Clicky

Keno

Ordo Sandbox and Building Regulations - IMPORTANT

I've decided to make a few changes regarding building on sim (Titan).

For this purpose I have created a sandbox area within the Vae Victus, http://slurl.com/secondlife/Titan/181/123/...=Ordo%20Sandbox (Entrance is next to elevator to the bridge).

ALL building from now on will be done in this area, random skyboxes and builds scattered around the sim will stop. Anything outside this area WILL be returned to you, no exceptions, no excuses. If the build is broken because of this, you have no one else to blame but yourself.

If you have a large build that does not fit in this area and important to the Ordo I may allow you to have a skybox for a short period but this will be rare.

This does not mean if you just want to quickly mod you need to go there (Although I would prefer it) and by quick mod I do not mean on a posestand for 30 minutes adding several bionic arms etc.

Also this sandbox area is not for you to set up your own personal "office" or private area, things along these lines will be removed.

People who have their own office (Aryte, myself, Joseph, Xang) can build there.

I will spend a good amount of today searching the sim for builds and informing the owners to move it to the area.

Navis Legates

Keno Pontoppidan