Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 21NOV09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | W-1; Triplicarius | Terra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 21 November 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General topics.

SUMMARY: Ordo gathered and discussed.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Good evening everyone. Thank you for joining me for this week’s meeting.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Tonight we have a few topics to touch on, so let’s get started. Remember to keep quiet and to hold comments, questions, emotes, happy faces, Vincentmakingcommentsoutofturn, until provided the chance.

Imperator's Report

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: First up, the statistics for this week:

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Members: 275

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Cadets 16.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Applications, 18 received. 7 approved. 3 in Curia. The rest denied.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: 3 additional apps awaiting review.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Combat this week.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Mercury reports 85 defensive pings, 30 of which were full combat reports.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: 9 offensive deployments-- lot of good ones in there, too.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic updates this week are fairly notable. First up, let’s recap on the Chaos delegation.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned a couple weeks ago, we have been pursuing the removal of the blockade on Chaos in hopes of opening up combat with the group. To say in the least, this has been going miserably. The double-talk from Chaos has become . . . all too obvious.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Although the group has claimed interest in seeking a “legitimate” status, their actions over the past week have demonstrated staunchly otherwise. Early this week, I was notified from 2142 that their attack on the Chaos headquarters in Maliae was met with by Chaos’ leader . . . bombing the spawn point with their artillery over and over, laughing it off as “I am having fun.”

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: [15:40] xx: Would you please stop bombing the exit of the hub so we can come out and also have fun

[15:40] Dark Svenska‧: bUT IM HAVING FUN, AREN'T YOU?

[15:40] Dark Svenska‧: Oops, caps.

[15:40] Dark Svenska‧: Hell Cannon ready, aim, fire!!

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Pleasent lad.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: This sort of raised a considerable “uhhhhh . . .” from me, but I persisted with the intent to make communications with Chaos. That is, until our raid on Lincoln Heights this week was marked by a team of Chaos led by a Chaos “Apostle” (essentially their version of Kytec) attempting to interrupt us.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: The battle included this “Apostle” meleeing Ordo in the spawn over and over. Although it was particularly amusing to watch Chaos flounder and Ordo hold off both Chaos and the SF personnel, it really underlined one point: Chaos is apparently a bunch of punks, still. Soooo we’ll see how this will pan out.[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Good evening everyone. Thank you for joining me for this week’s meeting.

[18:00] Detox Exonar (Channel 1): sling

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Tonight we have a few topics to touch on, so let’s get started. Remember to keep quiet and to hold comments, questions, emotes, happy faces, Vincentmakingcommentsoutofturn, until provided the chance.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: First up, the statistics for this week:

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Members: 275

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Cadets 16.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Applications, 18 received. 7 approved. 3 in Curia. The rest denied.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: 3 additional apps awaiting review.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Combat this week.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Mercury reports 85 defensive pings, 30 of which were full combat reports.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: 9 offensive deployments-- lot of good ones in there, too.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic updates this week are fairly notable. First up, let’s recap on the Chaos delegation.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned a couple weeks ago, we have been pursuing the removal of the blockade on Chaos in hopes of opening up combat with the group. To say in the least, this has been going miserably. The double-talk from Chaos has become . . . all too obvious.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Although the group has claimed interest in seeking a “legitimate” status, their actions over the past week have demonstrated staunchly otherwise. Early this week, I was notified from 2142 that their attack on the Chaos headquarters in Maliae was met with by Chaos’ leader . . . bombing the spawn point with their artillery over and over, laughing it off as “I am having fun.”

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: [15:40] xx: Would you please stop bombing the exit of the hub so we can come out and also have fun

[15:40] Dark Svenska‧: bUT IM HAVING FUN, AREN'T YOU?

[15:40] Dark Svenska‧: Oops, caps.

[15:40] Dark Svenska‧: Hell Cannon ready, aim, fire!!

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Pleasent lad.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: This sort of raised a considerable “uhhhhh . . .” from me, but I persisted with the intent to make communications with Chaos. That is, until our raid on Lincoln Heights this week was marked by a team of Chaos led by a Chaos “Apostle” (essentially their version of Kytec) attempting to interrupt us.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: The battle included this “Apostle” meleeing Ordo in the spawn over and over. Although it was particularly amusing to watch Chaos flounder and Ordo hold off both Chaos and the SF personnel, it really underlined one point: Chaos is apparently a bunch of punks, still. Soooo we’ll see how this will pan out.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: In other news, multiple new groups have popped up that warrant our attention on the battlefield. We faced one of them this week—Vox Aeon—which is essentially the remnants of Urramaich Union blended with a break-away schism of TCG. We faced them earlier today in defense.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: On both occassions, strong victories for the Ordo.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: All in all, operations have been solid this week: deployments and defense have been routine and quality.

Divisional Reports

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports, please.

[18:08] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Demar.

Astra

[18:08] Sosarin Demar: Astra received a strong flux of fresh faces over the past week or two. It has been a pleasurable sight and experience to work with new folk! Efforts were concentrated in getting them trained and efforts will continue to be concentrated in that area. Heather continues to get more Apostles under the Thanatos teaching liscense, so to speak. Wolfshaman is still working on dropship oriented material.

[18:08] Sosarin Demar: Speaking of Wolfshaman, Euro Zapatero is going to be stepping down from flight lead due to his up and coming two month leave. As such, Wolfshaman Warrior will be replacing him in his stead. Congratulations to Wolfshaman ... and Euro -- we'll miss you man.

[18:09] Sosarin Demar: Next, congratulations to DeathAvenger Bade for winning this week's tournament. Thank you all who participated -- it was toe to toe. I would expect nothing less. Further opportunities to come up each week every Friday.

[18:09] Sosarin Demar: Next week I hope to see more training to get done and to see the Apostle development reach closer to a conclusion. Additionally, if our active levels stick with our new members I will strongly consider reinstating a third flight, which means another flight leadership opportunity. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:09] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you very much.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Umarov, for Terra.

Terra

[18:09] Lestat Umarov: All in all it's been a slow week for Terra. Most likely due to the release of Modern Warfare 2, but we expect this to fix itself shortly. Strategically things are looking good. Deployments and combat on Titan has been frequent. Centurion Carpool and I are looking forward to the new rifleman mandate going into effect. Now, onto unit reports.

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: From Keller for Invictus: "Invictus has continued to contribute to raids and as of this report, still has one vacancy which should be filled shortly. Nothing else to report."

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: From Zerowinged for Antesignani: "Slow week, school and inactivity are causing a hinder on things. Few changes in development, most of which has been put on hold or is stuck in limbo. Planning a Alpha Squad Meeting after the bombardment of tests that I am going under with (Basicially it is TBA date wise)."

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: For Fulminata: "Zrazor on vacation. Meeting scheduled for Fulm command after he returns."

[18:10] Lestat Umarov: From myself for the Adiutor Staff: "Very busy in terms of restructuring with Terra high command and the Imperator. Expect to have some progress shortly."

[18:11] Lestat Umarov: From Jester for Cohors B: "Both reports were very well compiled, addition of new cadets noted and more members contacted. I'm please to note Lupus is trying to really push for activity. I've mentioned to let me know who will remain constantly inactive to move them down to C."

[18:11] Lestat Umarov: That concludes my report for Terra. Any additional reports may be given at the discretion of the imperator.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you very much.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report at this time?

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Very good, then. Thank you. Moving right along.

Old Business

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Is there any old business to bring up this evening?

[18:14] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:14] Gulliver Carpool: ((Thanks, Karl.))

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Tretiak (Trebek).

[18:15] Agares Tretiak: PRaetorian Guard is, despite appearances, still making changes! Expect to see visible changes sooooooon!

[18:15] Agares Tretiak: That's all.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, good sir.

[18:16] FireFox Breed wakes up n rises his paw.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Breed.

[18:16] FireFox Breed: Just a reminder that Trevor is on leave right now. so if you need help with your auto merit block contact me directly.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: .

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Any further old business?

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Very good, moving on then.

Keynote Topics

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: First topic I would like to bring up this evening: welcome all of you new members. Over the last couple of weeks, we have had a pretty solid fluctuation of new blood.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: It is great to have you all with us and we look forward to seeing you continue to expand and grow within the group. The first few weeks are always rough, for everyone, as you feel out the new position and experiences here.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: You’ll pick up our norms and practices soon enough, so stick to it and I hope you all have a good time. If you have any questions, speak up and nudge any of your comrades. We’re all quite willing to make sure your experience here is good. There are tons of folks here who are pushing a year or more in membership. I hope you’ll all be in their shoes some day, hah!

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Here are a few helpful links on the forums, that . . well, everyone should know:

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/3556-ordo-standing-orders-25oct09/

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: The standing orders page is a sort of living addendum to the rules. Reference this for orders that are essentially "executive orders" or amendements to protocol.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you in Terra:

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/5715-ordo-terra-structure-and-command-expectations-08nov09/

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: This is essentially the Terra bible, with full details on unit/command structure.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Perfecto.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: As school slowly reaches a more manageable position, I am able to dig in to some of my longer projects. The promotion requirement system, alongside the Guard revisions, is currently at the top of my list.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: On the administrative side of the promotion system, we will be opening up a new position—sort of a “Master of Exams” role, who will be responsible for managing and maintaining a checklist of progress for individuals in the Ordo who are pursuing promotions.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: It’s a very deeply administrative role. One can imagine a good deal of micromanaging, paperwork, and auditing duties. However, this will be a very strong opportunity for a senior NCO (or officer) looking to pick up additional duties that would translate to a lot of experience in management.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: This will be the first major position under the new Imperial Education Administration, reporting directly to the Imperator until an IEA commander is appointed in the future. The individual filling this role will work closely with the Schola, Armatura, and Ludi offices.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia glares at Dempster; erases his promotion.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: In addition to which, their interactions and upkeep will be crucial to ensure all members are given fair and appropriate chances for promotion. A full list of expectations will be released soon, with an available recruitment option for interested parties.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia . . also erases Firefox's Good Conduct merit.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Those who are interested, start thinking about it now. You will be expected to provide a short explanation as to why you’d be fitting for the position, along with a brief overview of current roles you are partaking in. I will primarily be looking for an individual who is at least an NCO with some experience in the group, as a lot of confidential information will be entrusted to the position.

[18:29] FireFox Breed: ¯\(º o)/¯

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Goody.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: As it had been discussed last meeting, additional perks have been included with the merits available. A full list is available here:

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/5847-new-merit-awards-etc/

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: The intent is to ensure folks are being rewarded properly, as well as to promote the necessity of officers/personnel to be attentive of awarding merits for performance within the group. At this time, merits previously awarded will not backdate to include the additional perks.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Neeext topic, and last from me:

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: And lastly from me, I would like to cover the element of finding work/duties and so forth. I would like to remind everyone that, in reality, the opportunities in the Ordo are pretty limitless.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Your path is dependant on you. I can tell you there are high commanders in this room who sat down and made it their goal to be where they are . . . oh so long ago. There’s others who designed entire divisions that we use today. So stretch out, don’t be afraid to try. Worse thing you’ll get is “no, sorry.” Unless you're Xayvien, in which I'll stare at you blankly and procrastinate for 3 or 4 months.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:36] Agares Tretiak coughs.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Most excellent. Opening to general topics at this time.

General Topics

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Would anyone like to bring something up this evening?

[18:37] Jayce Iredell raises hand.

[18:37] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Iredell.

[18:38] Sosarin Demar lowers his hand, actually don't mind him.

[18:40] Jayce Iredell: Many of you probably know Gunau, and the fact he is in the ROTC at his college. The army has pretty much consumed him and this means he cannot complete the NCO Academy as he had planned. I was helping him with it, but all he ever gave me was an outline of the course and his expectations. I would like to see his work completed but I lack knowledge of military function to get it done. Anyone with military background in leadership I would be grateful for your assistance.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: I do intend to help weigh in on the NCO academy . . right after I do all the other things I am promised to. SO hopefully you'll be done before I get there.

[18:40] Jayce Iredell: Hopefully sir.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: But thank you, and let me know if there's anything I /can/ help with.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions for Jayce?

[18:41] Nohime Runner sent an IM

[18:41] Trinity Heckroth raises hand for volunteering her time to help

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent. Any other discussions to bring up this evening?

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Perfect. On to promotions and PRFs.

Promotions

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: I kind of went off the deep end tonight. THERE IS A S HIT TON.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: PRFS: if you expected to see yourself on this list, attack your commander politely.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: [PRFS]

Bradyn Halcali

Czyrek Essel

Foxers Fhang - unlock II

Garion Lowenhardt

Jason Backer

Jayce Iredell

Jinxy Fluffball

Plops Magic

Shadowfang Blessed - unlock

Teron Gray

Vix Venera

Williamca Zenovka - unlock II

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Alu Scorpio - [E-2]

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Bradyn Halcali - [E-2]; [Combat Prowess] + 25 (for the merits; quality points, etc)

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Braeden Maelstrom - [E-2]

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Corsi Mousehold - [Homeland Defense]; [Combat Prowess] + 50 [uNLOCK awarded]

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Czyrek Essel - [E-5]

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Dash Flaks - [E-2]

[18:45] Bradyn Halcali: My pardon sir

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: DeathAvenger Bade - [E-2]

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Dempster Duncker - [E-5]

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Dio Umbarundu - [E-2]

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: (not the band)

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Disraeli Calderwood - [E-2]

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Firefox Breed - [Corona Argentum]; [indoctrination]; [Custos]

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Foxers Fhang - [Good Conduct]; [Recruitment] +25

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Jason Backer - [Operation Thorn]

[18:46] Jason Backer: YES

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: (He was on the AN's side.)

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: (lol)

[18:46] Keller Teichmann: (WAT)

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Jayce Iredell - [Homeland Defense]; [Ordo Achievement] +75

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Karlhockey Forte - [Corona Argentum]

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Kirshak Clarity - [E-4]

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Liana Pera - [E-6]

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Marsh Bellic - [E-2]

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Plops Magic - [E-3]

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Ron Bleac - [E-5]; [Homeland Defense]; [Good Conduct] +25

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Rygads Hax - [E-6]

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Shadowfang Blessed - [Homeland Defense] +25

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Sykes Foxclaw - [E-5]

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Trinity Heckroth - [Diplomacy]

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Trevor Russell - [Good Conduct]

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Vix Venera - [E-6]

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Phew. OK. Wow. That was a shit ton.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Remember, no q.q. There's always next week.

[18:48] Tokeli Zabelin: ;.;

[18:49] Agares Tretiak cracks his knuckles.

Meeting Closer

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: COMBAT TONIGHT: I have to go. AS OF LIKE TEN MINUTES AGO. When I get back, I will host a raid. An officer may if they'd like, they know the drill.

[18:49] Xayvien Rau offers Agares flowers.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Other than that, thank you very much for a great meeting.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Aaaand thank you Dascede for probably doing a log of this.

[18:50] Agares Tretiak sighs and takes the flowers.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: I will hand out merits quickly, an d then run off. I'll be back this evening. PLEASE do not IM me unless it is critical.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Love to you all. Good night and be good. :D See you in a bit.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.