Clicky

Anlysia Gregoire

Ordo Meeting 092609

Introduction

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Well.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get started.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for coming this evening.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: We'll keep this as quick as possible.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: So. Est. 9 hours.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: I do actually have notes this time.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: But I am sleep deprived.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: So this'll be AWESOME.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Going right into it.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: 266 members.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 20 cadets.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 11 new applications.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 7 denied. 2 approved. 2 in review.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: 51 defensive operations this week.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: 9 offensive operations-- yay.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Solid week for combat. Several excellent deployments. No real incidents to note. We did quite well all around. Overall activity has increased, both combative and generally.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: We're on the slow return to normal activity. I've noticed increased presence on base all around. So yay.

Diplomacy

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomacy wise.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Well, let's see here.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you who did not catch it, our allies in the AN have declared war on the MC.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: I'll read you the declaration now:

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: "In the recent past the Militant Collective (MC) has exhibited hostile actions towards our own Alliance Navy (AN) and the Ordo Imperialis (Ordo), A recent war between the Ordo and MC has only recently been concluded upon the resignation of Raideur Ng, however, the current Command Staff of the Militant Collective has been unable to keep their troops from attacking out of tag and uniform, hoping to mitigate responsibility. The Alliance Navy does not recognize the "Out of Tag, Out of Uniform" policy and considers these hostile acts against ourselves and our allies inexcusable.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: The Diplomatic avenue has been pursued and the Commander of the Militant Collective has pledged an end to the attacks. While the attacks against the Alliance Navy have ceased, our allies the Ordo Imperialis have still faced hostility from "Off Duty" MC Personnel. To us an Alliance is an important bond that must be upheld and direct conflict accordingly. Therefore, as of Saturday the 26th of September, 2009, the alliance between the Alliance Navy and the Militant Collective has been dissolved, and we are now at war. "

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Jim Herbst

A-4 Chief Fleet Commander of the Alliance Navy

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you who recall, the Ordo and the MC were at war during the summer. A cease fire was declared on account of MC stability concenrs.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Concerns, rather.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Earlier this week, an MC member came to visit and opened fire on us, citing "out of tag and out of uniform."

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: MC pulled the same nonsense on the AN several weeks ago.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Summarily, the Ordo will be nullifying our cease fire with the Militant Collective and joining in support of AN operations.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: As such, you may consider the MC as hostile.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:12] Heather McKay raises a hand

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. McKay?

[18:13] Heather McKay: Just bringing this up, but wearing the Faces of the IS tag versus the Millitant Collective tag will determine their treatment?

[18:13] Heather McKay: Faces, neutral, and MC, hostile, correct?

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: As listed in the standing policy-- yes, if MC visits wearing IS tags, tbey are to be considered neutral.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: They, rather.

[18:14] Bob McKinley raises a hand.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. McKinely.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Kinley.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Christo, I can't type.

[18:15] Bob McKinley: As such, They came to our sim and said out of tag and out of uniform, I fear that if we allow them to be nuetral with the Faces tag, they may pull the same thing.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: If they engage us with an IS tag, they'll summarily be ejected from the IS.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Simple as that.

[18:16] Ethan Schuman accepted your inventory offer.

[18:16] Czyrek Essel raises paw

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Essel.

[18:17] Jayce Iredell raises a hand.

[18:17] Czyrek Essel: Has MC been given proper time to corret their members behaviour before the war was declaired?

[18:18] Czyrek Essel: as well as proper notice of their actions

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: We went to war originally because of MC's inability to correct their behavior.

[18:18] Kraton Foxtrot raises his hand.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: We only paused in the war because Raideur resigned.

[18:18] Czyrek Essel: i see

[18:18] Czyrek Essel: thats all i had to ask

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Iredell.

[18:19] Jayce Iredell: I respect MC for one thing, they're not CATI, this isn't our typical rag tag band of opponents even though they are weaker than we are number wise and perhaps militarily overall; they're not a run in the park. This will probably be very ugly and we should try and keep cooler heads.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: I don't believe it'll be ugly at all. Combat with the MC was very routine and rewarding. We'll be fine.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Foxtrot?

[18:19] Tsume Xiao raises hand paw thing

[18:19] Kraton Foxtrot: Does it seem like these are deliberate acts of violence against us by the group, or specific units breaking rules against their own command?

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Again, the Ordo and the Collective were at war prior to this after a long history of MC mistreating our good intent. At this point, it's just a fond reminder that they're still uninterested in treating the Ordo or the AN with courtesy.

[18:22] Agares Tretiak raises his hand

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Tretiak.

[18:23] Agares Tretiak: Should we be, then, on the look out for openly aggresive acts by MC, including offensives?

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Of course.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Xiao?

[18:24] Tsume Xiao: I know its out of my hands, but what concerns me is the current stability of MC. They have even fewerer total members, even fewer active, and I was told by MC friends that there is talk of dsibanning the group. If we paused the war because of instability, why are we starting again when they seem to be even more unstable?

[18:25] Tsume Xiao: Not why as in the reasons for war, but why as in why do we seem to be disregarding stability.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: I cordially invite you to scroll up and read the last two answers I gave in regards to why we're erasing the cease fire.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: ;P

[18:26] Tsume Xiao: DIdnt really come out as planned but I think its being explained in vent c.c

[18:26] Lestat Umarov raises hand

Unit Reports

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Last question. Mr. Umarov?

[18:26] Lestat Umarov: I have a report >.>

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Uh, I guess we're moving on to unit reports then.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead.

[18:27] Lestat Umarov: Nothing much new with Terra currently. Been a bit slow due to the school year but some good prospects for combat have been happening lately as well as other opportiunitys. Onto unit reports.

[18:27] Lestat Umarov: From Keller for Invictus: "The XO spent his first week with his fixed comp doing a crapload of homework and being busy. The squad's continued to perform admirably in raids throughout the week, with little to no problems whatsoever. Looking forward to seeing more progress on the dropship. \o/"

[18:27] Lestat Umarov: From ZeroWinged for Antesignani: "Negev is nearing completion; Weekly raid and two trainings preformed for the week. Not much to say."

[18:27] Lestat Umarov: From Zrazor for Fulminata: "Fulminata his making slow but steady progress in its return to activity. Two open slots currently remain in the squad and we're hoping to fill these as soon as possible. We're also currently looking into the possibility of acquiring and adopting a new flamethrower into our arsenal of squad-specific weaponry."

[18:27] Lestat Umarov: From myself for the Adiutor staff: "This next week we're going to be focusing on knocking out a general to do list for Terra. I'll be having a meeting with Terra command to bring up my concerns and work to resolve these issues."

[18:28] Lestat Umarov: That concludes my report for this week. Any additional reports may be given at the discretion of the imperator.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Next?

[18:28] Anlysia Gregoire raises a hand.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Gregoire.

[18:29] Anlysia Gregoire: Munitorium had its' first sitdown meeting just before this one. It was pretty good, we discussed a lot of good topics, and went over a lot of information. We'll hopefully be having another in two weeks, so, attendance is appreciated. (And I was being distracted by Vent while I wrote this, so if it came out retarded, I'm sorry.)

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Next?

[18:30] Zrazor Rozenstrauch raises hand

[18:30] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Rozenstrauch.

[18:30] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: I have elected to further modify Tactica's restructure by merging the too-narrow-and-vague Explorater role with the much broader Proctor role. All explorators have been subsequently reassigned and more or less given one another's duties. Additionally, our current projects are going to be put on the backburner in favor of coming up with material to contribute to the development of the officer academy.

[18:30] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: That concludes the report for Tactica.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Demar.

[18:31] Sosarin Demar: Ethan hosted a raid this week and it went very well. Thank you, Ethan. Training has been rather quiet -- Terminus is going to have dropship training soon. There is little else to report. Late next week I hope to have a group gathering of some sort, hosted by my person -- a meeting, exercise, or both. I will post a group notice with details. I have two heavy tests next week, though, so we'll see.

[18:32] Sosarin Demar: When it comes to those interested in administrative functions within Astra -- again, I direct your attention to the career sticky on the Astra forum. It lays out many avenues in which one can contribute to Astra. It's strictly voluntary and i'm quite approachable if one of you wants to touch on the subject. On a final note, Ethan is continuing his work on his aircraft and it's gggreaaat. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report this evening?

[18:33] Tsume Xiao raises hand paw thing in regards to projects if that counts

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Xiao.

[18:34] Tsume Xiao: Just a quick input about the large scale recent projects. The Pallistae, Veritas MBT, and Aequitas. I have spent the afternoon working on them and overall, the Veritas is near completeion and just needs (read, I want) further testing, the Aequitas needs sounds, and the Ballistae, while fully functional already, is getting its extra munitions added.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Anything further, Tsume?

[18:36] Tsume Xiao: Next project is Negev, and then Intimidator... and other titan stuffs.

[18:36] Tsume Xiao: I copied Keller-Fish and made a list c.c

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report?

[18:36] Ethan Schuman raises his hand.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Schuman.

[18:38] Ethan Schuman: Just a quick note on the aircraft I'm working on. As some of you know, we've been considering distributing the Predator core to other military groups. I've already received a request from the AN to help them rescript their Talon, so they're the first of hopefully many.

[18:39] Ethan Schuman: That's all from me.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on then.

Old Business / Main Address

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Old business. Any old business to bring up?

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Last call.

[18:40] Intus Infinity rtaises hand

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Infinity.

[18:40] Intus Infinity: Website activity has decreased [-1.47%]. Current ordoimperialis.com website statistics for the week of 09-19-09 to 09-25-09: There was a total of 2,139 visits (10.10% were new visitors), 356 absolutely unique visitors, 18,630 pageviews, and the average time on website was 15 minutes, 57 seconds. Most visitors are from the US(1,472), Canada(227), and the UK(118). For a more detailed analysis, please see PDF document: http://intus.ordoimperialis.com/wrd092609.pdf

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. :)

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: On to general business, then.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Tonight I would like to spend my ramble session covering the current projects that are underway—or, at least, the current topics I am aware of that are underway. After I provide an overview at large, any project lead present may feel more than welcome to chime in to provide individual updates in regards to progress and estimated time to completion.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: To say in the least, major restructure work is in progress in about . . . uh, every unit within the Ordo Imperialis. It is incredibly exciting for a boring administrator like me, as restructure translates to efficiency and progressive advancement for the group and its members.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: I was sitting back glancing over all the major changes being made, and, let me be the first to say: a lot of good things are coming soon to the group. I am really eager to see us take this major step forward.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: However, I want to be sure no one is really left in the dark here. So, onward to the overview of the efforts that are underway.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Praetorian Guard: the Guard restructure has been ongoing the longest, primarily on account of it requiring my input and weigh-in. Unfortunately, I have found myself extraordinarily behind on account of school. It is my intent to get this shaped away as soon as possible. Currently, Agares Tretiak, Evocati of the Guard, has put an incredible amount of effort into developing the underlying handbook and basis of the Guard—the Carta Praetoria.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: This is complete and awaits my final signature. After I approve the Carta, the Guard role enhancement and structural implementations will be put into place. This includes rank equivalency clauses, aligning Guard positions to better clarify Praetorian power and positions. Structure wise, we will be creating multiple facets of the Guard, each with a specific area of specialization. Next, training and selection routines will be founded. Thereafter, recruitment will begin.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Frumentarii: as mentioned several weeks ago, the Frumentarii was dissolved in order to remove the stigma of the group. All current Frumentarii personnel are under the order and operation of the Office of the Imperator, with intent to move them into a new department shortly.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Tiridates Mikadze and Aelus Janus have been working on a major restructure of this unit as well. This will focus on internal security, developing routines of investigation and security check ups on applicants. The new organization will be formally established in the coming weeks. The Agentes in Rebus.

[18:48] Tiridates Mikadze raises a hand.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Hold it until the end, please.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Terra: I gently hinted at the prospects of redoing the Terra structure. I posted a concept redesign for officers to look at. The probability is this will something more readily tangible to approach after clearing away the Guard revamp. The need to redo Terra is pretty prevalent from an administrative review: the current set up wasn’t intend to compensate for 160+ people, nor does it handle the inactive pools of individuals we have.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Terra’s restructure will likely feature the following: three cohors. Cohors A will be specifically for elite units. Cohors B will be entry/standard troops. Cohors C will be inactive/reserve troops. It is likely that unit structure will be shifted, in order to make century and octet leaders more immersed and useful. It is possible that we may see octets dissolved, with octet leaders picking up adjutant roles with a century leader. For example, a century would have a CO, an XO, and an NCO adjutant—not unlike all of the elite units currently do.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: The hope here is to cut out unnecessary paperwork and to align a more effective command. Cohors A will feature the three elite centuries, Antesegnani, Invictus, and Fulminata. It is possible we may add a fourth elite unit to open up jobs. Cohors B will likely feature two centuries and largely house all of the entry level Terra members, individuals in addition to those awaiting appointment/review for an elite unit. Cohors C will have one century attached to it. The Cohors C itself will likely be led as an additional task by one of the Cohors A or B officers. Cohors C will be entirely comprised of inactive people, or reserve elements—folks who want to be part of the group, but can’t show up actively.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions: as part of the unlock system redo, the promotion requirement system is still in works. Currently it is awaiting the finality of the Armatura training update before going forward. The promotion requirement system will outline basic requirements for individuals to complete before moving on to the next rank—for example, completing Armatura, or a specific academy.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: It will not be compulsory to be promoted when a requirement is completed, but rather, necessary to fulfill a requirement before being considered for a promotion. This will greatly increase the proficiency of all members. As for a timeline on this—it is dependant on a few elements. Foremost, Armatura training redo must be completed.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: The reasoning behind this is, Armatura training will be a strong element to parts of the requirements. Secondly, it is necessary to complete the outline as to what the requirements will be. Currently there is a basic idea, but not a finalized outline.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: And lastly, the administrative backend has to be established. We will need the manpower and operation to track who’s completed what, etc, etc. Probability is, I will be adding it as part of Firefox’s database. It shouldn’t take very much effort to get this in place, so I’ll try to get it rolled out as soon as the Armatura element is lined up.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Armatura: on the topic of Armatura, Schola and Armatura are working to streamline the education process. Armatura, as I understand, will be releasing a training update this . . Sunday? Correct me if I am wrong, Vai/Zero(Itamae).

[18:57] Bob McKinley raises his hand.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Munitorum, Anlysia touched on that earlier.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Aaand lastly.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Academies: And finally, Agares Tretiak is also working on an overhaul of the way we operate academies within the Ordo. He is founding a working structure and aiming to create a platform, in which classes and other specialized training courses can be offered under an administrative hub. If Agares is present, I’d love to hear a bit more about it.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Ok-- Tiri?

[18:59] Agares Tretiak: <_<

[19:00] Agares Tretiak: Err. not sure what Tiri is up to sir, but I can chat some about the new academies or the PRaetorians, whichever you wish.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: All righty, go for it.

[19:01] Tiridates Mikadze: I just wanted to mention that again, there will be an open enrollment period for the Agentes in Rebus available to qualified individuals.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[19:01] Tiridates Mikadze: Further announcements on that will be available in the coming months.

[19:01] Agares Tretiak: Well, the new Academy system will be retitled the Imperial Ludi. It iwll be placed under a central administrator to ensure the academy courses are being delivired regularly, as well as senior instructors and basic instructors to deliver courses.

[19:02] Agares Tretiak: Currently, we're hoping to of...

[19:02] Agares Tretiak: Whoop!

[19:02] Agares Tretiak: <_<

[19:02] Agares Tretiak: Oh.

[19:02] Agares Tretiak: He's done.

[19:02] Agares Tretiak: doh

[19:02] Agares Tretiak: Ok. ANYWAY

[19:03] Agares Tretiak: We're hoping to offer five basic courses, one of which will be the Artillery academy. The others have yet to be developed, but I can say one of the ones in the works will be for Officers, on the subjec tof Strategic thought, which will be developed by Tiridates and I.

[19:04] Agares Tretiak: Suggestions for other academies are welcome, but be aware that I will need more than a basic concept, but rather a bit of detail on the objectives of the proposed course.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Agares.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Questions in general, anyone?

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Any at all?

[19:06] Scientific Waffle: Nope.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Anyone confused? Haha.

[19:07] Flea Habilis raises a hand

[19:07] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: I missed all of that because I had to restart due to memory dump D:

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: To be expected, dear cadet! ;P

[19:08] Flea Habilis: ^_^;

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: As a general question: how do you all feel about all the restructures? Optimistic, bemused, staring wide-eyed?

[19:09] Desereck Creeggan: Very good.

[19:09] Gulliver Carpool: Thirsty

[19:09] Agares Tretiak: (Agares is always happy to answer questions!)

[19:09] Czyrek Essel: slow

[19:09] plops Magic: its interesting sit

[19:09] Scientific Waffle: I'll need to read the full log, logged on recently.

[19:09] plops Magic: sir**

[19:09] Intus Infinity: Something new.

[19:09] Crash Silverfall: Hungry

[19:09] Heather McKay: Will be glad to see them completed.

[19:09] Jayce Iredell: How does it feel to file papers in the US Army? :)

[19:09] Williamca Zenovka: Looking forward to them being finished and such.

[19:10] Kirshak Clarity: allways optimist for Ordo

[19:10] Merk Thor: (( What´s the estemaated time for this meeting atm? i´m fallin asleep here ))

[19:10] Trevor Russell: It is a lot to take in, but honestly all looks straight forward I mostly worry that too much being taken on at once can bottleneck in the output phase, thus slowing down things.

[19:10] Ethan Schuman: I think they have a lot of potential behind them. I also think that instead of having a few people doing lots of work, we should split the workload for a few of them up among many, for both ease of completion and thoroughness.

[19:10] Kraton Foxtrot: Optimistic, & thirsty too. :P

[19:10] Trevor Russell: Ethan and i share wavelengths.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Very good then.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Open to other topics at this time.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Anyone?

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: (Merk, almost done. But go ahead, log'll be posted.)

[19:12] Flea Habilis raises a hand!

[19:12] Scientific Waffle raises hand.

[19:12] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Habilis?

[19:13] Flea Habilis: Well, I just wanted to know when the next class would be offered ... since we're talking about any topic at all. ^.^

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Depends on the Schola instructor availability and time constraints. They occur regularly, however.

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Waffle?

[19:14] Scientific Waffle: I we went over it already, I can just read the logs, but did you go over the Ordo/AN/MC situation? Missed the first part of the meeting.

[19:15] Scientific Waffle: *If

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: We did.

[19:15] Scientific Waffle: Ok.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Tretiak.

[19:16] Agares Tretiak: Thank you sir. I'm willing to take questions on the PRaetorians, for those curious, but some details will not be filled out, till the Carta is offically accepted, simply because we may change a few things. Also, I may come to a few people and ask them to help with the Ludi. I'll be posting the proposal I wrote on the Academy forum for general consumption.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

Promotions

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Any last topics?

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: All righty.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Promotion time, then.

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Fairly short list in the way of rank ups-- per the promotion system revamp in progress. I will sit down and work on higher level promotions before and putting the system in effect, however. I did dust off an old merit.

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: A good ol' campaign merit that I am issuing out to participants in certain raids.

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: If I missed you name, let me know.

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Also. PRFs. If I missed your name, be sure to notify your unit commander.

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Hold applause until end, as per norm. I have final comments.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Alexi Ayres - [2142 Campaign]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia Gregoire - [2142 Campaign]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Blaze Wiles - [2142 Campaign]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Bob McKinley - [E-7]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Chase Quinnel - [2142 Campaign]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Dempster Duncker - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess]; [Marksman]; [Homeland Defense] <--- wow.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Detox Exonar - [2142 Campaign]

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Garion Lowenhardt - [2142 Campaign]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Heather McKay - [2142 Campaign]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Jinxy Fluffball - [2142 Campaign]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Kastrenzo Benelli - [E-3]; [Corona Vallaris] <-- great work on the CS raid.

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Keller Tiechmann - [2142 Campaign]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Kirshak Clarity - [Homeland Defense]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: MikeMurdock McMillan - [Combat Prowess MK2]; [2142 Campaign]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Natti Breen - [E-2]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Scientific Waffle - [2142 Campaign]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Tokeli Zabelin - [Homeland Defense]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume Xiao - [2142 Campaign]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Vai Tyran - [2142 Campaign]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: * Vas Kendall.

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Williamca Zenovka - [2142 Campaign]

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Zrazor Rosenstrauch - [2142 Campaign]

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: PRFs:

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Plops Magic, Jinxy Fluffball.

Closing

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Thaaat's it for this week. Thank you everyone. As always, there's always next week, so stick to it. Don't forget to recommend your comrades! Thank you all for a good meeting and a good week.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Now then.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: We will be deploying promptly after this meeting, so stick on map if you want some blood.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Give me 10-15 minutes to force Waffle to send out merits, and to sort IMs.

[19:26] Scientific Waffle: :P

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: If anyone had questions about all the revamp stuff: post it on the forums! I bet someone else has the same question.

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, thank you all and see you shortly for the raid.

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.