Clicky

Cygna

Wiki (Encyclopedia)

Hi,

WIKI LINK

Trevor has been diligently rejuvenating the Ordo Imperialis Wiki. There's still quite a bit of work left to be done, but articles, categories, image uploads, etc are working great. It is a good time for interested Ordo Personnel to put in their two cents and make some articles! Let's try to make a comprehensive Ordo encyclopedia of all past, present, and future knowledge. This includes (but not limited to, in past present and future):

• Operations,
  • Projects,
  • Sim builds,
  • Important dates/events,
  • Weapons,
  • Armor,
  • Other militaries,
  • Enemies,
  • etc

And whatever else I can't think of. Let's try to make this wiki a one-stop "answer all your questions/curiosities about Ordo".

In order to write articles please register an account on the Wiki, use your SL first and last name (like here on the forums). Also, please do your best when writing articles! Use proper grammer, spelling, punctuation, etc. Most (if not all) of you type just fine here on the forums.

To create an article, simply go to it in your browser. For example, say Karlhockey wanted to make an article about Fulminata. He would simply go to "http://www.ordoimperialis.com/wiki/Fulminata", and then edit the blank article. Make sure you spell it right!

To insert an image, click on upload on the left hand side of the Wiki. Then, while editting your article, put this in it:

[[Image:filename.jpg|thumb|description!]]

filename.jpg should be changed to the name of the image you uploaded (do not include path)

leave thumb alone

description should be changed to the description you want for the image.

Update! Wiki is now online, and it is secure! A series of syntax errors lead to a leak, and another syntax error lead to crashing the software.

The moral of the story? Don't edit PHP when you are about to fall asleep.

AS A REMINDER!

IM me if you make an account. I won't authenticate any accounts until I have spoken to you. If you aren't authenticated, you won't be able to see the wiki!