Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 7/18/09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux / Triplicarius / Terra Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 18 Jul 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General Topics

SUMMARY: Ordo personnel gathered and discussed.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Good evening everyone. Thank you for joining us.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: And, welcome Anthony.

[18:00] Anthony Lehane: Hey.

[18:00] Snowean Avro: Hey Haner

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: I am not sure if I should be thrilled or disappointed that I conider 40 people an unusually small turn out.

[18:00] Tsume Xiao: Hello Anthony! You've taken the first step!

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Regardless, let's get started.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: As in, now is the time you all shush.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: If you have never been to a weekly Ordo meeting, you're in for a treat. Welcome to an hour or so of me rambling, with opportunities to ask questions and bring up topics of your own interest.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Please be very sure to hold your comments and questions until you are given the chance to speak.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: You will be ignored and quite possibly flogged for speaking out of turn.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Trust me, you will have a chance to speak.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Let's begin with my weekly summary.

Imperator's Report

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: We are currently sitting at 253 members within the main group, up from last week. Congratulations on breaking 250 everyone. We will be arranging for some sort of celebratory meet within the next week or so.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: In addition, there are 21 cadets in standby within Schola.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Last week, 25 applications were processed.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: 15 denied, 10 approved. There are currently three additional applications waiting for review.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Combat wise, phew. 25 defensive operations and 11 offensive deployments.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomacy abroad has been a bit curious. As those of you paying attention to the forums noticed, the war with the Collective has reached a cease-fire. As such, we've listed them as an allied party again for the time being.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: I will touch more heavily on that during the keynote discussion.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: The Alliance Navy has formally joined our list of alliances, following their entrance into the Iron Symphony last Sunday.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Earlier today, we reopened combat with the 39th by engaging them at their headquarters. We hope to add them to our "frequent visit" list.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: TCG are still in build phase at their region of "Furizona." All in all, anti-IS Coalition activity has dipped significantly.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: This morning was the first we've seen of the RR in numbers for over a week. And, CATI has largely been defensive as of late.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: I do believe this is on reason of said groups being open to assault by Vanguard, as such they're a bit busy fending off waves of bored Nazi roleplayers.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: In short, it has been a productive, good week for everyone. Moving on to unit reports.

Divisional Reports

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Astra, Terra?

[18:10] Sosarin Demar raises his hand for Astra.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Legates Demar.

Astra

[18:10] Sosarin Demar: Air combat eased a little with MC's cease fire. Fighter aircraft training persisted and we moved a few trainees on through. We still have folk who are at the midway mark -- I place emphasis on finishing them within a week if not the next few days. Thank guys. In addition to that, I'd like to see some inter-military or in-house exercises take place next week. Keystone and Kraa are working together on developing the dropship squadron beyond simply concept and wrote up some doctrine (:D). That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Demar.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Terra?

Terra

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: The unit reports will be a bit lean this week as a majority of the Terra command and squad members are on leave for Summer vacation. In the coming weeks I will be focusing on getting the weekly reports going again on the forums, as well as giving some input to Armatura and pushing to get it running smoothly in a timely fashion. Now, on to unit reports.

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: From Keller for Invictus: "Little to report on Invictus' behalf. Aside from a few trips to New Jessie, the squad has been quiet with three members on vacation or leave (or simply unable to log on). The new SMG should be handed out by the end of this meeting however (if not before!), and some work has begun on rewriting the handbook and squad rules. (The original version was written by Cheeso)"

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: From Gulliver for Antesignani: "One very good training held. One wave combined with Terra on MC. Progress made on howitzer. No news is good news"

[18:13] Lestat Umarov: From Xayvien for Fulminata: "This week's report is going to be short compared to my usual ones. Fulminata is back in working order and a couple of our members have been volunteered into training exercises. We have one open spot due to a member of ours who stepped down from Second Life militaries. We'll be hopefully filling this shortly as a few people have already shown interest. Our golden rule about zero tolerance for drama and boastfulness still remains in place."

[18:13] Lestat Umarov: "For the next week I'll be in Prince George visiting family from early the 19th until hopefully 24th or a day afterward. In my absence I'll be leaving Hokusai as the CO as he's currently my appointed XO for this sort of situation. I have no doubts he'll be able to handle the squad as equally great or even better then I have."

[18:15] Lestat Umarov: For myself for the Adiutor Staff: "There will be some pretty big changes in the staff in the coming week. First off the NCOIC position is being phased out. The main reason for this is the position generally had very little to do and we found that it was unneeded. Aside form that there will be several reassignments, including that of the former NCOIC. This has to do with the fact that we currently have two warrants in enlisted positions and the staff is intended to be a stepping stone for future officers. Unit inspections will be starting as well in short order. I will explain them in detail on the forums."

[18:15] Lestat Umarov: I have nothing to report for armatura. That concludes my report for this week.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Umarov.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report this evening?

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: All right, moving on.

Old Business

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Old business: any other topics to bring up this evening for further discussion?

[18:18] Ethan Schuman raises his hand.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Schuman.

[18:18] Ethan Schuman: Just a brief summation. The USi meeting today collapsed into total chaos, ending with the withdraw of numerous members. I think that's the end of that group.

[18:20] Ethan Schuman: For those of you who don't know, the USi was (yet another) attempt to organize a military community forum. It started out well, but after the vote to include Vanguard, things went downhill pretty quickly.

[18:21] Ethan Schuman: Ironically enough, one of the votes to include Vanguard was cast by Keira Skytower from 2142, who is Dagger Exonar's alt. I found it funny that they voted to include themselves.

[18:22] Ethan Schuman: On a favorable note, it appears that the Birtish Army may be interested in engaging in talks with us after our stand today. That's all from the USi front.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. The BA are the SCS renamed, to add.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Any further old business?

[18:23] Foxers Fhang raises hand..

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Fhang?

[18:26] Foxers Fhang: There has been a new military called C-22 which was founded.. It did begin military recruitment and building structures for assault.. Some of you may know about this group, most won't because it was a group that began recently but did have a sizable force and intended to grow. For closure, I just want to say there is no need to worry about this force anymore as they too have destroyed their own base due to drama related issues..

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for the update on that.

[18:26] WolfShaman Warrior raises a hand.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Warrior?

[18:27] WolfShaman Warrior: If anyone needs a copy of the USi Logs , I have it in this prim behind me. just click for a copy.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: And further old business to cover?

[18:28] Tsume Xiao Raises handpaw thing

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Xiao.

[18:29] Tsume Xiao: I recieved the finished model for the Invictus SITES Spectre M4 SMG from Keller last night and will be finishing up the scripting on that. I have also recieved the build for the MK.11 Mod.0 marksman rifle, and have scripted it. it just needs two alterations done to the textures.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent, thank you.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Last call for old business this evening.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent, moving on to keynote topics this evening.

Keynote Topics

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: I have . . a small list here, haha. So I'll roll through them quickly and only take a certain number of questions per topic, so as not to be here all night.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: First up this evening. I have received multiple "is this a good idea?" notecards in reference to the development of a structured tier of combat authority. As in, permitting junior officers to lead combat on "low priority" groups, etc. As suggested a few weeks ago: this is in the works and will be hammered out.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: The idea will be to assist Ordo officers in determining combat targets by classifying each of our enemies on a threat level. For example, high threat groups would require my presence to lead a raid on, whereas low threat groups would require a W-1. So on and so forth.

[18:35] Xayvien Rau: (E-4's for Sparta')

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Although current provisions already allow for officers to lead raids on other groups, this will give officers more tools and guidance to do so.

[18:37] ShadowFang Blessed raises hand.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: I really do not have an estimation on when this will be completed.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Shadowfang.

[18:37] Kraa String raises an appendage.

[18:39] Kraa String: As in more than it already does and put out waht is classed as "low threat"

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Not currently, no. I would, however, be interested in seeing a threat level system. Devise a scheme as to "how" you will rate a group.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: I will review it.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: IE: what elements will you look at to determine threat level? Base design, numbers, technology, etc, etc.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Any final questions?

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Rumor control. Yay.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: For whatever the reason, I keep hearing the circulation of random comments that . . really have no basis or foundation. Most of which aren't malicious, but inspire a sense of wrong. Whether that's assuming you know a regulation, or assuming you know a situation. For example, when Keno showed up on base . . I received a veiled concern in a notecard about "some members are apprehensive about him rejoining." That's fine and dandy, but I have a few problems with that. 1: he isn't rejoining, 2: "some members" should be speaking formally about the matter so their concerns can be noted.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: We're all adults here. Please don't assume you know something. If you're in the least bit unsure, ask. I promise I won't hurt you for asking questions. I'd prefer you be informed than to make something up.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: In addition, if there ever /is/ a concern: bring it up! Don't murmur under your breath about it. You'll only be disgruntled when nothing is done because it isn't brought up.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Simple as that. Questions?

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Good, moving right along.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Terra staff.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: A few changes will be made within the weekend, arranging for a replacement of inactive positions.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: There will likely be two octet roles opening up, so those of you in Terra going "oo! me me!" keep your eyes open.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: I will do much like I did the last time, and post a topic on the forum asking why you want the position, etc, etc.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: One of the spaces opening is on account of the current holder receiving a promotion. The other is on account of Mizar Korobase needing to focus offline for a bit. So any octet leader in here can stop worrying if they're being axed, haha.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. Next topic

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Rule enforcement. Dum dum dum.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: The concern was raised to me that "D: things seem a bit more lax than usual!" I don't agree! I do agree that it appears that way, on account of there being . . gosh, 10, 15 new people in the last week. This is a pretty normal routine of a lot of fresh faces dropping in, while all the old fogies shake their fists claiming the "old days, arr!"

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: But I do want to underline: please pay close attention to routine and regulations. I haaate incident reports, and I hate ejecting people. I don't have to do that very often.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: In the event that there /is/ an incident that you feel requires the attention of an official, report it. That's what your officers and Curia are here for.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: I can assure you, every incident report is reviewed and action is carried out. Not every report will result in a baton beat down, but it does add to a case.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: If someone messes up once, they're usually given a slap on the wrist-- unless there are aggrivating circumstances. We look at all the angles.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: That's not to say you can expect not to be punished if you get reported the first time. Don't tempt fate, haha.

[18:55] Kraa String coughs and remembers his first days..

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: But my point is, if someone is genuinely here to cause problems or simply just doesn't give a damn about the regulations . . well, they'll be sent packing in short accord.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Some suggestions for new and old folks alike: read the forums! Especially topics like . .

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/3942-ventrilo-combat-pertinence/

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: The more you're involved, the more you know. And knowing is half the battle. (GI Joooe, etc.)

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: I'm starting to wonder if you're all just nodding and waiting for me to finish. Haa. Next topic.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: I've reviewed the possibility of introducing some more hard-defined promotion requirements.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Minimum requirements, that is.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: The idea would be to ensure everyone is provided necessary information before moving up, while also giving guidance to all the wee-E-1's wondering "how I promote? :("

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Completion of these minimum requirements /do not/ mean you automatically become the next rank. They simply make you eligible.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: I have not finished or really fleshed out the idea, but it'd look something like (not final, or probably anywhere close to this when I am done):

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: [E-1]

a. Completion of the Schola induction process with a satisfactory score.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: [E-2]

a. Demonstration of desire to be active and present on base; routine visits and participation.

b. Present and participant in at least one combat function (training, offensive, or defensive).

c. Enrollment on the forums, Ventrilo (if capable), database, and Armatura (or respective alterative, such a flight training) complete.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: [E-3]

a. Minimum time requirement met in position of [E-2].

b. Some progress made within Armatura, at least [2] phases of the routine complete.

Or some progress made within respective alternative, equivalent to [2] phases of Armatura in time elapsed and detail.

c. One documented sit-down with commanding officer of respective unit assignment to examine opportunity to contribute, express concerns, and to discuss routes of improvement. Transcript/meeting notes must be provided to Imperator.

d. Completion of [E-3] preparation exam.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: (Note they become progressively worse! :D)

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: [E-4]

a. Minimum time requirement met in position of [E-3].

b. Completion of Armatura or respective equivalent training routine.

c. [1] completed 250 word minimum letter to Imperator, detailing experiences in Ordo, offering [1] suggestion as to improvement or [1] possible area of expansion in a field of the Ordo.

d. Completion of NCO primer and affirmation.

e. Completion of [E-4] preparation exam.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: [E-5]

a. Minimum time requirement met in position of [E-4].

b. ??

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: (MISSING SOMETHING THERE.)

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: [E-6]

a. Minimum time requirement met in position of [E-5].

b. [1] documented participation within an extra-curricular position, such as: Tactica, Schola trainer, Munitorum, Armatura trainer, Astra trainer, Curia, etc. Or [1] documented instance of progressive contribution to the Ordo, such as: policy documentation, unit improvements, policy improvement, gear (accepted) contribution, unit morale improvement documentation, or structural improvement.

c. Completion of [E-6] preparation exam.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Etc, etc.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Again, I kind of made those up on the fly. So please don't go "AHHH!" just yet.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: This will really go hand in hand with the new unlock system.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: This way, folks who are E-4 and such are genuinely there to be an NCO, not because they wanted a new gun.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Hopefully this'll increase the accountability and expertise of the NCO staff.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: In theory, you could basically (if you were bored) do all the pre-requirements from E-1 to E-7 and just ride the minimum time requirements.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: That way we could, in theory, have E-1's who're super ambitious and just sitting there going ":D"

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Which, I'm all for.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: The exams would be on different elements of the Ordo, or based upon command powers, etc. I mean, the hope would be by the time you've reached E-7 you're ready to be an officer.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: So we don't really have to worry about the burn-out, where an E-7 is ":D I WANNA BE OFFISAH" and then reaches W-1 and goes "nm this sucks."

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[19:04] Kraa String raises paw

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Kraa!

[19:04] Mathieu Oller raises his hand.

[19:04] Kraa String: NCO acadamy?!

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Someday!

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Maybe.

[19:05] Kraa String gets out a stick

[19:05] Kraa String: Would be good for tansition to e-3 to e-4

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Xayvien was given the project when Mizar vanished, so let's hope.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Mathieu?

[19:06] Mathieu Oller: When would the exam for each rank be handed out?

[19:06] Mathieu Oller: (If applicable)

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: I haven't figured that out just yet. My first idea would be expanding the Armatura department to include handling these. Or assign an officer to do it.

[19:06] Mathieu Oller: Ok.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Then again, I am afraid of giving Vas all the exam powes.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: But we'll see.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Any last questions?

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Oookay, almost done . .

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: As pledged: Curia has been revamped.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: The final document is posted: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/3921-ordo-officium-curia-documenta-15july09/

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: As part of Curia's revamp, it has been expanded. We will be picking up two additional Consuls.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: A Consularii.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: And likely more Lictors.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: So those of you wanting jobs in Curia . .

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Start sending Justice love letters.

[19:10] Jayce Iredell: We ❤ you Justice.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: And . . as pledged, my next goal is to redo the Praetorian Guard.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Over the last year, I've largely left the Guard left untouched. That's kind of forced some of my oldest members into some boredom suffering (SORRY TENAKI).

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: The Guard has always been precarious. It's had various assignments and been used in weird applications. Such as a catch-all, with taking assignments in other units to keep stability-- currently a few Guard are in Terra.

[19:12] Karlhockey Forte waves hand

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: But I really don't feel like that maximizes the potential of the unit.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: I will be putting my focus on changing that, gathering a consensus from current Guard, while developing elite programs based on developing administrative, combative, and other unusual skills for the unit.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: It is my hope to tailor the Guard into a more proactive, entertaining force, so as to utilize the material that's been placed into it.

[19:14] Melna Milos: Gonna install TVs for defence into the walls? :D

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: As part of the revamp, I will be offering all of the current Guard the opportunity to receive high grade promotionary reassignments.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: In other words, if any of the current Guard cares to change jobs, I will arrange for their transfer into fitting positions.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: for example, if Karlhockey wished to retask himself, he would be able to assume an [O-2] role in Terra.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: In the end, we will finish the design and fill any vacancies.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: I should have more information on this within a week or so. Any questions?

[19:16] Karlhockey Forte raises a hand

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Yes?

[19:17] Karlhockey Forte: WOuld that mean I would be out of guard, in terra, or still in guard and working as a O-2 in terra due to the lack of a current Centurion?

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: You would be out of the Guard, if you wished a reassignment.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Simply, providing anyone in the Guard the chance to branch out if they wish.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: As recognition for their services.

[19:19] Karlhockey Forte: I will speak to you about it after the meeting.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: There will be a forum topic up on it for the Praetorians specifically!

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Any last questions?

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Only a couple more.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Phew.

[19:20] Kraa String: D:

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Operation Vivec.

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Vivec, as mentioned, formally began with the attack on MC . .

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: That war has summarily ended in a few days.

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: I will be rewarding the merit to all current Ordo members, as per custom. Vivec will continue, however, with large scale deployments against multiple targets.

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: This evening's combat, for example, will be a bit different.

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Rather than calling up 30 people in 3 teams, we will call up multiple raids and beat up on multiple groups over the course of the evening.

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: That way everyone will have a chance, like last week.

[19:23] Kytec Switchblade: Praetorian line dancing?

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: But it'll also be more relaxed, to spare the need for 30 people to sit here going "me next plz."

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: In short, if you want war, stick around after the meeting. I'll be calling up teams after 8ish (depending on when this ends).

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[19:24] Ethan Schuman raises hand.

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Schuman.

[19:24] Ethan Schuman: Any chance of the war with MC resuming after they get their reorganization finished?

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: That is our hope.

[19:24] Anlysia Gregoire: Si vis bellum, para meetings.

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: It's simply hard to tell when they're going to be prepared again.

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Are there any /very/ pressing topics to bring up? If not, we're going to move on.

[19:25] ShadowFang Blessed raises a bunny ear. and a leg, and a fish on a stick. And a sail boat, with a pirate.

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Shadowfang?

[19:26] ShadowFang Blessed: I would like to annouce the start of (hopefully) a Jet Pack accademy, you can read more about it here http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/3965-ordo-jetpack-academy/ i would love to hear any idea's Thank you.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Perfect, thank you.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Any other pressing topics to announce?

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Perfect. On to promotions.

Promotions

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Oookay.

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: As usual, hold applause and such until I have had my final word at the end.

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: This week's list is a lot smaller, since . . well, last week's was huge.

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: In addition, I focussed on lower end promotions.

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Next week I would like to focus on merits: so get your recommendations in, everyone!

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Don't forget all the pretty simple-to-recommend merits--Homeland Defense, etc.

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: As usual, if you're not on this week's list and are :(ing, chances are you'll be on next week's.

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: So no :(ing.

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Without further adieu.

[19:28] Joseph Hoxley: :(

[19:28] Joseph Hoxley: :>

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Alexi Ayres - [Combat Prowess]

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Athren Askham - [E-2]

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Blameux Scribe - [E-5]

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Chase Quinnel - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess]

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Cyric Paine - [E-5]

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Dex McGill - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess MKII]

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Euro Zapatero - [E-5]

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Foxers Fhang - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess]

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Heather McKay - [Merit of Honor]

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Garion Lowenhardt - [Recruitment Merit]; [Good Conduct]

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Joseph Hoxley - [E-3]; [Combat Prowess] :( that.

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Kandria Coba - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess]

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Karmyn Maurer - [E-4]

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Kaz Ceriano - [E-3]

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Nightgazer Silverspar - [E-2]

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Nikolai Thorkveld - [E-3]

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Ragerat Sands - [E-4]

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Shadowfang Blessed - [E-4]

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Shermie Eames - [E-4]

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Snowean Avro - [E-4];[Combat Prowess]; [Comrade Support]

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Tenichi Yohkoh - [E-7]

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Thatguy Andel - [E-2]

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Theodore Belgar - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess]

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume Xiao - [Corona Vallaris] no

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: Ty Zucker - [E-4]

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: Vex Naxos - [E-3]; [Combat Prowess]

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: * Instructor merit given to all current instructors in Schola and Armatura.

Meeting Closer

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations to everyone. Uhhh, hm. Okay, let's see here. I'll be quickly passing out things after convening this meeting. Keep in mind I will be swamped. Unless there is something huge, please hold off on IMing me. We will be heading out/calling team sup around 8. So simply stay on Titan if you want blood! Otherwise, thank you all for an awesome meeting and a great week.

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed and good tidings.

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.