Clicky

Desereck Creeggan

Omg Graveyard Shift.

Is it just me or is 4 AM the best time to find yourself literally /alone/ on Titan, amirite?

No Srsly.

Look at this pic:

---

view.php?pic=2n6wzz8&s=5

^^^ Only One on Titan

Either I'm amazingly awesome for staying up all night to defend Titan, or I have a seeeeeerious problem. Nikolai was afk for like.. 6 hours BTW.

Sykes ruined the picture by making it 4 instead of 3 on sim, lol.

Edited by Desereck Creeggan

There've been a lot of incursions in the early hours as of late and I want to extend a thanks for those who stay up and take care of them. I would know, I pop in here and there to check messages or something and help where I can.

If there is practically no one on base, don't be afraid to send a message over group chat asking if a few more people could congregate to help keep watch. It's much appreciated!

I did ask for people to come onto base a few minutes earlier..

Me being the little curious person I am, always open the list showing how many people are in the chat, and I happened to watch several people close the chat window :> Ah well, people have their Second Life to deal with as well, I just laugh at how bad it would be if CS suddenly decided to lolzergrush us with 20 people.

Europe disconnected from the middle eastern continent and we slowly drifted to Asia, we are in a different time zone now. Also, we are having vacations now, and that means a lot of Europeans can stay up really late and spend time in the US time zone which results in us not being able to cover our own time zones because we are sleeping during those. <---No joke

Europe disconnected from the middle eastern continent and we slowly drifted to Asia, we are in a different time zone now. Also, we are having vacations now, and that means a lot of Europeans can stay up really late and spend time in the US time zone which results in us not being able to cover our own time zones because we are sleeping during those. <---No joke

So true what you said there kristian, i sleep till 2pm i think, like during the night from usa