Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 6/27/09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux / Triplicarius / Terra Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 27 JUN 09

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General topics.

SUMMARY: Ordo gathered and discussed.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get started.

[18:00] Desereck Creeggan: assumption song is amazing

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: As per the norm, I do request you all hold your comments and so forth until I provide the opportunity.

[18:00] Desereck Creeggan: Oh, sorry.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Speaking out of turn will make everyone sit here a lot longer.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: To begin, weekly report from me.

Imperator's Report

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Currently sitting at 249 members. All accounted for. No resignations last week.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 7 applications, 3 accepted, 4 denied. 4 additional added today.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 22 defensive manuevers last week.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 9 offensive manuevers -- 2 more than last evening!

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Last week, rather.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomacy and the likes has been solid. No real pressing matters to note, aside from Sparta.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Second Chance, the Spartan region, is kaput. Assumption is LL caught up with Bruno Ziskey's claiming "charity" discount on the region, realizing he was full of it. But that is based on circumstance, and not yet confirmed. Regardless, Sparta essentially camps out at Thorium now.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: AISC activity (anti-IS Coalition) has been relatively high. Several engagements this week were against them, including a joint-task deployment of Merczateers and Ordo on their headquarters in Mountain.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Combat there proved fruitful, as we essentially blew everything up and ran around setting up sandwich shops with the Mercz.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: All in all, it was an incredibly good week for Ordo in the way of foreign deployments. Very good work.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Let's move on to unit reports.

Divisional Reports

[18:07] Zerowinged Vasiliev raises his paw.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Zerowinged, for Terra.

Terra

[18:09] Zerowinged Vasiliev: One major thing to point out with Terra this week. Xang Xiao has announced that he is stepping down from the position of Legates of Terra due to a increased need for his service in Korea. In turn Lestat Umarov has been elevated to take his position as Legates. For more information please read the "[Ordo] Promotion Ceremony/Meeting" in the forums in "Reports; Meeting" subforum. Now, with that said, unit reports.

[18:09] Zerowinged Vasiliev: From Keller for Invictus: "Invictus has continued picking up the pace. Brief, spontaneous training sessions have been held in Tsume's new killhouse, along with a more elaborate exercise to be held Friday evening. The Spectre SMG is nearly complete and should be handed out in the next couple of days (Tsume did an -awesome- job with it)."

[18:09] Zerowinged Vasiliev: From Gulliver for Antesignani: "One exceedingly successful raid on TCG, 6.20.09. Tsume built a training facility with the idea that bullets shouldn't ghost through prims. One training session held as of early Thursday morning. Trevor, Melna, and Vas were named as trainers and given authority to schedule and hold impromptu sessions. So far only Melna's gotten that going. Our builder broke ground on our LMG and we're happy about that."

[18:10] Zerowinged Vasiliev: From Xayvien for Fulminata: "Fulminata this week concluded our collection of getting a total of ten members. We welcome to our ranks a veteran of Second Life combat who has a proud history of work, Faril Iredell. We also have the dedicated Ordo Imperialis member under the name of Kazuhiro Schnyder, who I welcome to our squad with open arms. As such we have started working towards other goals within the group."

[18:10] Faril Iredell: :D

[18:10] Zerowinged Vasiliev: And from myself for the Auditor Staff: "We had a meeting earlier this week which ironed what exactaly the roles in the staff will entail and the duties for such roles. A completed version of the handbook describing what was discussed, will be issued as soon as it is finished."

[18:11] Zerowinged Vasiliev: I am Triplicarius Vasiliev and this concludes this weeks report for Terra.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia puts a check next to Faril for "OUT OF TURN."

[18:11] Faril kisses Dominic's nose.

[18:11] Faril kisses Dominic's nose.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you Zer--

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia adds two.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you Zerowinged.

[18:11] Dominic Zapotocky: I will stab you, Faril.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Astra?

Astra

[18:11] Sosarin Demar raises his hand for Astra.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Sosarin.

[18:11] Sosarin Demar: Astra combat participation has been good on the defensive and offensive fronts. We had a mixed-team dogfighting event with Alliance Navy and it went extremely well. Their air division has a new second in command who is quite personable. I bet we'll have more activities with them in the near future.

[18:11] Sosarin Demar: The Apostles, our instructor staff, recruited additional personnel. It has been a turtle-paced process, but we endeavor to have instructors of quality in a group with a limited number of necessary staff. Since we pushed on bolstering the staff about a month ago, we've added about four fighter aircraft instructors and incorporated the present bomber instructors. I thank all who've been patient on the candidacy list.

[18:12] Sosarin Demar: Fighter aircraft training proceeds at a normal pace. Special thanks to Heather and Cyric for their help this week on that. Diplomacy with other military air divisions continues. Astra needs to appoint some new flight leads, continue training, and push more on diplomacy for the up and coming week. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Sosarin.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report?

[18:13] Kraa String raises a hand

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Kraa, for Tactica?

Tactica

[18:14] Kraa String: Tactica is working hard on pushing out plans for the upcoming summer operation. This should be complete for a week after AC is over. We just need to get a few dates from yourself Aryte and work out some numbers.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: That would be perfect. We can start immediately after returning. I look forward to hearing your brief and take on the plans.

[18:15] Gulliver Carpool raises his hand.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Gulliver.

[18:17] Gulliver Carpool: I'm sure some of us who aren't going to be going to the furry party are wondering: How much Ordo planning will go on there, and will us homebodies/humans have a say on things through regular means, e.g., forum, inworld meetings, etc?

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: The keynote discussion is all about that.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: This is unit reports.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: You're slightly ahead.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report?

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

Old Business

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: On to old business then. Any topics to bring up this evening?

[18:18] Intus Infinity raises hand.

[18:18] DamionStJames Webb raises hand

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Intus.

[18:20] Intus Infinity: As many of you have witnessed, our forum was upgraded to version 3.0.0 from 2.3.6 . It has fixed two major bugs that allowed individuals like Dagger Exonar to exploit and see private posts.

[18:20] Anlysia Gregoire: .o7

[18:21] Intus Infinity: I will *not* be making a skin for the website. Anyone and everyone is who is willing to do so is welcome.

[18:21] Intus Infinity: (Contact me after meeting please)

[18:21] Intus Infinity: On to statistics:

[18:21] Intus Infinity: Current ordoimperialis.com website statistics for the week of 06-20-09 to 06-26-09: There was a total of 2,972 visits (14.94% were new visits), 669 unique visitors, 20,628 page views, and the average time on website was 07 minutes, 13 seconds. Most visitors are from the US(2,080), Canada(266), and the UK(219) (Canada is beating the UK for once! Woo!). For a more detailed analysis, please see PDF document: http://intus.ordoimperialis.com/wrd062709.pdf

[18:21] Intus Infinity: Thank you, and as a reminder please do not be afriad to send me or my administrators an IM if your rank is not updated on the forums, or any other sort of question.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you Intus.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Damion?

[18:23] Faril Iredell: wtf

[18:23] DamionStJames Webb: yess I wanted to remind people about the regulations again about unauthorized vehicles. I've seen alot more of it despite me reminding people about our policy. I respect developmental testing, but not everyone is developing and I cant beleive ever claim of it

[18:23] Snowean Avro steps on the cricket...

[18:23] Snowean Avro: ...............................................................................................................................

[18:23] Snowean Avro: ...............................................................................................................................

[18:23] Faril Iredell: my hud just flipped out, sorry about that

[18:24] Snowean Avro: fuck gesture...

[18:24] Sera Otoro: shhh

[18:24] ribena Homewood: Sssh..

[18:24] Aelus Janus elevated a five-digited peripheral of his, ergo placing himself in the communicatory queue.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Aelus?

[18:25] Aelus Janus: For the purpose of mitigating rumors: the Alliance Navy does not plan on an alliance with Vanguard.

[18:25] Aelus Janus: Direct enquiries to my IM window.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Any further old business?

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along to new business.

Keynote Topics

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Three topics to cover this evening.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, if you didn't notice . .

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Chronus is reattached to Titan.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Just. In the wrong location.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: It will be moved to the opposite end of the spawn, to the east.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: That should take a couple days. So don't mind the giant blank sim with a happy face.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:29] Desereck Creeggan raises his hand.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck.

[18:30] Desereck Creeggan: Is Chronus now an indefinate addition to our sims, or is its future still unsteady?

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: It'll be here forever.

[18:31] Desereck Creeggan: Yay!

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Indeed!

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Second topic this evening.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Accountability. Currently, a lot of projects are outstanding--Schola instructor volunteers, leadership positions, and so forth.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Unfortunately we have had a strain of problems revolving around individuals volunteering to "do" something, taking a limited position, and then . . not following through.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: In response to this, I do want to give a general warning: accountability and project management are going to be more strictly examined.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: For example, if you volunteer to be a Schola instructor and then drop the ball . .

[18:34] Aelus Janus cracks his knuckles.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Don't expect to be eligible for volunteering for any other limited positions until your accountability is demonstrated.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: I will be sending out quasi-nastygrams to several people this evening and tomorrow. It is unfair to occupy a role, without intent to carry through.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: There are a lot of folks who're eager and willing to take those positions.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: So please do try to be a bit considerate before raising your hand and bouncing around going "memememe!"

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:38] Rei Kuhr raises a hand, "Just a comment."

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Rei.

[18:39] Rei Kuhr: If you guys really want to volunteer for something, ask the person in charge to know what you're going to be doing.

[18:39] Rei Kuhr: Gives you a better idea if it's up your alley.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Aaand on to the big one.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned last week, as of Tuesday, June the 30th, I will be vacation. This period will last until Monday, July the 6th.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: In addition to my absence, a significant portion of both Terra and Astra’s command staff will be on the same vacation outing—not to mention various other members.

[18:44] Kytec Switchblade: Aswell as nearly all of the Praetorian guard. lol

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: During the six days I will be gone, some provisions have been arranged to ensure the function of the group. The purpose of this discussion here will be to explain my expectations, detail the plans I have for you all, and go over a rough schedule of availability (on my part).

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, let me touch on the expectations portion. For those of you who have been part of the Ordo for a few months probably remember the time I took off in January, and probably remember this same speech! But, bear with me.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Time away from the group is, as cheesy as it sounds, really hard for me. I am naturally a worrier, and there are few things that I worry as much about as the well being of my group.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: It is important to me that all of you are taken care of and are provided adequate support, thus when I am out and about with limited connection, it puts me off balance.

[18:47] Tsume Xiao raises hand/paw thing

[18:47] Snowean Avro: ...

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Do not interrupt.

[18:48] Tsume Xiao lowers said hand paw thing

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: That is not to say I down credit any one of your capabilities, but it makes me feel slightly helpless when I’m unable to simply jump on at a moment’s notice when I am needed.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: As such, it means the world to me that all of you are extra attentive and on your best behavior while I am on vacation.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: For the last . . . five vacations I have taken, there have been /zero/ incidents. To be able to go out of town and enjoy myself while the Ordo continues to function at optimal levels, simply blows me away. I ask of you that you please make this the sixth time I am able to go out of town without a hitch.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: I promise you, if you make my vacation enjoyable, I will make your efforts enjoyable and rewarded when I return.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Remember, if there is any problem, document it meticulously. Whether that’s an internal or an external issue! Also, remember to confide in your officers.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Several of our most veterans will still be present and have pledged to be as available as possible while I am away. In addition, if there’s truly something that requires my attention, I will provide ways to reach me—I’ll also be dropping in daily to check up!

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: (Xayvien has pledged, he just isn't aware yet.)

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: While I am away, Legates Sosarin Demar will assume the senior command role within the group.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Tomorrow during the officer meeting, we will be arranging two primary tasks: raids and training opportunities. It is my hope to have the officer staff commit to hosting at least two major training routines for the entirety of the group.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: In addition, it is my hope that at least two raids will be hosted during my time away. To clarify, Sosarin will have the highest authority during my absence.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomacy and policy will be in his hands. Over the course of my experiences, there are few people I trust as much as Sosarin—if you have not had the pleasure to work with him, I can affirm he’s one of the most talented officers I have ever met. If you have anything that would usually require my attention, Sosarin will be able to take care of it for you.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: On June 30th I will be departing in the early morning. Most of the day will be spent in transit, but I should return to having some availability for contact around 3:00 PM SLT. Most of the 30th will be pretty lazy and low key, so it is probable that I will be on and functioning relatively normal in the evening. A raid hosted by me is quite possible in the late evening.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: July 1st will also be a relatively laid back day; I will likely be on and about several times to check up. Once again, it is possible that a raid may be hosted in the evening. I will be available throughout the day to answer e-mails and offline IMs.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: July 2nd is my birthday! Haha. It will likely be a busy one for me, but I will attempt to drop by for a checkup. Again, I should be relatively able to answer e-mails and offline IMs.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: July 3rd will likely be the busiest of days for me, but an evening (and morning) checkup likely. Offline IMs and e-mails fine. I will attempt to have an officer hand a training session this day.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: July 4th will be an Ordo holiday. Sim will be secure and casual dress approved. So this’ll be a lazy day for you all! The weekly meeting will not be conducted. Instead, a week-wrap up post will be made on the forums to allow for weekly reports to be submitted. I know you'll miss me bantering for two hours, but, we'll make up for it the week after. :D

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: July 5th will probably be pretty damn hectic, but I expect to check up in the morning and possibly in the evening. This will be the other day I will try to convince an officer to host training.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: July 6th will be another miserable travel day for me. I will be back in the late evening. And lastly, July 7th will be a catch up day for me and mark the resumption of normal business!

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: If at any time during my absence you need me, the best ways to contact me: a) drop me an offline IM, b) or, if urgent contact an officer (they all have my phone number) and have them bug me.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Hell, 90% of people in this room have my phone number. Lol.

[18:59] Kytec Switchblade: For emergencies simply call 609-457-9003 :D

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: A couple things to note while I am gone: Schola will continue as normal, but there may be a delay on inductions.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Schola instructors, please make sure cadets are aware.

[18:59] Kytec Switchblade: thats mine not Arytes

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: If an officer wishes to run an additional raid, all I ask is they give me a good heads up so I can quickly survey the field (if applicable). IE: “Gulliver sends me a text at 12:00 PM SLT and says ‘thir I want to attack here, with x amount of dudes, at 1:00 PM SLT.”

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, as mentioned, we will try to work out some predetermined raids during the meeting tomorrow. And finally, I will be asking an officer (or possibly another volunteer) to maintain a thread on the forums that summarizes the day’s events and provides links to any applicable reports—raid, defense, etc. That will simply make life a lot easier for me.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: I will be here for the remainder of today, as well as for Sunday. Monday, I’ll be available for the evening. At that time, I’ll give my farewells and final tidings of “be good or I’ll beat you.”

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia stares at Xayvien.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Oh. Karlhockey wanted me to tell everyone he’s already on his way to vacation and is not here. Or something.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[19:01] Nikolai Thorkveld raises a hand.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Nikolai!

[19:01] Sera Otoro: me

[19:01] Rei Kuhr raises a hand.

[19:01] Nikolai Thorkveld: Just a few comments sir.

[19:02] Nikolai Thorkveld: Firstly, I'd like to wish you a happy, albiet early, birthday! :D

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Go right ahead.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you! :D

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia makes a note to promote Nikolai.

[19:02] Sera Otoro splats.

[19:02] Nikolai Thorkveld: Second, I'd like to thank everyone in Ordo for making my first week so enjoyable, I look forward to spending several more with everyone.

[19:02] Kraa String: Only several?

[19:03] Tyenshinsi Takaaki: ...

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Haha. Shh.

[19:03] Dynamic Drinkwater: You mean years :D?

[19:03] Nikolai Thorkveld: And lastly, I hope you're going to inform Geodan you'll be away.. Won't you? >>;

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Our pleasure, Nikolai. :) I hope a year from now you're sitting back going "I R OLD AND JADED."

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: . . Why would I tell Geodan?

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: The guy rarely attacks when I am here. I am usually sleeping.

[19:04] Nikolai Thorkveld: His feeling might be hurt if noone tells him. xD

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: HAhaha.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Fine!

[19:04] Nikolai Thorkveld: He's practically part of the family as it is.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Anything else, Nikolai?

[19:04] Nikolai Thorkveld: No sir, that's all.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. Thank you. :)

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Sera.

[19:04] Sera Otoro: mainly comments for this.

[19:04] Seb Yakan raises his hand :D!

[19:05] ribena Homewood raises his hand. :|

[19:06] Sera Otoro: first off, the amount of blood sweat and tears i have put to getting everything ready for this moment at AC, but im sure itll be well worth it, just dont all hug me at once please...? i dont want to be squashed up and put in hospital...

[19:06] Zerowinged Vasiliev: ;(

[19:07] Sera Otoro: passport, Visa, and all that stuff... it would have been much easier if my mother didnt make me overstay in the US...

[19:07] Sera Otoro: but i am most definately looking forward to flying from the UK to meet those that are going to be there.

[19:08] Sera Otoro: secondly, happy birthday for the 2nd of july aryte, but im buying you dinner early, (30th)

[19:09] Sera Otoro: third, those who are going, dont do a loki and raid the babyfur room

[19:10] Sera Otoro: lastly, those who arent going, make us proud

[19:10] Sera Otoro: that is all...

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Rei?

[19:10] Rei Kuhr: I was just curious, how many of the staff going to AC are going to be the estate managers? Will we have enough to make sure griefers are handled?

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Only two of the EM are going.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Seb?

[19:12] Seb Yakan: Aryte, which do you prefer: chocolate or vanilla? Also, what's your favorite color?

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Vanilla, blue and white?

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[19:13] Seb Yakan: Perfect. That's what I needed to know.

[19:13] ribena Homewood: I just would like to say that I hope you enjoy your vacation, and . . I promise not to nuke Titan while you're gone. *searches sim-wide nuke and grid crasher on SLX*

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Ribena?

[19:13] ribena Homewood: Oh, and I'll buy you something awesome for your birthday. A taco in a giftbox.

[19:13] ribena Homewood: Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbNP5yqg7hc

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, haha.

[19:14] Vinnie Lei raises hand

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie?

[19:14] Bob McKinley raises his hand.

[19:15] Vinnie Lei: Don't worry, ahve a great time ya'll.. the ones that are staying on Titan will make sure it stays safe, etc. oh.. and happeh birtday '=||| (bad attempt at ASCII pie?)

[19:15] Xayvien Rau raises hand.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Bob?

[19:15] Bob McKinley: Where the heck are you all going, location wise? SOrry I am lost.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Pittsburgh.

[19:16] Bob McKinley: Oh lame ok. Thanks :)

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Xayvien?

[19:16] Xayvien Rau: Just wanted to say this...Not going to AC myself, going to be holding this hammer the entire time. With a muffin in the other, but...In brief is this statement: KEYSTONE'S MINE. >8X - End statement.

[19:16] Jayce Iredell: If you see lord stanley'mug, drink only canadian beer out of it.

[19:16] Ty Zucker raises hand.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Ty?

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[19:17] Aelus Janus raises the previously-used peripheral for a second time.

[19:18] Ty Zucker "Not sure if everyone's aware of this or not, but Wolfjoya is in the hospital recovering from heart surger. He says he should be back Sunday. When he comes back, be sure to give him a nice firm pat on the back as a 'Welcome back, hope you're feeling better' gesture. :P

[19:18] Ty Zucker: surgery**

[19:18] ribena Homewood: I'll give him a welcome back deadarm.

[19:19] Ty Zucker: thats the spirit! :D

[19:19] Tyenshinsi Takaaki: ...

[19:19] Kraa String gets out a paper bag ready to scare Wolfjoyal

[19:19] Kraa String: *!

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: HAha.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Aelus?

[19:20] Aelus Janus: Intus and I will be in New York from next wednesday to the following teusday. I suggest dropping a notecard if you need something, due to the heavy IM-load.

[19:21] Aelus Janus: Er, that is all.

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. :D

[19:22] Desereck Creeggan raises his hand

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck?

[19:23] Desereck Creeggan: What would you do if I had everyone who'll be here, text you on your birthday, so around 100 text messages saying "Happy Birth-Day"?

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Delete them?

[19:23] Dynamic Drinkwater raises hand

[19:23] Desereck Creeggan: ;-;

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Last comment. Dynamic?

[19:24] Dynamic Drinkwater: It's to Desereck's, it would not be possible because if the europeans texted him he would get a high sky bill. Also Happy Bday, I will miss you Aryte when your gone ;)

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Haha. Thank you guys.

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Like I said, I'll give final farewell and such on Monday.

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Let's move on.

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all.

Promotions

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions and merits.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: A large majority of them are in the E-1 to E-3 range.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: We'll focus on higher tier promotions next meet.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Good work to all the new folks.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Please hold comments and celebration until end of meeting!

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: (Officers, read your forums.)

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Ahnoh Echegaray – [E-4]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Alexi Ayres – [Combat Prowess MK2]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Blaze Wiles – [Combat Prowess MK2]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Cyric Paine – [Corona Vallaris]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: DamionstJames Webb – [Combat Prowess]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Dax Aycliffe - [E-2]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Desereck Creeggan – [Combat Prowess]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Dominic Zapotocky – [E-3]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Dynamic Drinkwater – [E-3]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Faril Irdell – [indoctrination]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Fermi Torok – [Corona Vallaris]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Garion Lowenhardt – [E-3]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Genesis Ronmark – [Combat MK1]

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Jason Backer – [Combat Prowess MK2]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Kraa String – [Corona Vallaris]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Lone Marksman - [Ordo Achievement]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Melna Milos – [Corona Vallaris]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Nikolai Thorkveld – [E-2]; [Combat Prowess]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Renji Bikcin – [E-3]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Scientific Waffle – [Combat Prowess MK2]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Seb Yakan – [E-5];[Corona Vallaris]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Sera Otoro – [Corona Vallaris]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Snowean Avro – [E-3]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Teron Gray – [Corona Vallaris]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume Xiao – [Architect of Unity]; [Combat Prowess MK2]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Ty Zucker – [E-3]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Tyenshinsi Takaaki - [E-3]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Vincent Lucerne – [Corona Vallaris]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie Lei – [Combat Prowess]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Wolfshaman Warrior – [Combat Prowess]

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Zero Itamae – [E-4]

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Zerowinged Vasiliev – [Corona Argentum]

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Zrazor Rozenstrauch – [Crown of Preserver]

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Vas Kendall – [Corona Vallaris] <-- lol

[19:29] Sera Otoro: 9 CORONAS

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: (Hearing him in Vent go "ffff!")

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Hold comments.

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: To all of the individuals awarded Corona level merits.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Those are in regard to the three big raids we had the last week, including the joint task on AISC and the raid where I essentially went "busy you take over."

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Major kudos to you guys.

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: If you're going 'q.q' right now, stop! There's always next week and there always will be. :D

Meeting Closer

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for your efforts. I will be rushing like a retard to hand out these. After which I need to hop off to go congradulate a friend of mine for starting the police academy.

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: I'll be back later this evening.

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulate, too.

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: thank you guys. :D Please hold IMs to me, I will be back later.

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.