Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 24OCT09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | W-1 | Terra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 24 OCT 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General discussion.

SUMMARY: Ordo gathered to discuss topics; Aryte absent.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Lestat Umarov: Thank you all for coming this evening. Unfortunately, tonight's meeting will be a little different. Namely, Aryte will not be here to join us! He is currently emoing at a family reunion. He wishes you all to know he misses you. And he is emoing.

[18:00] Vincent Lucerne: \o/

[18:00] Lestat Umarov: I will be conducting this meeting for him. So please stay on topic and remember not to interrupt.

Imperator's Report (Legate's Report)

[18:01] Lestat Umarov: First up we'll take a look at group statistics.

[18:01] Lestat Umarov: 264 (or should be); down one inactive. Resigned yesterday.

[18:01] Lestat Umarov: Cadets: 16 (not included in the above number).

[18:01] Anlysia Gregoire: Down 2. Another left.

[18:02] Lestat Umarov: Thank you.

[18:02] Lestat Umarov: Defensive operations: 18; a fairly sharp drop on account of the griefer attacks. This will be covered shortly.

[18:02] Lestat Umarov: Offensive operations: 9; a nice increase from usual weeks!

[18:02] Lestat Umarov: Trainings: 4; group-wide trainings, multiple more unit trainings.

[18:02] Lestat Umarov: Allied assistances: 2; helped out the AN several times.

[18:03] Lestat Umarov: In terms of diplomacy abroad... currently, the Ordo's diplomatic status has remain level across the board. No major incidents to note. Combat itself has been sort of slow, on account of some happenings abroad.

> MBC is dead/closed.

> Black Mamba is dead/closed.

> 2142 is rebuilding their sim.

[18:03] Lestat Umarov: On the up side, we did find a new group to assault, in Lincoln Heights. GATE/SF. New Brazilian army groups.

[18:04] Lestat Umarov: Moving on to unit reports. Before I take them I'd like to remind everyone to send your PRF notices to Aryte.

Divisional Reports

[18:04] Lestat Umarov: Any volunteers?

[18:04] Anlysia Gregoire raises a hand. :v

[18:05] Lestat Umarov: Anly for Munitorum.

Munitorum

[18:05] Anlysia Gregoire: Munitorium had our bi-weekly meeting just before this one, where I went through a lot of information and had a lot of interruptions as usual. Uh, of note, Tsume finished off like ten things that explode for Agares, and the Negev is in testing currently. Also, Vincent made this pretty Lasgun you can see in my hands right now.

[18:06] Vincent Lucerne: \o/

[18:06] Anlysia Gregoire: That's about it.

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: Next?

[18:07] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: Mr.Demar, for Astra.

Astra

[18:07] Sosarin Demar: On Astra's end, a new roster has been compiled reflecting one active and cohesive squadron. Combat participation has been excellent. We've had a slew of Astra specific exercises, a small (but great) tournament, and at least one Astra air offensive which was very pleasant. Thank you all who've invested their time in making that stuff happen! Which includes (but probably isn't limited to) Detox and Euro.

[18:07] Sosarin Demar: Aryte has received the dropship, so now we await its placement in the armory. Once that is done it can be distributed among the pilots. If you're qualified to fly fighter aircraft, then it should be an easy piece of machinery to get a grasp on. In that vein, introduction to the aircraft and its uses shouldn't take longer than a few minutes of informal ventrilo discussions and live application. Real practice will involve using it in conjuction with Invictus or Terra personnel and that is fun stuff.

[18:07] Sosarin Demar: As I've mentioned previously, active numbers are lower than the norm. Measures are being taken to draw more attention to Astra in Schola, as we haven't received a single recruit in over a month. Add in a few fresh and active faces and then we can sit back content. Astra has its downtime seasons, so this stuff isn't an unknown occurance and shouldn't be too much of a cause for worry.

[18:08] Sosarin Demar: On the note of activity levels I want thank Astra members who have been proactive. Because we are a small part of the whole, each participant is extremely valuable in accomplishing our mission. You make it happen and don't think twice about guessing just how important you all are.

[18:08] Sosarin Demar: A word from Ethan Schuman: The Predator fighter aircraft is practically done. All that needs doing is a fix on its weapons core as well as some texturing on part of Niiya. Ethan predicts that it should be done sometime next week earliest. Personally, I want to thank Ethan for his efforts in making this aircraft come alive.

[18:08] Sosarin Demar: Next week I hope to see more exercises and activities. Hopefully we'll draw in a Cadet or two and the Apostles will have something to chew on. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: Thank you sos. Next volunteer?

[18:09] FireFox Breed rises paw for Terra

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: Mr.Breed, for Terra.

Terra

[18:10] FireFox Breed: Not much new to report for terra this week. A couple new members and some combat and training throughout the week. Armatura has now "Officially" been revamped and is considered a standalone division from Terra, altho Terra and Astra are expected to provide input and suggestions. Now, onto unit reports.

[18:10] FireFox Breed: For Keller for Invictus: "Scripting for the battle rifle has been completed, and it's performed admirably in a few test runs in training exercises and against the occasional heretic. Our droppod tactics are being rewritten to take advantage of the new dropship's capabilities, and the squad took part in several rapid deployments to Elshout to assist the Alliance Navy. It was a good week."

[18:10] FireFox Breed: From Zerowinged for Antesignani: "In-house projects are moving along, most notably, the IWI Negev Commando is now in the beta stage ( FINALLY >=| ). We are also /openly/ looking for a modeler(s) for the Galil ARM and Galil Galatz (IM 'Trevor Russell' for more information). Numbers are down one, we are now sitting at three open slots. One training preformed, Dersereck being a potato as usual (Love you xD), etc. All good broski."

[18:10] FireFox Breed: From Zrazor for Fulminata: "Training going smoothly, joint ventures with Antesignani proving fruitful. Flamethrower is still in development, waiting for to finish the scripts and Mizar to get the model done. Nothing to report otherwise."

[18:10] FireFox Breed: From Lestat for the Adiutor's: "Couple things to note. Jason backer has replaced Scientific Waffle as the Cohors A Liason. Scientific served the staff well and has moved on to bigger and better things. We will be missed and I wish him luck in his future ventures. In terms of development the M62 Emancipator is moving along, and Keller expects the masks to be completed after midterms(monday or tuesday) as he just completed the Negev."

[18:11] FireFox Breed: Also for Terra the revamp is on the list to be compleated next week. That is all for Terra.

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: Thank you Firefox.

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: Any other reports?

[18:13] Lestat Umarov: Alrighty, moving along to old business.

Old Business

[18:13] Lestat Umarov: Does anyone have anything to bring up?

[18:13] Anlysia Gregoire: (Nobody ever does.)

[18:14] Lestat Umarov: I'll take that as a no. Moving right along to new business/keynotes.

Keynote Topics

[18:15] Lestat Umarov: All right, a couple topics Aryte wanted me to cover this evening. And then it'll be open for everyone.

[18:15] Lestat Umarov: First up, let's cover the griefer attacks. As we've been making notices, and for anyone who's been here, it's been pretty obvious: we've been under pretty constant botter attacks. This has resulted in some annoying sim lock downs to avoid the content theft. On the downside, this has resulted in some decline in our defense ops. On the up side, this is allowing us to focus more on offense! Heh.

[18:16] Lestat Umarov: We know who is responsible and are pursuing legal actions against them, as are the Merczateers and other effected parties. So hold tight. Aryte says thank you all for your diligence and ability to overcome all this crap. You've all really done extraordinary. I appreciate it, and so does he. Keep to it!

[18:16] Lestat Umarov: Any questions?

[18:16] Williamca Zenovka raises his hand.

[18:16] Lestat Umarov: Williamca?

[18:17] Williamca Zenovka: Why do we not just keep the sim locked afterwords...to prevent them from getting anything they do not already have? I am sure the persons in question will find themselves in a hole deeper then they can fill fast enough.

[18:18] Williamca Zenovka: As we had a praetorian AFK once in full praetorian gear. One botter try to fly up to Aryte and get his stuff, and several numeriis and principales who are idle at the time aswell.

[18:20] Lestat Umarov: The answer's simple really. At the time the sim is griefed it makes sense to lock it down to prevent any further damage. Once the threat is dealt with we reopen. I'm sure Aryte and the rest of the officer staff agree with me that keeping the sim locked down is giving them what they want. We will not submit to griefers and those who wish to harm us. We'll continue to operate as normal in the face of adversity.

[18:21] Lestat Umarov: Does that answer your question?

[18:21] Williamca Zenovka: Yes.

[18:21] Lestat Umarov: Any other questions?

[18:22] Jayce Iredell raises hand.

[18:22] Lestat Umarov: jayce?

[18:22] Jayce Iredell: Exactly how many militaries and groups have been affected, or is this targetting a very narrow field?

[18:23] Vincent Lucerne raises hand as well

[18:23] Lestat Umarov: Most of the major militaries have been hit. Ordo, VG, Mercz. The griefers are attacking pretty much the whole community.

[18:24] Lestat Umarov: Vincent?

[18:24] Vincent Lucerne: I noticed Aryte's post ont he forums mentioning we were opening combat with Chaos as some point, when can we expect to see that happening?

[18:24] Vincent Lucerne: at*

[18:25] Lestat Umarov: Shortly. I'll be touching base on that in a moment.

[18:25] Vincent Lucerne nods

[18:25] Lestat Umarov: Anyone else?

[18:26] Lestat Umarov: Moving along.

[18:26] Lestat Umarov: Next. The decline in defense will be addressed. Aryte has a couple plans to remedy this. He posted them: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/5483-plans-and-absence-23oct09/

[18:26] Desereck Creeggan: I have something to state about the chaos thing.

[18:27] Lestat Umarov: Hold your questions for a moment please.

[18:27] Lestat Umarov: Essentially, a major diplomacy event will first occur: Chaos will be unbanned, as planned for some time now. They were ever unbanned (officers ratified it, but . . it fell through the cracks) on account of lack of time to work out the diplomacy. This will be hammered out. Combat with Chaos will likely be pretty bitter and extravagant: they really want to "get at us." So we'll give them the full fury of our group. You will all be given ample notice before the unbanning occurs, so we can launch a major attack to kick off the battle.

[18:27] Lestat Umarov: Secondly, Aryte will be including a "Opposing Forces" freebie in the spawn. When the Mercz did this, they were swamped with random attackers. So we'll encourage enemies by throwing free toys at them. This will likely occur next week.

[18:27] Lestat Umarov: Questions?

[18:28] Desereck Creeggan: o/

[18:28] Desereck Creeggan: More of a statment than a question though.

[18:28] Lestat Umarov: Desereck.

[18:29] Desereck Creeggan: I was in New Jessie earlier today trying to get a griefer banned on one of my alts.

[18:29] Desereck Creeggan: As soon as I walked up to the usual crew hanging around (chaos, vg, randoms), Maza stated that Takkun had been banned.

[18:29] Desereck Creeggan: I caught this statement:

[18:29] Desereck Creeggan: Dark Svenska: Takkun is making people leave Mercz and join Chaos, he can keep up the good work.

[18:30] Vincent Lucerne: ...

[18:30] Lestat Umarov: Disregard.

[18:30] Lestat Umarov: He says a lot of things...

[18:30] Lestat Umarov: Anyone else?

[18:31] Lestat Umarov: Next topic. Armatura and Schola. Both of those units could use a hand when it comes to instructor personnel. The development of new members and existing members is one of the most crucial and rewarding jobs. Please see Zero Itamae if you are interested!

[18:32] Lestat Umarov: Any questions regarding this?

[18:33] Lestat Umarov: All right. Just a few more from me. Next: builders. Please be sure to pick up your builds after you are done working on it for the day. If you do not, it will be returned. No exceptions. Please only build in the first floor hangar. goto:outpost. That area only. Thank you!

[18:33] Lestat Umarov: Aaand next: Please give this http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/5482-non-us-timezone-peeps/page__pid__44409__st__0entry44409 thread a look. Those of you in non US timezones, please try to be about in the early day if you're looking for some blood. Aryte will be hosting raids from the 26th to 29th. We're going to shake off this fugue and give the early birds some good fighting.

[18:33] Lestat Umarov: Last topic from me, I want to thank everyone for their patience. We will be finalizing the Terra restructure next week. If you are a unit commander, be sure Aryte gets a copy of your unit activity ASAP. Thank you!

[18:34] Lestat Umarov: Any additional topics for this evening?

[18:35] Anlysia Gregoire: NO >:O

[18:35] Lestat Umarov: Alrighty, moving on to promotions.

Promotions

[18:35] Lestat Umarov: Aryte has assured me he will have promotions handled Sunday night/Monday morning. He apologizes, and reminds you he is being emo right now at a family reunion. As a kicker, feel free to send any additional recommendations and make sure he has all PRF forms. Even if it's late now.

Meeting Closer

[18:36] Lestat Umarov: Combat this evening: either an officer will lead a raid momentarily, or we will have a massive group training.

[18:37] Lestat Umarov: For those of you intertested there will be a team deathmatch sortof thing in new jessie. I myself will be attending so if anyone else is interested stop on by.

[18:37] Tsume Xiao: \o/

[18:37] Lestat Umarov: Thank you all for a good meeting!

[18:37] Lestat Umarov snaps to attention, delivering a clean salute!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.