Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 25OCT09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | W-1; Triplicarius | Terra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 25 OCT 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Post-absence, combat matters.

SUMMARY: Impromptu Ordo meeting called together in 15 minutes.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for coming on such a short notice, I will make this pretty brief. Everyone please quiet down for the duration of this meeting.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, thank you for your performance during my brief absence. Special mention to Sosarin Demar for making most command decisions. You did quite well.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Secondly, I am expanding the powers allotted to officers and including another group under the umbrella of "blanket assault authority." Delta Force and CATI are now both listed. I will be including Lincoln Heights, home of SF/GATE, after giving the sim a review.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: What this means for everyone: more raids outside of my schedule.

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: Third, I will be extending the olive branch to Chaos this evening (presumably--if not, tomorrow), requesting an end of the ban lines. The officer corps ratified it last month.

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: This means an immediate and heavy influx of combat. Chaos wants our blood, and we want theirs. It will be glorious.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Next. Sturm Korps has finally built up the bravado to take a stab at us, after being thwarted during their raids on Elshout so often. We will begin combat operations against their headquarters in Palmero, immediately. This means heavy armor combat and a chance for extensive use of air deployed infantry.

[19:20] Tsume Xiao: :D!

[19:20] Detox Exonar: Nice

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Quiet, please.

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Next. To increase overall combat here in Titan, I will be releasing a notice over Opposing Forces, inviting individuals to drop by to pick up a free [TI] product for a few days.

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: This will likely result in swarms of folks hitting us and a heavy increase in defensive combat. The Merczateers, when they did something similiar, were up to their necks for hours.

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Next. I have taken Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday off this week. For the sake of getting ahead with some homework. I don't anticipate school to keep me very captivated for long, so I will be hosting morning raids for non-US timezone folks. In addition to the usual evening raids.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Furthermore, I will be utilizing this time to finish the Terra revamp and roll it out.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: And lastly, I would like to comment on overall matters here in the Ordo.

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: The griefer assaults we've been facing over the last week and a half have not generated any structural damage. They have, however, created stress atop of our existing burdens. Stress translates to setbacks. Setbacks translates to slumps. Slumps translates to inactivity and slow down on base.

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: Slow downs are always part of a curve. There's always an end and an upside. But let's avoid that slump now and here.

[19:25] Arch Graves: Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: To command personnel and NCO staff:

[19:27] Arch Graves: Haha, that was a mistype, forgive me.

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: I would like to encourage you to use this opportunity to increase your command cohesion and internal development. We have cadets to be trained and personnel to be processed. Generate activity through offering the opportunity to be active. Training, combat deployments, development.

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Other personnel. Use this opportunity to increase your talents and expertise with these chances to participate. We have big battles looming very close on the horizon. No amount of obnoxious griefing and botting will stall that.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Battle is what we're all here for. I will ensure you all have that.

[19:30] Vincent Lucerne is here for the cookies >_>

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Tomorrow, on Monday the 26th, at 7:30.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: We will be gathering for a group wide photo. In addition, we will be demonstrating new technology in the pipeline.

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: Including the Aequitas, Veritas, Intimidator, and our alpha-stage gunship models.

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: If any other developers would like to utilize this time to present new technology, they may. Such as the Negev.

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia: Going forward, I will be increasing pressure on Schola and recruitment staff. It is important that we continue generating additional personnel to keep our basis enriched.

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia: If anyone here is looking for the opportunity to exercise leadership and be participatory in the development of future Ordo generations, please contact Zero Itamae.

[19:34] Aryte Vesperia: I will be rolling out promotions, as promised, this evening. My apologies for the tardiness.

[19:36] Aryte Vesperia: In closing. Thank you all for your continued efforts. Keep them up. Do not let those who seek to do us "real" harm get anywhere. If you refuse to be effected by assaults, you will not be effected.

[19:37] Aryte Vesperia: And, we will continue to give them a cordial thumbs up as they fail ever so diligently to get anywhere.

[19:38] Aryte Vesperia: Questions or comments?

[19:38] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you very much for your time. I'll hiding in a corner working on the 132443243251435354143551431435 notecards I have.

[19:38] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

[19:39] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.