Clicky

Yoko

Nanao Mahfouz Ejected From Alliance Navy

Either way, kudos to Nanao's initial response pertaining to the professionalism of the SL Herald. I am somewhat disappointed at the interbutt journalism abilities of Pixeleen and their ilk. Plus there is that whole lack of an 'article' rather than just posting a log of a conversation. You'd think by now they'd understand the premise of a news site of some sort.

While I've been one to ridicule Nanao myself, sometimes I wonder at continually picking at other people, when we ourselves complain when other groups do the same to ours. This is one instance where I think the SL Herald did go overboard. I agree with some of the posters that articles should be non-biased and actually tell news. Caine Constantine was a good guy in my opinion, as he remained objective about the whole situation. If we had more people like him around, then perhaps the truth of groups would be revealed more often than a bunch of people running around going 'lol victory' and posting photoshopped or out of context logs/pictures of their victory when they clearly got stomped.

The difference between the previous articles done by Caine and this one? Caine actually wrote an article... with words... and literacy. This one gives a brief intro, followed by an interview where the interviewer gets pwned and apparently has no idea how to deal with general backlash as a professional. :D

Well darn Gunau, you may as well defend Nanao if that's the case :D

It is the responsibility of the paper to make sure crap doesn't get posted that isn't refined and/or edited properly. Any normal day, a bad reporter simply wouldn't have an article printed for the very simple reason of it being utter garbage. Its why there are people like the Editor in Chief to make sure of it. ;)