Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 15AUG09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux / Triplicarius / Terra Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: August 15 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General topics

SUMMARY: Ordo gathered.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: All right, let's get started. Please be certain to hold comments and questions until I provide you with the opportunity. You will have a chance. Do not interrupt me. Do not make off hand comments. Do not try to be coy.

[18:00] Vincent Lucerne: niiiice x3

[18:00] Tiridates Mikadze: Of course, the entire issue gets a bit crazy from the-

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: You only delay the meeting by doing so.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: We will keep this as brief as possible. Pardon me if I am curt this evening. I have a miserable cold and are grumpy.

Imperator's Report

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: First and foremost, my brief summary of the week.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: 264 members at the moment. Up from last week.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: 19 new applications. 7 approved. 9 denied. Remainder are under review.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 4 additional applications have been added and are awaiting attention.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 7 offenses, 49 defenses (dayum) last week.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Overall activity has remained rather high. Some dips on account of school and the likes-- that'll be covered in the keynote. Diplomacy is steady. No major changes, aside from RSG requesting a truce/alliance. Negotations will commence when my hand-dandy French translator (Foxers) returns.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Some combat issues-- multiple regions under rebuild, whereas others are seemly dead/slow. MBC and RR, notably, have been very quiet.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: We did assault RR yesterday with some turn out, otherwise they seem to be on the decline.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: SH are in an odd rebuild phase. They do enjoy our presence and are welcoming further combat.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Activity with CS is high. CATI high.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: 39th currently closed for rebuild, as is TCG.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: I'd recommend giving the article a read. Very informative.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Politically, one only needs to read the New Jessie War Journal to see the recent shit-storm. Merczateers published a major article against VG. 130+ comments in a day.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: That say: good week! Unit reports?

Divisional Reports

[18:06] Lestat Umarov rasies hand

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Umarov, for Terra.

Terra

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: IT's going to be a bit impromptu this week, I do appoligize.

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: Straight into unit reports.

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: From Keller for Invictus: "Invictus once again has a vacancy, which we are looking to fill. I'm also looking into assigning trainers to help get some training going at a regular pace once again. Aside from that, nothing to report."

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: From Gulliver for Antesignani: "Status quo in Antesignani. Expecting imminent delivery of Negev LMG from Keller. Have an animator lined up for it. One training session held--Bullet Tango. Excellent turnout. Had a brief meeting with the squad preceeding training. See Antesignani forums for chat log. "

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: From Xayvien for Fulminata: "As usual I don't have an incredible chunk of information to share. Training at this time was attempted twice but even with a high number of Fulminata online they seemed to be doing their own thing. I haven't gotten much feedback for making training better or even fresh ideas, so I'd imagine the squad is at the same area of gray I am. In the mean time we have started using our heavy SMG and it was passed around accordingly. I suppose this ends my report for our rather slow week."

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: I have nothing new to report for the Adiutor staff. Everything is moving along as planned.

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: That concludes my report for Terra.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Astra?

[18:09] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Demar.

Terra

[18:09] Sosarin Demar: Another pilot earned his wings this week. In addition, the group Terminus, Astra's dropship squadron, was officially formulated and its roster is being consolodated. As far as air opponents go, CS and CATI still seem to be our best bet for action. 39th's sim is still closed and under construction. I'll be meeting with TCG with Trevor Russel's help to gauge their AD and their perspective on air combat (been missing Heavy666 the past few days). Tomorrow (Sunday) we have the sparring session with AN at 3PM SLT, so Astra should be ready. Next week should see more growth and activity in Terminus, as well some more political spiel with other groups.

[18:10] Sosarin Demar: Special thanks to Imperator Vesperia for leading Astra into a few forays -- notably with CATI. That concludes Astra's report for this week.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: My pleasure. Thank you, Mr. Demar.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report this evening?

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Moving right along.

[18:10] Vincent Lucerne holds his tongue this week.

Old Business

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up this evening?

[18:11] Intus Infinity raises paw

[18:11] Intus Infinity: hand^

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Infinity.

[18:12] Intus Infinity: Website activity took a highly steep dive [-15.58%]. Current ordoimperialis.com website statistics for the week of 08-08-09 to 08-14-09: There was a total of 1,929 visits (13.06% were new visitors), 379 absolutely unique visitors, 16,719 pageviews, and the average time on website was 15 minutes, 02 seconds. Most visitors are from the US(1,257), Canada(250), and the UK(156). For a more detailed analysis, please see PDF document: http://intus.ordoimperialis.com/wrd081509.pdf

[18:12] Intus Infinity: To all personnel: When formatting the topic title and description of a defense report please follow the guidelines in the readme thread in the defense report forum. Thank you.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: UK not holding it's weight, haha. 100 down this week. Thank you, Intus.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Any further old business?

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Last call.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

Keynote Topics

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: On to primary business this evening. I have a few topics to touch on. After which we'll open up to general business.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: I. As it was mentioned on the weekly schedule, there was a ‘possibility’ of another extended series of deployments this evening.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Unfortunately, as I had predicted at the time of writing the schedule, it will not be feasible this evening. I apologize if anyone was particularly looking forward to it.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: As a consolation, however: tomorrow at 3:00 PMSLT we will be having a full scale, mock battle with the Alliance Navy. All personnel are invited to intend: it will include a full range of munitions and vehicles. Everyone is encouraged to show up—we will be proving out mettle against a formidable group on friendly terms.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Again, that is at 3:00 PMSLT on Sunday. I will be leading the Ordo side of operations. I believe that the AN’s forces will be headed up by Nadav. I expect that it will be an entertaining and unique experience: Iron Symphony vs Iron Symphony fights are designed to be respectful, invigorating, and clean.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Again, that is at 3:00 PMSLT on Sunday. I will be leading the Ordo side of operations. I believe that the AN’s forces will be headed up by Nadav. I expect that it will be an entertaining and unique experience: Iron Symphony vs Iron Symphony fights are designed to be respectful, invigorating, and clean.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: So please drop on by tomorrow, we’ll be fighting as long as the AN wishes to throw themselves at our defenses. When the AN’s region is complete, it is probable we will return the gesture and make a habit of visiting one another under controlled, friendly terms. Allied, but sparring.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:19] Ethan Schuman raises his hand.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Yes, Astra.

[18:19] Detox Exonar: Sir

[18:19] Anlysia Gregoire raises a hand.

[18:19] Detox Exonar: What will be the objective - do we know at this time for tomorrow's run?

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Just combat, really.

[18:19] Detox Exonar: OK thanks!!

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Ethan?

[18:21] Ethan Schuman: If this goes well, could we possibly see an extended skirmish stage, perhaps similar to what we had with MC without calling it actual war?

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Very possible.

[18:21] Jayce Iredell raises his hand.....

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: We want to keep it light and scheduled, to avoid . . well, overwhelming.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia?

[18:22] Anlysia Gregoire: Is there going to be any attempt to balance numbers? Having a general "Show up! Fighting!" muster call might end up with like...30+ Ordo against whomever the AN can pull up. Which might be a bit...well, like you just said, overwhelming.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: There's no way we can control who show's up on Titan. AN expects that, they're fine with it.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: They just want combat.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: In addition, we will be permitting them to utilize stuff that's not ususally kosher here-- HP tanks, etc.

[18:23] Tiridates Mikadze raises a hand

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Jayce?

[18:24] Jayce Iredell: I was just going to point out, I thought when we fought Militant collective that it was anything but 'friendly sparring' I found it to be quite ruthless and open warfare.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: MC was open warfare.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: This is a scheduled event.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: And. Well. It's war. :)

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Tiridates.

[18:26] Tiridates Mikadze: Yes, well, what are we planning to do if something nasty breaks out during our little clash?

[18:26] Tiridates Mikadze: Just by way of my general morbid curiosity :<

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Define nasty? Drama?

[18:27] Tiridates Mikadze: Aye, drama, arguments, cheating

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: I'll be here. I'll deal with it. Otherwise. It's like any other battle. We shoot eachother and have fun.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:27] Detox Exonar: sir

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Detox.

[18:28] Detox Exonar: I just found out yesterday - so to benefit for other's that did not know - Elshout totally rebuilt to a city scape - should be some interesting combat

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Aye aye.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: All right, next topic

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: II. Standards.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: a. Kudos to everyone—everything’s been pretty awesome as of late. No major incidents to note. However, I do want to reinforce and remind everyone on some key expectations. Defense: all individuals on map are expected to participate and be attentive.

[18:26] Tiridates Mikadze: Yes, well, what are we planning to do if something nasty breaks out during our little clash?

[18:26] Tiridates Mikadze: Just by way of my general morbid curiosity :<

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Define nasty? Drama?

[18:27] Tiridates Mikadze: Aye, drama, arguments, cheating

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: I'll be here. I'll deal with it. Otherwise. It's like any other battle. We shoot eachother and have fun.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:27] Detox Exonar: sir

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Detox.

[18:28] Detox Exonar: I just found out yesterday - so to benefit for other's that did not know - Elshout totally rebuilt to a city scape - should be some interesting combat

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Aye aye.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: All right, next topic

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: II. Standards.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: a. Kudos to everyone—everything’s been pretty awesome as of late. No major incidents to note. However, I do want to reinforce and remind everyone on some key expectations. Defense: all individuals on map are expected to participate and be attentive.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Please secure the OIC’s approval if you are in the midst of something else. In addition, if you are the standing office/ncoic on map, be sure you do not leave or go inactive within transferring command first. It is critical that we have a seamless transfer of power.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: During combat and during defense, allow for your commanding presence/oic/ncoic/sog to do the ordering and weaponry issuance. Do not bog down or intermingle into the conversation. “Can I use my supar rocket???” detracts. Keep it simple, keep it clean, and keep it civil.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Always, always keep it civil. Be sure not lose your head. The moment you start going “OMG *MIC BREATH, GRR*,” you’ve lost. Controlled, professional antics maximizes your skill and potential.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: b. Behavior: the Ordo is successful because we are an orderly, professional group. Mind yourself so someone doesn’t have to do it for you. No amount of administrative oversight can substitute inherent desire to behave and control one’s own self.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: To everyone’s credit . . you really do! So keep it up. You really contribute to the group by simply being mature and respectful.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: c. Use the chain of command. There are people in place to assist you: do not allow for an issue to go unannounced or unspoken. Simply sitting around griping isn’t going to fix anything: bring it up!

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Respectful commentary and suggestions are valued. The Ordo is great, not because Aryte and his staff think of everything, but because we listen to the input from you, the members.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: All right, moving on.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: III. Summer. :( I am sure you noticed . . but summer is kind of rather close to ending. I personally will be starting classes on the 24th. I am a senior and have a full schedule atop of my normal work hours.

[18:36] Vincent Lucerne: ;-;

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: I don’t know how busy that’ll make me—but I’ll still be here, as always. The point is, I realize many of you are suddenly going to become a lot more busier. Don’t worry about it. We’ve been doing this for years: in the summer week days are off the hook. In the fall, late evenings and weekends turn into super-active times.

[18:37] Jayce Iredell will be here still :|

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia reminds about comments.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: We’ll still be here, we’ll still be active. Do not worry if you have to cutback to focus offline, we all will be! Even so, the Ordo will continue to go on and continue to grow. For those of you who haven’t been around for a school year in the group, just keep in mind the normal hours of activity will definitely shift. It happens every year.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, we had a wonderful summer. We’ve expanded over forty members. We’ve dramatically increased our influence on the grid. We’ve gone through some rough spots and some even greater heights. So thank you, everyone, for making this a wonderful summer. Now let’s make it an even more awesome fall, ha ha.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Tiridates.

[18:39] Tiridates Mikadze raises a hand.

[18:39] Tiridates Mikadze: Will we have an "Epic Summer 2009" merit :D?

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Operation V ivec. Serious questions, please.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:40] Jayce Iredell raises his hand

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Jayce.

[18:40] Jayce Iredell: How are the revamps of the guard, frumentarii, and Terra coming along?

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Guard and Frumentarii underway. Frumentarii nearing completion. Terra untouched.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: IV. I am sounding like a broken record, but I want to give everyone an update on the promotions, unlocks, and NCO stuff.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, unlock system: I will be forcing myself to crawl out of bed early to sit down and set up the lockers with Inoue. We should be good to go system wise after that.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions into the E-4 and beyond levels are still a bit stagnant as we work out the requirement system and strive to shove the unlock revamp into operation. I am sorry that it’s taking so long.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Playing IM tag with Inoue due to timezones slowly gets things worked out. Thank you guys for your patience, I really expect that the unlock change will help set a great precedence for the Ordo. In addition to unlocks, we will be introducing more rigid promotionary requirements.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: It is my hope that by doing this, every rank—E-1 to I-1 will be valued inherently, rather than “I need E-4 so I can get my new gun!” Each rank will correspond to tiers of authority. Enlisted personnel will have increased value, providing longevity to all positions.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Our NCOs will truly be NCOs, rather than simply a step to a new level. So I really ask: please, please be patient and stick through this interlude and slow ascension period. When everything is ironed out, I promise you far better levels of operation and structural integrity.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: A few periods of “>:( I hate u aryte, no promo 4 me?” will be offset by the rest of your career with us. I really, really hope to reinforce the importance of /every/ rank. I want people to really sit down and go “fuck, it took me a long time to get here, but . . wow, it was worth it.” I want people to look at other groups, laugh, and realize they may be an “e-4” but an “e-4” has more value than group x’s “generals.”

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: All righty!

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: V. There is an immense amount of projects sitting about, most of which I am probably . . involved or supposed to be involved in. Please nudge me if you’ve not heard from me lately. Chances are, I have either lost track or are just working down the queue to you! In addition, for anyone generally bemused (or for anyone who simply wants to drown in information), get your butts onto the forums. We post tons and tons of communications, polls . . . everything on there! It’s fun and not very time consuming. Use our poor webpage.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:52] Tsume Xiao raises paw

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Xiao.

[18:52] Tsume Xiao: For those of us working on projects, if there is one waiting for you, would you rather we wait on it for you, or would you rather us work on the next project?

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: . . well, nudge me first so I can see if it's something I can help you wrap up.

[18:53] Tsume Xiao: The obvious upside tha that more gets done, but the downside is that we start a queue... and hat i there was a change to be made itwould ave tobe made to all the other projects too.

[18:53] Tsume Xiao: ok!

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Chances are, truthfully, it's probably on my monstrous list of 'to-do,' but I want to ensure I didn't forget anything. I hate, hate, hate not following through with something I promised to help with.

[18:54] Xayvien Rau: </3

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Next question?

[18:54] ATR Vasser raises hand

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: ATR.

[18:54] ATR Vasser: I heard something about some Russians hacking into forums, whats going on with that?

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Ahh.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: On that note, let's move to general topics.

General Topics

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: In re hacking;

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: A Russian group hacked the Vertical Sim forums, which we hosted for Nexii. The same group, same pattern of hacking, same background image and style, hacked the Vanguard webpage.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: It was promptly blamed on us by Vanguard. Since, well, that's apparently the cool thing to do.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: When in reality, it's . . because they use free forum software that is highly vulnerable. The same software we used on the VL forums.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Our actual forums are secure, on account if it being an IPBoard.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Any topics to bring up/questions in general this evening?

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Nothing at all, ooh?

[18:58] Jayce Iredell raises his hand....

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Jayce.

[18:59] Jayce Iredell: I was recalling a funny rebuke you made to Black talon when you said "I have to finish building the Death Star." today. Then I had an idea for a montage of Ordo done to the Imperial march as our next sort of video project....

[18:59] Vincent Lucerne: I second the motion.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: . . I think the time for that joke to be entertaining has passed.

[19:00] Jayce Iredell: Indeed.

[19:00] Vincent Lucerne withdrawls >_>

[19:00] Melna Milos raises hand

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Melna.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics this evening?

[19:01] Melna Milos: So, My question is directed toward, Ethan actually, I apologise to anyone if we went over this subject already, I got in late, Please just skip it of we already did, Anyway, So Ethan, Rostok is going bye bye, what of Verticle sim? Wheres it going and how close to completion are we?

[19:03] Ethan Schuman: Rostok is indeed going away.

[19:03] Ethan Schuman: VerticalSim is being built in a full class 5 now, by myself, Syris, Nexii, and a friend of Syris.

[19:04] Ethan Schuman: The first VerticalSim will be an RP area with a focus on generating profit, so we can buy another class 5 to build VerticalWar

[19:04] Vincent Lucerne: Keep us updated!

[19:05] Melna Milos: Please do, sounds interesting.

[19:05] Melna Milos: Been looking foward to Vertsim since I heard about it, Thats all for me :>

[19:05] Ethan Schuman: One more thing.

[19:05] Ethan Schuman: We're looking at August 31 as our launch date. We're still hoping to hit that.

[19:05] Ethan Schuman: So it'll be soon.

[19:05] Melna Milos: Awesome can't wait.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics?

[19:07] Priest Foxley raises a hand.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Foxley.

[19:08] Priest Foxley: My unit finally finished standing up, so I am no longer staying at the company until seven in the afternoon, so I will be around Titan.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent. Great to have you back with us.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for the heads up.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Final call. Any last topics?

[19:10] Sera Otoro raises

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Sera.

[19:10] Sera Otoro: just a little one here... blaze asked me to tell everyone that he will be MIA until wednesday as he is down in london...

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for the heads up. :)

[19:11] Sera Otoro: that is all

Promotions

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: All righty, on to promotions and merits. Decent little list here. Uhrm, as mentioned, promotions light. Especially beyond E-3. So hold your horses. Otherwise, hold applause until I have my final words at the end.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Without further adieu.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: ATR Vasser - [Marksman]

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Foxers Fhang - [E-4]; [Comrade Support]

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Furry Thor - [E-2]

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Garry Tiratzo - [E-2]

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Genesis Ronmark - [E-5]; [Ordo Achievement]

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Hikari Magic - [E-2]

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Jayce Iredell - [E-7]

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Jinxy Fluffball - [E-6]; [Marskman]

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Joseph Hoxley - [E-5]

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Karmyn Maurer - [Homeland Defense]

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone Gray - [Corona Argentum]

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Kytec Switchblade - [Corona Argentum]

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Melna Milos - [E-7]

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Plops Magic - [E-2]

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Rageki Finesmith - [Combat Prowess]

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Ruin Nefarious - [O-Awesome/Totally Cooler Than Ribena]

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Salandras Adamant - [E-3]

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Scientific Waffle - [W-1]

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Sykes Foxclaw - [E-3]

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Syris Andel - [E-3]; [Architect of Eternity]

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Theidareiks Autothahhdjhehjthks - [E-3]; [Combat Prowess]

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Trevor Russell - [E-7];[Diplomacy]

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume Xiao - [E-6]

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Uildiar Kuhn - [E-3]

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Vex Naxos - [E-5]

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Williamca Zenova - [Corona Vallaris]

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Zanndor Aeon - [Combat Prowess]

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Zerowinged Vasiliev - [Marksman]

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Zrazor Rozenstrauch - [Crown of the Preserver]

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: And I have . . another seperate list of merits someone who will remain nameless sent me late.

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: So let me dig that up.

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: . . lol, he recommended someone who isn't int he Ordo for a merit.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: blobby Homewood, apparently, now has Homeland Defense.

[19:15] Bob McKinley: FAIL!

[19:15] Vai Tyran: Is Ribena

[19:15] Dexhen Helios slips the Imperator -two- Linden to disclose the name of the person who failed.

[19:15] Renji Bikcin: -_-

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Trevor Russell - [Homeland Defense]

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: (I know.)

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Williamca Zenovka - [Combat Prowess]

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Wolfjoya Furse - [Combat Prowess MK2]

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Bob McKinley - [Combat Prowess]

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Garion Lowenhardt - [Combat Prowess MK2]

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Jinxy Flufball - [Homeland Defense]

[19:17] Jinxy Fluffball: (i already have that one XD)

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume Xiao - [Combat Prowess MK2]

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Dan Wardark - [Homeland Defnese]

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Defense, too.

[19:17] Joseph Hoxley: lol

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Karmyn Maurer - [Homeland Defense]

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Foxers Fhang - [Combat Prowess]

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Jordan Cannoli - [Homeland Defense]

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Syris Andel - [Homeland Defense]

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: ATR Vasser - [Homeland Defense]

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Plops Magic - [Homeland Defense]

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: (If you can't tell, this is the "wow you defended a lot this week" merit list.)

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Tyro Gutter - [Combat Prowess]

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia Gregorie - [Good Conduct J/K, no.]

[19:19] Joseph Hoxley: i lol'd

[19:19] Aelus Janus: Aelus Janus - [ETHICAL ANOMALY MERIT]

[19:20] Joseph Hoxley steals that merit.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Shh.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you everyone. Very good work this week. I appreciate you making this a good meeting as well. I will be about and handing out merits/ranks for the next half hour or so. After which, I will likely be running off to go pass out. I'm hopped up on cold medicine and have two days to magically get better before Monday. Hahaha.

Meeting Closer

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Have a great night.

[19:20] Desereck Creeggan: SHORT LIST. REALLY.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.