not clear on when it will be prepared, but it's coming along nicely.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Kynnaria?

[18:21] Kynnaria Merlin: Nevermind, that answered my question.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Perfect.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

[18:23] IcedPhoenix Seferis raises a hand

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Or not.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Iced?

[18:23] IcedPhoenix Seferis: If someone would have unlocks pending or waiting to be used with they be available after the system is implemented?

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: You will be compensated, yep.

[18:23] IcedPhoenix Seferis: Thank you that is all.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: The way the system will work is pretty simple. We'll just tell the server . . for example. "IcedPhoenix has x amount of available unlocks to be used."

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: And the server'll do the rest when you click.

[18:24] Tsume Xiao Raises hand/paw/thing

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume?

[18:25] Tsume Xiao: About weapons and Mercury. Are we switching our small arms Auth to Mercury instead of Local? And If so.. would there be anyconcern about what happens if mercury screws up?

[18:25] Tsume Xiao: Not to sound silly.. But like in MGS4?

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Weapon auth (ie; attaching it) will be local.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Getting weapons from a locker will be server based.

[18:26] Tsume Xiao: I was reffering to the attach auth, thank you.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: So no "Mercury is down, all of our guns broke. >.>"

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Just. "Aryte I can't get my minigun q.q!!!"

[18:27] Tsume Xiao: And then Lestat runing around going "BANG!" at Praeda's with his fingers.

[18:27] Tsume Xiao: D:

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Right.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Any last questions?

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. Next topic.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: The octet leader position in Terra has been filled. As mentioned last meeting, Tyler has been deployed to Afghanistan, opening a spot.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: I have chosen Kazuhiro Schnyder to fill the role, based upon his time in service and understanding of the position. Other volunteers will be contacted individually after the meeting and be notified as to why Kazuhiro was chosen over their qualifications.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations Kazuhiro. I'll get you set up and into the slave laboring this evening.

[18:29] Kazuhiro Schnyder: Thank you, Sir

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Aaand on to the next topic.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: I would wager there's a lot of you here who don't know what "Chronus" is.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: So I'll start from the beginning.

[18:31] Snowean Avro: ...

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: We will be introducing a second simulator into the Titan cluster, to our north. The area will be used to extend the enemy approach, as we prepare to turn Titan into a city scape.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: I have placed the sim requisition order today. So it'll likely be online within a short time.

[18:32] Rei Kuhr raises a hand.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Quiet.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Initially, Chronus will be a homestead, to take advantage of the offer from LL to grandfather the price. Down the road, we will eventually upgrade the region (as planned) to bring it to a C5 like Titan.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: The reason we've decided to uncover Chronus is simple. Linden Labs wants to give homesteads back without a charge, and keep the lower price.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Ordo/Titan are more than capable of upkeeping Chronus without an issue, indefinitely. A second full sim would put some strain, so we're delaying that project until economic standards have stabilized to a better quality.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Likewise, we want to be prepared to /build/ a second full sime.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: -e.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: What this means for the Ordo:

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Extended combat zones and sim build changes within the next couple of weeks.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Heightened presence of attackers, as the operational zone is dramatically increased.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: . . More space, since we're gigantic and kind of need to actually move around. Haha.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:37] Rei Kuhr raises a hand.

[18:37] Snowean Avro raises hand

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Rei.

[18:37] Rei Kuhr: Want me to rewrite the spawn regulations? D:

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Not at this time.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Snowean?

[18:38] Snowean Avro: ow much natural cover are we talking here sir for Terras perspective in case of frontal assaults?

[18:38] Snowean Avro: how much*

[18:38] Snowean Avro: not including our ressable barricades

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: The entirety of the region is slated for a massive overhaul.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: So. You'll see!

[18:39] Snowean Avro: kk thank you sir

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Any further questions?

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: All right. Opening up to general topics at this time.

[18:40] Snowean Avro raises hand

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Snowean.

[18:42] Snowean Avro: Actualy sorry sir i thin that this is not much of a question just an Idea of mine that i do not know how to voice at this time and who to voice it too

[18:42] Intus Infinity raises hand.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: All right.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Intus.

[18:42] Intus Infinity shouts: Current ordoimperialis.com website statistics for the week of 06-13-09 to 06-19-09: There was a total of 3,216 visits (12.53% were new visits), 615 unique visitors, 26,702 page views, and the average time on website was 09 minutes, 16 seconds. Most visitors are from the US(2,228), the UK(318), and Canada(256). For a more detailed analysis, please see PDF document: http://intus.ordoimperialis.com/wrd062009.pdf

[18:42] Intus Infinity: Thank you, and as a reminder please do not be afriad to send me or my administrators an IM if your rank is not updated on the forums, or any other sort of question.

[18:43] Intus Infinity: (no idea why I shouted. :|)

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Intus.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic?

[18:45] Capn Robonaught raises hand

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Capn?

[18:45] Capn Robonaught: I do not know if you are aware, just in case you all are not..

[18:46] Capn Robonaught: [June 20 18:37pm PDT] - At approximately 23:00 (11:00pm) PDT tonight, one of Second Life’s primary datacenters will be undergoing emergency maintenance. For an orderly maintenance cycle we will be bringing approximately 5,000 regions offline during the course of this maintenance

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Oh whoa.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for the heads up.

[18:46] Capn Robonaught: yesi sir.

[18:47] Ty Zucker raises his hand

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Ty?

[18:48] Desereck Creeggan raises his hand.

[18:49] Ty Zucker "Yes, i don't know if you went over this already or not because i walked in kinda late (sorry again v_v ) ... the moment that alot of sims were going offline, i think Titan also went offline, and for a split moment that it came back online, someone managed to hack the Outpost door and get in.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Aye, was taken care of. Thank you.

[18:49] Ty Zucker: alrighty ^^

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Any last topics this evening?

[18:50] Desereck Creeggan: o/

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck.

[18:50] Desereck Creeggan: Will we have a voidscape like we do now, in the new sim build, so that we cant sit on prims that dont have a sitscript in it? =x

[18:51] Desereck Creeggan: Voidscape being the pretty megaprims outside the sim.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: I really don't know. Niiya?

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: She isn't here, is she?

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Oh she is.

[18:53] Syl Kiranov: She's not, but I don't believe there's a solid voidscape planned.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Haha, thank you.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics?

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: All righty.

Promotions

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: On to promotions this evening.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: A few things to note before we get ther.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: There.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: First, the list is short and purposely so! As mentioned, letting the rank tree stabilize a bit before making larger shifts. I am also trying to avoid giving out dozens of unlock points before the new system sets in.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: So don't be surprised if a lot of the commendations are lower end.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: It's not because I hate you, I promise.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Well.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Most of you.

[18:56] DamionStJames Webb: ^.^

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: After I go over the list, pleaaaase do not cheer and shout until I handle the final words.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: After which, I will dismiss the meeting and get to handing out the merits and ranks. It should take me about thirty minutes! So be patient.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: On to the promotions.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Alexi Ayres - [E-2];[Combat Prowess]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: (OH DON'T FORGET TO RECOMMEND PEOPLE NEXT WEEK!)

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Bob McKinley - [E-3];[Homeland Defense]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Christoph Batra - [Homeland Defense]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Crash Silverfall - [Homeland Defense]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Cyric Paine - [Comrade Support]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Dominic Zapotocky - [E-2];[Comrade Support]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Dynamic Drinkwater - [Corona Vallaris]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Genesis Ronmark - [E-3];[Homeland Defense]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Jaxx Loon - [Homeland Defense]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Karmyn Maurer - [E-3]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Kazuhro Schnyder - [E-7];[Homeland Defense]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Kynnaria Merlin - [Comrade Support]; [Homeland Defense]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Lunus Ferraris - [Homeland Defense]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Melna Milos - [E-6]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Nevin Sewell - [E-4];[Recruitment]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Rei Kuhr - [Merit of Honor]

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: . . lol, Lone left after the L's.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Sam Troell - [E-4]

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Settezin Zabelin - [E-2];[Combat Prowess]

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Snowean Avro - [Homeland Defense]

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Tresia Beck - [Homeland Defense]

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Tyenshinsi Takaaki - [Combat Prowess]

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Ty Zucker - [Homeland Defense]

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Voxsu Aluveaux – [Homeland Defense]

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Williamca Zenovka - [E-4]

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Wolfjoya Furse – [Homeland Defense]

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: WolfShaman Warrior - [E-4];[Homeland Defense]

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Zero Itamae - [Ordo Achievement]

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: (He is out of chat range teaching.)

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: (He's taught like 13 cadets in a couple weeks.)

Meeting Closer

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations to all of you. Remember. There is /always/ next week. Very, very good job to everyone. Thank you for a great week. I will be off and on the remainder of the evening, so please hold "omg Aryte!" IMS for a bit while I get situated.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: I do appreciate all of your time and efforts. Ahh-- oh. Uhm. Tomorrow is Father's Day.

[19:03] Rei Kuhr: ...

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: We will remain open, but we'll be a bit more lazy than usual.

[19:03] Scientific Waffle: lol

[19:03] DamionStJames Webb raises hand

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: I believe Lestat wants to DJ and such. So it'll be laid back, just, with guns.

[19:03] Snowean Avro: Yay!

[19:03] DamionStJames Webb: ah nevermind

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Love to you all. Etc, etc, etc.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.