Clicky

Sukasa Rydell

Action report June 24th

Today dirring the early morning, Ex. 2142 commander Renji Bikcin showed up randomly within the sim For.. unknown reasons, as he showed up, left and repeated over and over.

The day was rather quiet, EAF requested support, 39th and assorted smaller factions assaulted their base, their request was Denied. No details as none were given to me [*coughjaycecough*]

People were entertained by the wonders of fishing, and begging for 30 linden to buy more bait.. On the topic of fishing, Karlhockey was banned from Sparta's sim for.. doing just that, out of tag and uniform.

Loki found a way to disgust everyone in Ventrilo with... un-needed Asian Fetishes.

And that's about it.

[un-named thing will continue to be watched over Aryte, you're already aware of what that is.]

If this report is lacking anything, for the people that were present, and didn't give me an action report [AKA none of the OIC's at the current moment]] Post it here on this thread.

--Sukasa Rydell

People were entertained by the wonders of fishing, and begging for 30 linden to buy more bait.. On the topic of fishing, Karlhockey was banned from Sparta's sim for.. doing just that, out of tag and uniform.

I was in the Ordo Fishing Uniform! A Pink Bikini!