Clicky

Aryte

Important! About My Vacation

Posted a bit early, but planning ahead since the weekly Sunday meeting will (likely) be cancelled for the arena fights. Just a few things to go over personally.

First, again, remember that I will be gone from June 24th to June 30th. Joseph Spearmann will effectively gain command in my absence. The Praetorian Guard are to follow his lead. I encourage senior officers to establish some internal trainings and to host combat in Chronus regularly. I will be available in LIMITED FORM on the 24th and 25th; beyond that, I do not know if I will be popping on between being a retard offline. As always, I will reply as quickly as possible if you leave me an offline. Please do realize if you see me log on at any time during this period, it will only be very briefly.

Kytec Switchblade, Lestat Umarov, Synth, Knightblade, Dragon, Loki, etc . . will also be gone at this time.

While I am away, I will establish a thread that I will check regularly. I expect a daily report be filed by one individual, summarizing events. Please be sure to gather as much as available-- as in, whomever is nominated for the day should collect it from the other officers/senior NCO/whomever. This will allow me a lot of peace of mind: I hate being away from you guys! :(

There is a possibility that an assault or two may be carried out in my absence, I will discuss these with Joseph specifically. Otherwise, business as usual.

Edited: Joseph Spearmann will be leading a few raids while I am away. He and I will be communicating.

Zero Tolerance will be abolished on the evening of the 23rd. I am in full belief it will not be needed any longer-- even now, drama has dropped to zero and problems have all but disappeared. For that I sincerely appreciate all of your efforts in quickly shaping back up. I really hope that you'll continue this throughout my vacation, so that I may enjoy it without need of worry. If you give me a worry free time off, I promise good things. If I return to a dozen incident reports and bogs of drama, I will bring out the hammer.

Upon my return on July 1st--as you should all be aware of by now--all of our offensive power will be focused upon Dorien. So be prepared for that.

Guest Loki Cramer

Loki, kytec, aryte, knightblade, synth, roxxie, lestat, dragon massile, and sly are the members of ordo who will not be here from the 26th-29th, aryte will be gone before the rest of us

Schola instructors, before I forget: simply set graduates to the "graduate" role, and inform them it may take a couple days because I am out of town. Be sure to send me a notecard about which division they wish to join. I will try to invite them as soon as I can.