Clicky

Anlysia Gregoire

Munitorium Meeting 101009

Introduction + Vincent / Agares Being Retarded

[16:10] Anlysia Gregoire: Alrighty...thanks folks for coming, a good crowd today which makes me happy. I have a list of things here I'd like to go over, and hopefully break with some time before the ACTUAL meeting so people can get drinks and etc.

[16:10] Vincent Lucerne: SITTING IS FOR PEOPLE TOLD TO SIT

[16:10] Vincent Lucerne: >:O!

[16:10] Agares Tretiak: NONE MOF YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ORDER ME TO SIT

[16:10] Vincent Lucerne relieves you of command

[16:10] Agares Tretiak: pLUS, THESE CHAIRS ARE PUNY.

[16:10] Anlysia Gregoire: I will kill you. Hush.

[16:10] Vincent Lucerne: HA

[16:10] Vincent Lucerne: GO TO BRIG

[16:10] Vincent Lucerne: lulz

[16:11] Agares Tretiak: Itty bitty. And only the Imperator can relive a Praetorian from duty. >:|

[16:11] Agares Tretiak: *relieve.

Munitorium Group Roles + Continuance of Retardedness

[16:11] Anlysia Gregoire: First thing I'd like to talk about is the group title/role changes. I assume people have had a minute to take a look at how I've re-organized things. Any thoughts on it?

[16:11] Vincent Lucerne: <3

[16:11] Vincent Lucerne: I GOT NEW TITLE

[16:11] Vincent Lucerne: That is all.

[16:12] Vincent Lucerne: Can I be Tech-Preist instead of builder :D?

[16:12] MikeMurdock McMillan: i like it pretty straight forward

[16:12] Anlysia Gregoire: No, Vincent, the point is that it's simple.

[16:12] Vincent Lucerne: ;-;

[16:13] Vincent Lucerne: fien....v.v

[16:13] Vincent Lucerne: Seriously though....looks good :p

[16:13] Anlysia Gregoire: We had like, random titles before that I'm sure meant something to someone somewhere, and nobody could follow them.

[16:13] Vincent Lucerne: Gen :O

[16:14] Genesis Ronmark: vin O:

[16:14] Vincent Lucerne: :D

[16:14] Vincent Lucerne: <3

[16:14] Anlysia Gregoire: Obviously I haven't gone through everyone quite yet, as there's some people still just "Everyone". But the framework is there, now.

[16:14] Anlysia Gregoire: You can go, "Gee, I need a [whatever]", open the group, and there's a list of them.

[16:15] Anlysia Gregoire: The main question, though, was do people agree with the roles we came up with, now that they're in-use? I don't think I missed any category of person, but then I'm fallible, so.

[16:16] Vincent Lucerne: looks good to me :o

[16:16] Genesis Ronmark: in-use meaing now assigned right?

[16:16] Genesis Ronmark: meaning*

[16:16] Anlysia Gregoire: Yes.

[16:17] Genesis Ronmark: I'm not sure if many noticed it come to effect, though I did notice I was posted under 2 groups

[16:17] Anlysia Gregoire: Yes, you can be in multiple.

[16:17] Anlysia Gregoire: Look at someone like Niiya or Julia and you can see a leeeeetle bit of cross-grouping.

[16:17] Vincent Lucerne: *nod nod*

Project Submission Forms

[16:19] Anlysia Gregoire: Hum...let's see. Next up, the standard submission form for projects. I got a template from Agares for this, because I've been pretty frankly negligent in getting a couple minor things done I said I would...so I'll be getting a template banged out on this in the next day or two, depending. So hopefully that should lead to more work coming in, as people will know the format to follow.

[16:19] Genesis Ronmark: cool

[16:20] Vincent Lucerne: :o

Munitorium Subforums

[16:20] Genesis Ronmark: I assume there will be a cool sub forum on the site as well where it'll post whos currently doing what after handing or working with those forms?

[16:20] Anlysia Gregoire: Yes, actually, that's a good segue to moving into that topic.

[16:20] Vincent Lucerne: different threas for different projects :o?

[16:20] Anlysia Gregoire: Subforums under the Munitorium forum.

[16:20] Vincent Lucerne: threads*

[16:20] Anlysia Gregoire: The idea I had was a "Projects" and a "Testing" subforum. One for things being worked on, and then another forum for testers to have a thread for things to post in.

[16:21] Anlysia Gregoire: Basically, the Testing forum would be a lot like the current Titan Industries tech support subforum.

[16:21] Anlysia Gregoire: Well actually both would be kind of like that.

[16:21] Anlysia Gregoire: Anyone have any thoughts or ideas? If you hate my idea, feel free to say. :P

[16:22] Genesis Ronmark: i dont hate it plus I havent seen the TI forums so I can only cross my fingers in hopes this is gonna rule :D

[16:22] Vincent Lucerne: >.>

[16:23] Vincent Lucerne: Anly I hate you <3.

[16:23] Anlysia Gregoire: Well basically, every product in Titan's current line has its' own thread with an updated list of issues and bugs, that's changed and commented under.

[16:24] Genesis Ronmark nods

Aside: Titan Industries vs Munitorium

[16:24] Vincent Lucerne: Hmm

[16:25] Anlysia Gregoire: Vincent?

[16:25] Vincent Lucerne: We should organize some projects to build some things for TI

[16:25] Vincent Lucerne: make a couple teams

[16:25] Anlysia Gregoire: Well TI is sort of its' own thing.

[16:25] Vincent Lucerne: Well yea....but Titan is supported by it :o

[16:25] Vincent Lucerne: TI=gewd.

[16:26] Genesis Ronmark: so like a sub titan group? o-o

[16:26] Anlysia Gregoire: Er, well, it's kind of a funny situation because TI has its' own "development" team.

[16:26] Vincent Lucerne: Oh yeaaa >.>

[16:26] Genesis Ronmark: true

[16:27] Anlysia Gregoire: Now if you're interested in doing work FOR TI, then the person to speak to about that is probably Aryte, and he'll get you situated in that respect.

[16:27] Vincent Lucerne: ahs :D

[16:27] Anlysia Gregoire: For those who don't-know, TI projects pay out to the builder/scripter...so there's a reason to go that route, too.

Munitorium Subforums II

[16:28] Anlysia Gregoire: Hmm, alright...testing/projects forums. No complaints there?

[16:28] Vincent Lucerne: Nope :D

[16:28] Genesis Ronmark: none!

[16:29] Anlysia Gregoire: Since Agares decided to rejoin us, I'll get his opinion. Agares, two Munitorium subforums on the forum, "Projects" and "Testing". Each with a thread similar to the setup in the TI forums, if you know those. One thread per project.

[16:29] Anlysia Gregoire: Any comments/suggestions/go-die-Anly-for-making-me-come-backs on that?

[16:31] Agares Tretiak: Will testing include R&D projects or would that go under a subforum of projects?

[16:31] Anlysia Gregoire: What do you mean by that specifically?

[16:31] Anlysia Gregoire: Like, "future concepts we're working on that have no actual application, yet"?

[16:32] Agares Tretiak: I've led up projects in the past which were more or less to fulfill future needs in the Ordo with advanced weapons technology, etc.

[16:32] Agares Tretiak: You could say the Venerator became one of those.

[16:32] Vincent Lucerne: We need more lasers.

[16:32] Vincent Lucerne: And less bullets.

[16:32] Anlysia Gregoire: Well, that would be both. The Venerator did see release, albeit limited usage.

[16:33] Anlysia Gregoire: However...

[16:33] Agares Tretiak: They aren't always practical in a broader sense, but with an eye towrds future weapon systems.

[16:33] Anlysia Gregoire: Something's not "Testing" until it's actually been released to the testing group, to utilize.

[16:33] Agares Tretiak: Ig tocha.

[16:33] Anlysia Gregoire: If it's in the hands of like, Scripter/Aryte/me or whatever that's not really "testing" yet. It's just fooling around with practicality.

Building Standards Discussion

[16:33] Agares Tretiak: Will we be listing a set of engineering standards for Builders to look at?

[16:34] Anlysia Gregoire: Yes, I actually have a document Keller gave me that I've passed off to Keystone for his thoughts on. Actually, since you're here I'll give you it too.

[16:34] Vincent Lucerne: Thats a really good idea :o

[16:34] Agares Tretiak: Thank you. You may also want to pass it to Tsume and Sera, as well.

[16:34] Anlysia Gregoire: Tsume doesn't build, but Sera too, yes.

[16:34] Vincent Lucerne: So projects end up matching our style :o

[16:34] Anlysia Gregoire: This is more about hard-limits than style. It's hard to document "style" past "looking at it and going eeeh".

[16:35] Vincent Lucerne: Yea....thats too..

[16:35] Anlysia Gregoire: Anyway, it seems people are pretty solid on the subforums ideas, so that's good.

[16:35] Vincent Lucerne: So....we agree that Baneblade is -the limit-

[16:35] Anlysia Gregoire: :P

[16:35] Vincent Lucerne: x3

Aside: Weapon Crouch Poll

[16:36] Anlysia Gregoire: Uh...let's see, what else. I have to put up a poll on crouch in Ordo weapons, because I went "derp derp" and forgot for two weeks, so that's something the scripters can look forward to. Especially Tsume who'll crai if people say "We hate crouch" like I hope they do.

[16:36] MikeMurdock McMillan: Sorry i'm not talking just.. don't know what to add

Build Standards Discussion II

[16:36] Agares Tretiak: Do you mind if I place in the document, emplacements weapons as a category? I've designed all but one of the ROdo's pending designs.

[16:36] Anlysia Gregoire: Well that's not a formal spec, just something Keller gave me.

[16:36] Agares Tretiak: Gotcha.

[16:36] Agares Tretiak: It looks good, to me.

[16:36] Anlysia Gregoire: I'll put it up in a forum thread after this so people can comment in a better way, there. I have lots of forum warrioring to do, it seems.

[16:37] Agares Tretiak: 150 is usually what I aim to be under for a build that's going to be used.

[16:37] Vincent Lucerne: HA

[16:37] Vincent Lucerne: 84

[16:37] Vincent Lucerne: top that.

[16:37] Agares Tretiak: I have a cannon that's only 60 some prims.

[16:37] Anlysia Gregoire: I don't think it's in there, but I was jogging the idea with Keller of a sculpted prim counting as 2.5 normal prims, so we don't get any 150 sculpted prim laggy-ass builds.

[16:38] Anlysia Gregoire: Since sculpts are more memory and such.

[16:38] Agares Tretiak: And yeah.

[16:38] Agares Tretiak: A 255 prim weapon made of sculpties may be incredible. But it's also insane.

[16:38] Anlysia Gregoire: If you think that's too harsh, look at Hugo's Five-seveN and stfu. <3

[16:38] Vincent Lucerne: x3

[16:38] Vincent Lucerne: Aaaah....Breach.

[16:38] Agares Tretiak: Aaaaaah, motherland.

Weapon Slots

(As an aside, this topic extends someone beyond the reach of Munitorium, however, it's a concept that would have to be worked-upon within Munitorium itself, so I brought it up for sake of finding interest.)

[16:40] Anlysia Gregoire: Let's see, what else. I've been tossing around the idea of doing actual assigned "slots" to Ordo items. For instance, all items would count as left/right handed, shoulder, or two-handed. Basically, this would streamline the commands a weapon uses and has access to, and it would also let us lower some confusion on things like using sidearms. It's something I need to talk over with Aryte, as well. For instance, making the Titan M11 "count as" right-hand, and allow one to use a Five-seveN in the left hand. It's something in progress.

[16:40] Anlysia Gregoire: Basically adding more utility to heavy weapons so you don't go "Fff Pilum I'm screwed while I reload".

[16:41] Anlysia Gregoire: (M11 was a bad example, I meant things like Pilum / Subjugator. Haha.)

[16:41] Agares Tretiak: We need to set a basic list of what commands should bme for all fuyture ordo weapons. I.E. S for sling, d for draw, dmg for dmg rounds, trn for training, etc. Things like this help make sure a user is immediately familiart with how to use it.

[16:41] Genesis Ronmark: so basically allowing smaller side arm usgae with larger weapons to kill reload rates?

[16:41] Genesis Ronmark: usage*

[16:41] Anlysia Gregoire: Yeah, I have a list like that I've been working on here and I've been trying to corral the scripters into a meeting to discuss it.

[16:41] Anlysia Gregoire: Basically it looks a lot like the Five-seveN.

[16:42] Anlysia Gregoire: db, tb, etc.

[16:42] Anlysia Gregoire: And yes, trying to kill reload times a bit. The Pilum is nice and all, but 7 seconds or so between single rockets is, well, a bit hefty.

[16:42] Anlysia Gregoire: Especially as a utility weapon.

[16:43] Agares Tretiak: Not so much. IT keeps us froms pamming with rockets. We do pretty well with weapons as it is.

[16:43] Vincent Lucerne: Maybe we could have it fire 2 shots then reload :D?

[16:43] Agares Tretiak: Take the ballistae: It takes like...20-30 seconds to reload it.

[16:43] Genesis Ronmark: haha ut rockets

[16:43] Anlysia Gregoire: Well, Agares, it's more about having a basic sidearm. Not being able to rocket as fast as you can.

[16:43] Agares Tretiak: Oooh.

[16:43] Agares Tretiak: No, I follow ye' now.

[16:44] Agares Tretiak: Sorry. <_<

[16:44] Anlysia Gregoire: Uhm, what else...

Aside: Pilum Side-grade

[16:44] Vincent Lucerne: Speaking on the Pilum :O

[16:44] Vincent Lucerne: since we're there..

[16:44] Anlysia Gregoire: I wanted to do some project checkups but Sera informed me about where she's at in private and ... bloody phone.

[16:44] Anlysia Gregoire: Go ahead Vincent.

[16:45] Agares Tretiak: I'm leading up liuke...10 projects, I think.

[16:45] Vincent Lucerne: I suggested we should have a high-tech version of it liek we have most of our other guns..

[16:45] Agares Tretiak: Ok, an exaggeration,b ut a handful.

[16:45] Vincent Lucerne: like a Laser Cannon or something

[16:46] Genesis Ronmark: laser rockets

[16:46] Vincent Lucerne: essentially xD;

[16:46] Genesis Ronmark: lol

[16:46] Vincent Lucerne: like a big glowy beam

[16:46] Genesis Ronmark: you mean like

[16:46] Genesis Ronmark: make a bfg.

[16:46] Genesis Ronmark: :D

[16:46] Vincent Lucerne: well....something liek that

[16:46] Anlysia Gregoire: Hehe.

[16:46] Vincent Lucerne: some kinda plasma....or laser..

[16:46] Anlysia Gregoire: Well, when I get a form written up, Vincent, you can make a proposal for it.

[16:47] Vincent Lucerne: so we have an interesting alternative

[16:47] Genesis Ronmark: well I don tthink people would want something mean and green homing onto people

[16:47] Vincent Lucerne: oh shush xD

[16:47] Anlysia Gregoire: So keep it in mind.

[16:47] Vincent Lucerne: will do :3

[16:47] Vincent Lucerne: think i had a picture of an idea for it somewhere..

Project Statuses

[16:47] Anlysia Gregoire: Okay projects...Agares, you said you have a bunch on the go, so feel free to give some information. I'm not sure what all you're working on, honest.

[16:48] Agares Tretiak: SOME ARE TOP SEKRIT

[16:48] Agares Tretiak: However.

[16:48] Anlysia Gregoire: ...

[16:48] Anlysia Gregoire: To me?

[16:49] Agares Tretiak: I'll give a run down: PRaetorian halberd, Ballistae (ALMOST DONE), Onager II, Scorpion Light Field Artillery, Aequitas tank, annnnd...the top sekrit project that doesn't affect anyone but the Praetorians.

[16:49] Vincent Lucerne: \o/

[16:49] Vincent Lucerne: mah tank

[16:50] Anlysia Gregoire: Well, Agares, you're going to get to play forum warrior with me later then, too, as we get all that stuff documented and kept track of.

[16:50] Anlysia Gregoire: Since I have no idea what's going on with _any_ of those.

[16:50] Agares Tretiak: No problem

[16:50] Agares Tretiak: Easy to puty the status down.

[16:50] Vincent Lucerne: Well...I havent heard anything from Tsume about the Aequitas recently..

[16:50] Vincent Lucerne: I think it just needed sounds

[16:50] Vincent Lucerne: and was done

[16:51] Vincent Lucerne: ah there we go :D

[16:51] Vincent Lucerne: laser pilum :D

[16:51] Agares Tretiak: ...haha.

[16:51] Agares Tretiak: Interesting concept.

[16:52] Agares Tretiak: Hmmm.

[16:52] Vincent Lucerne: :3

[16:52] Anlysia Gregoire: Alright, thanks Agares. Sera spoke to me a bit ago about the projects she's got lined up...notably the Galil and Galat(? I don't know guns), and the flamethrower. Ethan I know is working on the new physical plane to replace the Praeda...he says he's waiting on a new airframe. As well he's working on the Dropship scripting. Past that I don't know because he takes too many damn projects at once.

[16:52] Vincent Lucerne: and between shots....it has a satisfying recharge hummm

[16:52] Sera Otoro: ok... the galil and galatz rifles for antesignani

[16:52] Vincent Lucerne: :O!!?! new Praeda?

[16:53] Sera Otoro: zerowinged passed them on to me

[16:53] Sera Otoro: im waiting on tenaki's anims for the praetorian halberd and hammer

[16:53] Sera Otoro: and waiting for ethan to get some spare time to work with me on the fulminata flamethrower

[16:54] Anlysia Gregoire: The Halberd looks nice, and seems to work alright from the dozens of Ordo Agares has teamkilled with it.

[16:54] Sera Otoro: we still need a model done for that by the way...

[16:54] Vincent Lucerne: xDD

[16:54] Agares Tretiak: THOSE WERE MOSTLY ACCIDENTS

[16:54] Anlysia Gregoire: Yes, Mizar has dropped out on the flamethrower model, but I do have the design picture he gave me that Zrazor was fond of. Let me grab it.

[16:54] Agares Tretiak: I can maybwe build one.

[16:54] Anlysia Gregoire: http://www.eternal-silence.net/4images/data/media/9/NGM_FlameThrower.jpg

[16:54] Agares Tretiak: I love cool things.

[16:55] Anlysia Gregoire: Is the picture Mizar showed me.

[16:55] Sera Otoro: looks good

[16:55] Agares Tretiak: I may be able to build something very similar.

[16:55] Agares Tretiak: Do you have a builder already lined up?

[16:55] Sera Otoro: agares

[16:55] Sera Otoro: if you can go ahead on that

[16:55] Anlysia Gregoire: If you want to take it, Agares, it's pretty much open.

[16:55] Sera Otoro: then thatll help

[16:55] Sera Otoro: if not, ill ask keystone

[16:55] Vincent Lucerne: here ya go >:D

[16:56] Agares Tretiak: Alright. I'll start playing with it, and see if I can get something out.

[16:56] Anlysia Gregoire: That'd be great. If you have any questions, talk to Zrazor, it's his baby.

[16:56] Agares Tretiak: (Though I'ma lready building a huge sim comission as Sera and few othjers can attest to).

[16:56] Anlysia Gregoire: Well if you even "start" it, you've done better than anything else so far, Agares. So, yeah.

[16:56] Agares Tretiak: Haha

[16:57] Sera Otoro: i gave this a silly name for the time being

[16:57] Vincent Lucerne: o.o?

[16:57] Agares Tretiak: It shouldn't take too long to get a model done. I'm not sure about textured, It end to go for low key textures.

[16:57] Sera Otoro: but for now the conal fire spews particles, nothing else,

[16:57] Anlysia Gregoire: It looks really nice, Sera.

[16:57] Anlysia Gregoire: I'm excited. :3 Even though I won't get to use it. Hahaha.

[16:57] Sera Otoro: :P

[16:58] Agares Tretiak: I need to hea dout, take care, fellas.

Ordo Assorted Extras

[16:58] Anlysia Gregoire: Anyway...Vincent. You made those tiny li'l tanks people have been driving around in.

[16:58] Anlysia Gregoire: Bye Agares.

[16:59] Anlysia Gregoire: For builders who are bored, that's a perfect little thing to do. Not everything we need to do needs to be "combat issue" or usage. We have a big box of Ordo "assorted extras" that I'm sure you've all seen. If you want something to do, just make something fun or cool that people may want to play with, or put on their armour, or whatever. Desereck's looking for a better dogtag than the crappy one I gave him, for instance.

[16:59] Vincent Lucerne: :o

[17:00] Vincent Lucerne: Those tanks have since been used for the Ordo Exploration Corps

[17:00] Anlysia Gregoire: Haha yes, that's a fun thing there.

[17:00] Vincent Lucerne: :D

[17:01] Vincent Lucerne: Nooooooooo! D:

[17:01] Anlysia Gregoire: But yeah, if you have any ideas for something to make...even if it's not something we'll necessarily use in combat or whatnot, go for it. The worst that happens is it's not used, and even still you got some practice, right? ;3 Make something entertaining.

[17:01] Vincent Lucerne: Oh!

[17:01] Vincent Lucerne: We do need to make new standards for that box

[17:01] Anlysia Gregoire: We could all wear newbie skins and carry plywood boxes for guns, but we don't, so aesthetics matter more than we like to admit.

[17:02] Anlysia Gregoire: Yes, the stuff in the box is kind of...terribly out of date. Another reason to make new stuff!

[17:02] Vincent Lucerne: I need an animator and a texturer :O

Animations + Animation Tutorials

[17:02] Anlysia Gregoire: Well, good luck on animations. Speaking of which, if you want guaranteed work, learn to animate. :P Poor TenTen is worked to death.

[17:02] Vincent Lucerne: x3

[17:02] Anlysia Gregoire: He needs a break!

[17:03] Vincent Lucerne: poor yap yap D:

[17:03] Tenaki Kupferberg: Tenten's gotten three hours of sleep in the last four days. My current excuse for low productivity.

[17:04] Vincent Lucerne: ;-;

[17:04] Vincent Lucerne: *hugs*

[17:04] MikeMurdock McMillan: ;-;

[17:04] Anlysia Gregoire: TenTen is our only animator and is worked silly, that's a perfect excuse for low productivity. So. Someone else learn to animate too and give the poor fluffy a break!

[17:04] MikeMurdock McMillan: yeah i'm trying to learn though college is getting in the way D:<

[17:04] Vincent Lucerne: what programs do you use D:?

[17:04] Tenaki Kupferberg: Qavimator is shit, but it's free.

[17:05] Vincent Lucerne: yes it is shit D:

[17:05] Anlysia Gregoire: TenTen, you could always make a quick little tutorial for the forums...that might get some people interested.

[17:05] Tenaki Kupferberg: Poser is ideal, but expensive.

[17:05] Anlysia Gregoire: A little "How to make a simple hold animation" tutorial.

[17:05] Vincent Lucerne: *torrents*

[17:05] Tenaki Kupferberg did too. e.e

[17:05] Vincent Lucerne: in furthur news....http://sci.esa.int/science-e-media/img/1a/Titan-surface-colour410.jpg

[17:05] Anlysia Gregoire: Most people open up QAvimator and go "...ffuuu--" and close it.

[17:05] Vincent Lucerne: Actual Titan.

[17:05] Anlysia Gregoire: So a little help along that way might encourage them.

[17:05] MikeMurdock McMillan: How much is poser?

[17:06] Tenaki Kupferberg: I could do that, when I'm not sick as a dog.

[17:06] Vincent Lucerne: ...

[17:06] Vincent Lucerne: i lul'd

[17:06] Anlysia Gregoire: Heh.

[17:06] Vincent Lucerne: x3

[17:06] Anlysia Gregoire: Uhm...that's about all I have, and this took longer than I planned. Anyone have anything else they'd like to bring up?

[17:06] Tenaki Kupferberg: $250 for Poser 8

[17:07] Sera Otoro: 1 hour... and i havent napped yet... you mind if i go ahead anly...?

[17:07] Anlysia Gregoire: Go on, Sera. I really appreciate you comin'.

[17:07] MikeMurdock McMillan: .......

[17:07] MikeMurdock McMillan: 250??????

[17:07] Sera Otoro: ill stay seated her, ill catch up whhen i wake...

[17:07] Vincent Lucerne: >.>

[17:07] Sera Otoro: here^

[17:08] Anlysia Gregoire: That's cheap for a commercial-grade piece of software like that.

[17:08] Vincent Lucerne: indeed

[17:08] Genesis Ronmark: its 0 if youre awesome, and have a good rest sera

[17:08] Vincent Lucerne: Maya is even more espensive

[17:08] Sera Otoro: thanks, see you in a bit...

[17:08] Vincent Lucerne: ni ni dwagin

Additional Topics + FireFox Retardedness + Conclusion

[17:08] Anlysia Gregoire: So, any other topics come to mind, or can we wrap this up?

* FireFox enters here and jumps around on the table with Williamca *

[17:09] Anlysia Gregoire: FireFox.

[17:09] Anlysia Gregoire: Wait 5 minutes to be retarded please.

[17:09] FireFox Breed: >:|

[17:10] Anlysia Gregoire: This IS a meeting.

[17:10] Vincent Lucerne: GET GOIN

[17:10] FireFox Breed: unf

[17:10] FireFox Breed: I'm a stressed snow kitty.

[17:10] Anlysia Gregoire: Alright...if there's no other topics to bring up, we'll adjourn for now. Next meeting is in two weeks, the 24th of October.

[17:11] Vincent Lucerne: :D

[17:11] Anlysia Gregoire: Same time, same place.

[17:11] Vincent Lucerne: Oh

[17:11] Vincent Lucerne: I would like to decorate the base for Halloween

[17:11] Anlysia Gregoire: That's Aryte's call, not me.

[17:11] Vincent Lucerne: ARYTE :D

[17:11] Anlysia Gregoire: Thanks for coming, guys. I'll rip this into a log for the forums shortly.

[17:11] Vincent Lucerne: :D

[17:12] Anlysia Gregoire: Complete with retardedness.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.