Clicky

Aryte

Training Academies

Knightblade Fayray wrote:

Sounds fun, whenever we get around, I'm in Cyphre's and Eazy's boat

<inserts inappropriate comment here and giggles like a little schoolgirl>

In all seriousness, how about something focusing on diplomacy.

diffusing situations with words and not guns [internal conflicts/allies] and how to not start a war when an ally/neutral comes to base.

Maybe something on tactical awareness ? Spotting weaknesses in defence and when to deploy heavy assets although this'd be something for NCO+

Special course on how to mess with the imperators chair and not get caught ?

How to provide cover and deal with people threatening your comrades should be in the tactical class mentioned in an earlyer post.

Just spouting up random ideas..

Everyone seems to have great ideas for various courses that they would like to teach/be taught. Let me see if I can roll this into one big idea...

We have one big group called an "academy" or something. Maybe even just a roll in Schola. Some set of requirements or approval would lead to people getting into this group/roll.

Instructor X comes up with a great idea for a course. So that everything remains professional, he writes an outline and submits it for approval. Once it is approved, he is free to teach it at his leisure, provided he announces it properly (COM, forums, announcement, ventrilo, whatever). Finally, everyone does a big happy dance.