Clicky

Hunter Abrams

lol Bruno

[10:02] Bruno Ziskey: so Ordo isnt what you expected it to be?

[10:02] Hunter Abrams: Eh

[10:04] Bruno Ziskey: I just find it interesting for someone to say that in Ordo...usually they always say ordo is pure and not corrupt, which is a lie since any SL group, like society itself, is not perfect and never will be, no matter how hard we try. I know Sparta will never be perfect, but I can do my damned best to make sure it improves.

[10:07] Hunter Abrams: I had my differances

[10:07] Bruno Ziskey: As does anyone.

[10:07] Bruno Ziskey: Even now I am getting threats from Ordo to not talk to you. Seems quite funny, seing as I don't forbid my people to talk to anyone they damn well want.

[10:08] Hunter Abrams: wut

[10:08] Bruno Ziskey: Yeahh...

[10:09] Bruno Ziskey: [10:04] Intus Infinity: Stop talking to our members. [10:04] Intus Infinity: .. please *smile* [10:05] Bruno Ziskey: oh so Aelus is allowed to try to harass my people but I cant have a friendly chat? [10:05] Intus Infinity: What has Aelus done? [10:05] Bruno Ziskey: Or...wait...I cant have a chat with UNIT on THEIR base, peacefully, without Ordo trying to surround us and kill us..when we're unarmed? [10:05] Bruno Ziskey: Funny how you guys work...... [10:06] Intus Infinity: I have no idea what you're tlaking about, unfortunately. x_x [10:06] Bruno Ziskey: And for the record, it's called a mute button, if he doesnt want to me, he's welcome to use it.

[10:09] Bruno Ziskey shrugs

[10:09] Bruno Ziskey: Not that I really care...

[10:09] Bruno Ziskey: They want to use ignorance as a weapon, so be it.

[10:10] Bruno Ziskey: Just lessens the fun...which I've noticed alot.

[10:10] Bruno Ziskey: Mercz use their attached aircraft, AN spam mines.....hell I know AN arent perfect, but like I said, no group really is.

[10:12] Hunter Abrams: ORdo was good but my time to go epesially since joining ordo I had spent most of my time with them. and when I left I had no place to go all my old hangouts had died out

[10:12] Bruno Ziskey: Ahh

[10:13] Bruno Ziskey: well I know Ordo will scream at me for saying this, but you're welcome to hang out here so long as your stay in the village per our base rules.

[10:14] Hunter Abrams: o.o

[10:14] Hunter Abrams: hm

[10:14] Bruno Ziskey: Unlike Ordo we dont spawncamp on sight...

[10:15] Hunter Abrams: well Ordo dose allow people to run up to use except when they shoot from the spawn

[10:16] Bruno Ziskey shrugs

[10:16] Bruno Ziskey: I'm just saying...we're not Ordo

[10:16] Bruno Ziskey: and we have a place for enemies to hang out, unarmed, not in tag or armor with our people, peacefully.

[10:16] Hunter Abrams: well that gose against our rules none allied militaries are not to be in titen

[10:17] Bruno Ziskey: And thats why Sparta is different...well one reason among many.

[10:17] Bruno Ziskey: We even have it in our ROE to not swarm enemies.

[10:17] Hunter Abrams: some of your guys definition of unarmed is to holster no detach the weapon

[10:18] Hunter Abrams: not^

[10:18] Bruno Ziskey: Ask UNIT sometime, we attacked them, ended up outnumbering them 5 to 1, and tps stopped working....so we stopped and talked with them

[10:18] Bruno Ziskey: Well we allow none to be attached at all.

[10:19] Bruno Ziskey: do you guys get along? [10:18] Bruno Ziskey: Hell no. [10:18] Intus Infinity: Yall sure act the same <.< Like, you'de be put into the same barrel as him lol [10:18] Bruno Ziskey: When they use rocket packs that act like fucking vehicles, use super spammy weapons despite that they have huge numbers, I have no reason to like him. [10:18] Intus Infinity: Bruno and Christoph!! [10:19] Intus Infinity: H8n the world!!! [10:19] Bruno Ziskey sighs [10:19] Intus Infinity: It's them vs. the world! The haters UNITE [10:19] Bruno Ziskey: I only hate those who allow no chance for the enemy to defend themselves fairly.

[10:20] Bruno Ziskey: Intus is...quite a funny person....seems I am able to easily confuse him and then he changes the conversations topic...

[10:21] Hunter Abrams: Or intus is bored

[10:21] Bruno Ziskey: That too...

[10:21] Bruno Ziskey: I feel like I'm talking to an 8 year old who's going "nya nya I cant hear you, I win I win I win"....I didnt even IM him to begin with..

[10:22] Bruno Ziskey: I think I'll just ignore him...that'll piss him off more.

[10:22] Bruno Ziskey: Not even bother with the mute button...

[10:23] Bruno Ziskey: Anyways....where do you plan on going from here? Weapons selling, or what?

[10:23] Hunter Abrams: I used to make vintage military gear think ill go back to that since I still earn 20 usd a month

[10:24] Bruno Ziskey: Ahh.

[10:26] Bruno Ziskey: Like WW2 and such?

[10:26] Hunter Abrams: ww2-vietnam

[10:27] Bruno Ziskey: ahh

[10:27] Bruno Ziskey: Well good luck with that.

[10:27] Bruno Ziskey: I won't try to recruit you, since I know you probably will say no..BUT like I said, if you want to come visit, you may.

[10:28] Hunter Abrams: Thanks for the offer

[10:29] Bruno Ziskey nods

Hey..at least he said something negative about AN for once and he didn't banged his head to the wall and screamed when you said "Ordo".

And i am lolling about the rule of not swarming enemies. That is easy for a group that has no proper force to swarm anyone.

He's just trying to turn around the fact that his group has small numbers because no one likes him. He somehow believe less numbers means his group is better, perhaps if they had good training, decent gear and competant leader that would be the case, then again they would have better numbers if he had any those things.

Vegna Fouroux wrote:

Well at least what he said confirms that mine isn't the only group aelus tried to harass :(

I attempt to hurt groups that hurt the Ordo. Sparta, Pan-Slavya, and Vanguard mainly. Generally, all groups in the fail classification. Also, I hope you enjoyed your suspension, Fouroux.

Aelus Janus wrote:
Vegna Fouroux wrote:

Well at least what he said confirms that mine isn't the only group aelus tried to harass :(

I attempt to hurt groups that hurt the Ordo. Sparta, Pan-Slavya, and Vanguard mainly. Generally, all groups in the fail classification. Also, I hope you enjoyed your suspension, Fouroux.

aelus is a cold blooded killer <3

Vegna Fouroux wrote:

That isn't true I "leaked" the PHASE I & 2 (and it wasn't the schedules it was the prutty pictorz) after I left Ordo, (I was actually told they were open sourced anyway :o) it was the praetorian document I gave out which uildiar handed me that got me kicked (I think?)

Perhaps what you're told isn't always right.

Vegna Fouroux wrote:

My SUSPENSION WAS SUPER FABULOUS. Also the further AR you filed that got my computer block failed :( MACMAKEUP is great :).

I filed one Abuse Report.

Vegna Fouroux wrote:

Yeah also if your going to go after groups that you classify as fail then really dont go after the recruits (like doom) it's just sad.

I had no intention of slandering anyone but Dark Svenska. Also, I didn't like your decision to betray the Ordo.

Vegna Fouroux wrote:

You kinda want to think the Praetorians are awesome until you get "OMG, iLOL'D, WTF ZOMG AR" when they IM you :( nice suits but (;

That is, your opinion on the Praetorian Guard. If you want, make a group or something.

Well last thing i will say on vegna. I respect your decision to leave the Ordo. I can imagine Ordo isn't fit for everybody. That can either be because it is to hard,disciplined or maybe because you simply don't like the way we roll. Everyone is free to go wherever he pleases, we are also free to pick whoever we want for our group. That is something i want you to realize. 90% of the applicants get a denial and i think it would be safe to call it an achievement to get selected at all. Reapplying decreases your chances even more.

Well you applied to a military that is run by a person that got banned for greifing on his last acount, that has been suspected of copybotting multiple items. The first thing you did after you left was open sourching information you knew that was classified .At least i expect you to know we would consider leaking our exams as a big "No no "even despite the fact the rumors that it has been open sourched already, If it was we woulnd't be using it. In short you could expect people to get angry when you do this. We don't care if you leave the Ordo, you are free to do that but please don't try to cause us harm by leaking info.