Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 17OCT09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | E-7; Duplicarius | Terra Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 17 October 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General Ordo topics.

SUMMARY: Ordo gathered and discussed!

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Quiet please.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: First up, let's touch on stats this week.

Imperator's Report

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: 266 members; no change in personnel.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: 14 applications, 12 denied, 2 approved. 0 awaiting review (wow).

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: 36 defensive operations; a steep decrease, but I'll touch on that shortly. 7 offensive operations. 1 allied assistance deployments. 5 major group trainings.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomacy and matters abroad: oh my, okay, where to begin?

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, a major fallout has occured with the BNT estates. Financial issues has resulted in the firesale of regions. Among the groups effected are the Merczateers and 2142. Thankfully, the Merczateers secured their regions and are good to go. 2142 has not been so lucky just yet.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: This has dramatically put a kick in the go-nads to combat. In addition, we have been subject to major griefer assaults. "Us" being Ordo, Merczateers, CS, Vanguard-- possibly mpre.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: More, rather.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: To quickly touch on that: as indicated in the notice a couple weeks back, we were hit by the 'Fire' and 'Ice' character names. As such, standing order remains: any blank characters who somehow evade the spawn detector should be treated with extreme hostility.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Merczateers and Vanguard lost parts of their regions due to prim spam. We were fortunate to avoid that, thanks to . . well, we live in a giant desert and have a lot of prims.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: On the downside, it is quite possible our gear was nabbed from the attackers. If that is the case, we'll be having the excitement of gathering up all the copies.

[18:06] Woofie Khandr: sling

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: * I am told 2142 has secured a new region; they should be up and running again once rebuilt.

[18:06] Woofie Khandr: crashed.. sorry

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: So, where does that leave us? Short on defense work, as the region was secured and locked several times for security. This may occur on and off for the foreseeable future. Thank you all for your diligence and professionalism during these incidents. I was especially impressed during the last incident, during which the OIC had everyone out of gear and secured the spawn within minutes.

Divisional Reports

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: On to unit reports. Volunteer to begin?

[18:08] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Umarov, for Terra.

Terra

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: There's been some good progress for terra this week. The handbook is almost completed aside froma few small changes and the first Armatura class was held since forever ago. Onto unit reports.

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: From Keller for Invictus: "The new dropship made its debut in training on Thursday, and the squad loves it. Hoping to put it through more tests and continue training with it so that we can make the most out of it. A scripter has volunteered for the battle rifle, and in short, a good week for Invictus."

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: From Zerowinged for Antesignani: "New XO is doing his job; All in-house projects moving along nicley, expecting the squad to be equipped with it's first squad-specific rifle soon (A while from now still); One Fulminata/Antesignani training held which turned out to be more of a orientation and suggestion stage. All good here."

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: From Zrazor for Fulminata: "Fulminata has been slowly but surely adjusting to the new training schedule, and the new training schedule will likewise continue to be adjusted until a perfect fit has been found. Training events held thus far have gone smoothly and been effective."

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: From myself for the Adiutor staff: "Things have been moving along for the staff. I've been discussing changes to the SOP with the staff and the senior members of Terra command to fit with the Terra restructure when it's released. The masks are still hovering around 99% complete, no idea when the final 1% will be finished. I do have some news on the as of yet unnamed revolver. Sculpt work has begun on it, by Syris, not keller as Anly put >:o, andthe weapon itself is going to be named the M62 Emancipator. That about wraps it up for the staff."

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: That concludes my report for Terra. Any additional reports can be given at the discretion of the Imperator.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Next?

Munitorum

[18:11] Anlysia Gregoire raises a hand. :v

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: MR. Gregoire, for Munitorum

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: .

[18:11] Anlysia Gregoire: :P

[18:12] Anlysia Gregoire: Thanks to Trevor for getting my subforums up and going, you can see that I've rapidly filled up what space we had for the forum database with Agares' list of projects, so if the forums break you know who to blame. Other than that, I'm keeping that list of people who volunteered for testing in mind for upcoming stuff. S'about all.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Next?

[18:13] Trevor Russell raises hand.

[18:13] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:13] Tsume Xiao raises hand

[18:13] Trevor Russell gives the floor to sosarin first.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Demar, for Astra.

Astra

[18:14] Sosarin Demar: I have a huge wall of text for this evening, so I apologize in advance. (Gaw trevor will hate me ;.;)

[18:14] Sosarin Demar: Levels of Astra combat participation were nominal this week. Training queue is still empty and we haven't received new blood for some time. I feel that it may be prudent to promote a recruitment drive in the near future. Dropship testing took place and yielded very positive results. I've left a message for Garion and hopefully it'll be in the armory for distribution in the near future. I thank Terminus personnel for being patient.

[18:14] Sosarin Demar: For the past week or two I have been reviewing Astra's active roster at all tiers closely. While Astra may be a division larger than most small armies, its combat active member base for the past year has its maximum plateau of around 20, with upwards to 25 being the most we've ever had of a member base of 60+. Right now in our down season we face upward to 15 combat actives including a limited yet appropriate amount of officer staff to give oversight.

[18:14] Sosarin Demar: What this means is that Astra by numbers isn't fit to maintain large and seperate units effectively, both because of the threat of spreading the peanut butter too thin as far as leadership goes and the small number of combat active members we're able to maintain. Astra has always had little to work with, but that is fine. It has always been our way. We attempted to experiment with seperate units over the past few months to see how it would go with what numbers we had. Even though things may not have been as efficient as they could have been, ultimately no harm was done and I feel good that we tried.

[18:14] Sosarin Demar: In light of this, I've discussed integrating both Astra's Fighter Squadron and Terminus into one unit among some of Astra's Administratio and we've come to an agreement. In this manner, leadership will be more focused and Astra will be more efficient in deploying necessary assets. This new squadron will designated as a Tactical Squadron, which will go by the moniker of "Paragon." I thank Keystone Gray for coming up with a name for us.

[18:15] Sosarin Demar: To wrap this up, I'll shed a little more light on this on the forums. Euro is switching his Astra tournament day to Friday, so keep that in mind. Ethan Schuman continues to work on his aircraft scripting and Vincent Lucerne has been working on some aircraft models for both a gunship and a jet. Finally, I hope to see that and more Astra specific activities next week. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Thank you, Mr. Demar.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Russell?

Tactica

[18:16] Trevor Russell: Tactica is moving along nicely! We have a couple new members, welcome to Kastrenzo and Genesis! For those that don't know, Elshout, home of our allies the Alliance Navy, has a spawn for IS to aid in defense. Unfortunately, its down in the bottom corner of a very convoluted base! No longer an issue, thanks to Tactica member Jayce Iredell, in short order we will have a handy-dandy guide for getting there. All we are waiting on now is Rector Rozenstrauch to finish studying for his midterms so that he can take a look at it; expect it soon! For the new members, tactica is a think-tank that works on a variety of reports and projects related to combative engagement. Any members interested in joining may contact myself or Zrazor Rozenstrauch.

[18:16] Trevor Russell: That is all.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Russell.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Xiao?

Munitorum Cont.

[18:19] Tsume Xiao: A bit of a subset to Munitorium, but two large scale projects have come to completion. As of 15 minutes prior to th starting of this meeting, the C6 MK.3 "Ballistae" Heavy Siege Artillery has been completed and is only waiting for a manual (agares is on it). The heavy missile tank, the Veritas MK.3, was tested in an exercise last night attacking Titan. It is now awaiting only the Imperator's approval.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:19] Vincent Lucerne: >:D muahahahahaha

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report?

[18:19] Desereck Creeggan raises his hand.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Creeggan?

Armatura

[18:21] Desereck Creeggan: For those of you who have not found out via the forums, Armatura is back up! If you need an invite to the group you can contact any Magisters such as myself or the Commandant Zero Itamae.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

[18:21] Desereck Creeggan: Classes are held on the Magister's discretion, so don't be afraid to hit me up with an IM asking for this-and-that phase.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Any final reports?

[18:22] Intus Infinity raises a /human/ hand.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Infinity.

Website

[18:22] Intus Infinity: Website activity has decreased--quite a bit [-15.88%]. Current ordoimperialis.com website statistics for the week of 10-10-09 to 10-16-09: There was a total of 2,187 visits (10.20% were new visitors), 362 absolutely unique visitors, 18,594 pageviews, and the average time on website was 15 minutes, 31 seconds. Most visitors are from the US(1,478), Canada(215), and the UK(202). For a more detailed analysis, please see PDF document: http://intus.ordoimperialis.com/wrd101709.pdf

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: It was up 20% last week, correct?

[18:23] Intus Infinity: Two weeks ago!

[18:23] Intus Infinity: No idea why <_<

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Odd, hm.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Jason is back, so the UK has a fighting chance again.

[18:23] Intus Infinity: That's correct.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Canada better step it up.

[18:24] Keller Teichmann starts hitting Refresh over and over.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Hahaha.

[18:24] Jason Backer starts hitting Keller

[18:24] Vincent Lucerne: .____.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: All right, moving on to old business topics.

Old Business

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Does anyone have any old business to bring up this evening?

[18:25] Jason Backer: May I have a moment?

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Of course. Go ahead, Mr. Backer.

[18:28] Jason Backer: Hello everyone. I've recently come back after a fair time away, and before that I had left the Ordo for the Alliance Navy. I understand how things may have looked but I would not have left for any other reason, the AN as a group was very close to my heart and I was saddened at recent events. I would not have left for any other reason, had situations have been revered I would have done the same for the Ordo in a heartbeat. I have learned from my mistake and look forwardto spending the rest of my time on SL. I hope I lost no respect in any of your eyes.

[18:28] Jason Backer: Thats all.

[18:28] Jason Backer: Rest of my time in the Ordo*

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Aw. It's very good to have you back. So thank you, Mr. Backer.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: I appreciate that. I am sure everyone here does.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Does anyone wish to comment before we move on?

[18:30] Anlysia Gregoire: I <3 U Jason. :v

[18:30] Intus Infinity: I would like to say that I'm very pleased that Jason has returned to us.

[18:30] Crash Silverfall: </3 Backer, but good to have you back

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Hahah.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: The people have spoken. Let's move on.

[18:31] Jason Backer: Thank you everyone, you've all been so good to me.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Does anyone else have any old business to bring up?

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: All right.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: I have a few topics to bring up, so let's get to it.

New Business

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, on the topic of tanks and armored units.

[18:33] Vincent Lucerne: >:D

[18:33] Tsume Xiao: :D!

[18:33] Vincent Lucerne: shhh copycat.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Xiao, as mentioned, has finished our first fielded armored unit. It will be reviewed for allocation to Antesegnani shortly. Several other armored vehicles are in the pipeline--such as the Intimidator.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: As the prominence of armored vehicles increases, their distribution will equally increase, with Antesegnani serving as the spearhead/pinnacle of armored units.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: In addition, we are exploring gunship/helicopters. A model has been completed. Scripting and schematics are not yet planned.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: But it is likely that the Ordo will be seeing slow moving, armored gunship-like helicopters joining the aresnal in the near future.

[18:35] Vincent Lucerne: >:D!

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:35] Tsume Xiao raises hand

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Xiao.

[18:35] Vinnie Lei raises hand

[18:36] Tsume Xiao: Just a note on flying armored vehicles. They are usually able to fly through /anything/ because of how they work. Also due to how they detect collissions, if they become more prevelent, I will design special missiles for use against them.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Very good.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Lei?

[18:37] Vinnie Lei: As such armored gunships have limited heightceiliing.. will such fall under Astra, or Terra... just a curiousity.

[18:38] Vincent Lucerne also raises hand for after rezbuddeh

[18:38] Agares Tretiak raises his hand

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Large gunships will be slated for Astra. It will open doors and policy to consider (in regard to Astra's current status: if you can't fly a Praeda/Nemesis, can't be Astra, etc).

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Lucerne?

[18:39] Vincent Lucerne: With the increase in armored vehicles [notably tanks] has a decision been reached in regards to the formation of an actual division specifically to handle them?

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: It could potentially spurn the creation of a division of Terra that focusses on armor at a larger size--such as an armored Cohors. Thus far, the Ordo standard is to treat Astra and Terra like "army and airforce." So ground vehicles will still fall under Terra's jurisdiction.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Simply. Terra - Mechanized.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Tretiak?

[18:41] Vincent Lucerne: Okay! Thank you ^^

[18:41] Agares Tretiak: Will the gunship have a light troop transport capacity, for a covered insertion? This is not for rapid insertion (I.E. Drop ship), but rather to increase the impact of an aerial assualt by being able to directly move troops to a contested location with soem protection, at low altitudes?

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: The current model is a pure gunship. But we'll explore that after we get the first version flying. No HINDs just yet. ;)

[18:42] Agares Tretiak: :<

[18:42] Vincent Lucerne: Um :o

[18:42] Agares Tretiak: THank you sir.

[18:42] Vincent Lucerne: I could redesign to support that if you'd like :o

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: I wouldn't turn down a version of that quality, Vincent. Feel free.

[18:42] Vincent Lucerne: \o/

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Any last questions before we move on?

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic: handbook update.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Between clients I've been toying with the handbook over the last week. I have made a significant formatting change, cut down, cleaned up, added new unit descriptions, etc.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: It is back to fitting in a single notecard (yay).

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Between clients I've been toying with the handbook over the last week. I have made a significant formatting change, cut down, cleaned up, added new unit descriptions, etc.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: It is back to fitting in a single notecard (yay).

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: I'll have that released this weekend (unless I forget--I so will). Major, notable additions:

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Unit wise:

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: ----- [The Agentus in Rebus]: The AiR is an elite internal security unit, responsible for the safety of Ordo technology, electronics, and information. Agentus manage the integrity of Ordo databases, review incidents, and interview personnel in cooperation with the Officium Curia.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: The AiR has been added underneath the Office of the Imperator.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: I have added / renamed the High Council, adding it as the second tier/highcommand level:

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: It is currently named "The Office of the Senatorium." That is subject to change. I kind of put that there on a whim.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: [The Office of the Senatorium]: Senatorium is a blanket term for the supreme commanders of the individual units. Senatorium is an infrastructure denotation, specifically for high command. Members of the Senatorium are responsible for the large scale administration of most Ordo operation.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Tactica was added to the list of divisions, as: [Tactica]: Tactica is an advanced battlefield intelligence unit, responsible for maintaining a comprehensive database of information and tactical analysis. Tactica is explicitly restricted to overt reconnaissance: they are the pathfinders and strategic design for battle plans.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Designers, rather.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: I have also added the three major educational units:

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: I have added / renamed the High Council, adding it as the second tier/highcommand level:

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: It is currently named "The Office of the Senatorium." That is subject to change. I kind of put that there on a whim.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: [The Office of the Senatorium]: Senatorium is a blanket term for the supreme commanders of the individual units. Senatorium is an infrastructure denotation, specifically for high command. Members of the Senatorium are responsible for the large scale administration of most Ordo operation.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Tactica was added to the list of divisions, as: [Tactica]: Tactica is an advanced battlefield intelligence unit, responsible for maintaining a comprehensive database of information and tactical analysis. Tactica is explicitly restricted to overt reconnaissance: they are the pathfinders and strategic design for battle plans.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Designers, rather.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: I have also added the three major educational units:[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Aaand a blanket administration above it:

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: ----- [The Imperial Education Administration]: The IEA is responsible for the development of Ordo-wide educational programs. All departments that deal in group-wide instruction fall under the jurisdiction of the IEA, including Schola, Armatura, and the Imperial Ludi. Specialized training, such as Astra or individual Cohors training is not within the scope of the IEA.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: ------- [The Imperial Ludi]: The Ludi serves as the administrative element underneath the IEA that focuses on the development of Imperial academies. Academies are advanced training programs that are volunteer basis participation.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: ------- [Armatura]: Armatura is the part of the IEA that administers post-Schola education, including HUD familiarizing, combat tactics, and squad work.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: ------- [schola]: Schola is the entry-level induction education for all would-be Ordo, as headed by the Schola Commandant.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: The IEA is subject to change and not currently active. It will essentially be a council of the commandants, in collaboration.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:51] Trevor Russell raises hand

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Russell.

[18:52] Trevor Russell: From the sound of it, you are moving armatura out of the jurisdiction of terra, and putting it on par with schola in terms of independence. Is this accurate?

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Armatura has been largely independent for some time. This is just reassuring that. Armatura is designed for /all/ members and will play a role in promotion requirements.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: It's essentially a paper move, for something that already happened.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Good question.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Anyone else?

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: All right then.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Sooooo, we have a new HUD. It has been in beta for the last week.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: No major concerns have arisen.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: I will be releasing it this evening. Please keep in mind it is a "BETA" model. Report any bugs (or presumed bugs) to Anylsia.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: This will be a MANDATORY change. Be sure to move to the new HUD when it is released.

[18:56] Anlysia Gregoire: (The old and new HUD's coms aren't compatible.)

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: The new HUD uses tiered security.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: In addition, the HUD com channels are living and shift regularly.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: This dramatically increaes the probability that our communications will be secure.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Keep in mind that /2 is still visible within chat distance, if someone is snooping.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: New grenades, grapple, barricades, radar, goto.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: It's redone from the ground up. All thanks to Syl Kiranov.

[18:58] Anlysia Gregoire: There's also a coms relay with Chronus, again.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Aye.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: The barricades actually stop bullets, by the way.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: It's kind of magical.

[18:59] Johann Wilberg: :o

[18:59] Desereck Creeggan: The old ones do too, you just have to back up.. a lot

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: The grenades are dramatically more accurate and fun to throw. All in all, it's a major upgrade.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[19:00] Crash Silverfall: raises hand

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Silverfall.

[19:00] Crash Silverfall: What size are the grenades, for use in Nj?

[19:01] Vinnie Lei raises hand

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: 7.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Lei?

[19:01] Vinnie Lei: Is the grid COM integrated or will it be integrated in due time?

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: It isn't.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: And I may be wrong, the grenade smay be 10.

[19:02] Tsume Xiao: 10 Diameter? O.o

[19:02] Anlysia Gregoire: 7m explosive, 10m flashbang.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Ah ok.

[19:02] Anlysia Gregoire: 7 second reload on both.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Any final questions?

[19:02] Trevor Russell raises hand

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Russell.

[19:04] Trevor Russell: over the past few months we have felt an unspoken trend for our explosives to decrease in size. The old hud made with 7 m grenades was made in an era where navis used 32 m bombs. Now are munitions are much smaller, is a 7 m grenade a bit...big, compared to the current arsenal?

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Not at all. 7 is what we've been using.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: And we'll continue to.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: One final topic from me.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Combat this evening will be a bit different than the usual post-meeting raids. As things are a bit shaky abroad from the recent happenings, I would like to take the opportunity to use the manpower tonight to personally host a massive training exercise. All Ordo are invited and encouraged to attend. We will be grouping up in the hangar directly after this is adjourned.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: The more who can attend, the better. We haven't done a training on the "huge" scale in a while.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: I intend to make this more frequent. Although raids are wonderful, we need to spend some more time focussing on large scale preparations. It's rare we can field forty folks at a time and have that kind of excitement.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: I'll discuss objectives and battle plans during the group up.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: On that note, any further topics to bring up this evening?

[19:09] Vinnie Lei raises hand for just a small comment :>

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Lei.

[19:09] Vinnie Lei: I was craving for such trainings as these for a long while and I'm jumping in joy in this news.. though too tired today.. I'd love to see more.. n maybe for euro folks friendly? :>

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Haha, definitely, whenever I can manage to. Other officers and NCOS are more than welcome to host sessions themselves, I add.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Now then. On promotions this evening.

Promotions

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: You'll all hate and love me for this. But as per my "to do" list, I am due to conduct a review of current ranks and align folks before introducing the revisions: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/5128-imperators-to-do-list-01oct09/

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: As such, I will have promotions posted this evening. I received an impressive amount of very well written recommendations. I will be adding my own in to the batch and have them all out tonight. I apologize, but it happened to work out in my schedule that tonight would be a good night.

[19:13] Czyrek Essel raises paw

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Essel?

[19:14] Czyrek Essel: what do you mean by aligning us?

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: As in, adding additional promotions to fill in any vacancies in the command tree, in addition to giving folks some movement into the NCO brackets.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

Meeting Closer

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for a good meeting. Dascede will have the log posted (yey). We will begin combat activity at 7:30. Head to the outpost hangar if you would like to participate. If you do not want to participate, loiter somewhere in the floors below.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed. Have a great night.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.