Clicky

Desereck Creeggan

Lockerz - The revival

Alright sooo, Intus made a post about a month back about a website (http://www.lockerz.com/)

This site is an invitation only website which allows you to earn "Ptz" or points to redeem for prizes. Prizes range from skullcandy headphones to snowboards and paintball guns (They keep adding and removing items. In the past week they added an Apple TV and removed the Ipod touches [ :madfrown: ]). You earn points by playing games, watching videos, and answering daily questions to even logging in. So far they only have the daily questions and logging in operational, limiting the amount of points you can earn to 4 a day, but here's the catch. If you invite your friends, you earn extra points, allowing you to get your prizes much quicker.

I'm trying to see if this is bogus or actually legit and 'redeem' an Ipod, but I need help getting there, which means I want to invite you :awesome:. If you don't believe that this is real, you can still sign up and forget about the account, without entering in any personally identifying information (you can even put spaces in for your first and last name), which would still help me get to my goal. So far I have 78 ptz, and my goal is to get at least 200ptz. At the current rate that I'm gaining points, it will take me 31 days but with help I can get there much faster.

I heard that LordBob Boa invited all of his 2142 members (you get a free T-shirt after 20 invites) and got his shirt. If you need any more convincing evidence you can go to youtube and type in 'Lockerz Proof', which the only ones I have seen confirm that this is not a scam.

So if you want to help, send me a PM with your email address so I can invite you. You can create another email for your family members too* :inlove: and if it actually works.. well. I'll be sure to reward all of you who helped me some how, and if it turns out to be bogus, then you haven't lost anything haha.

* This is a rule:

9. How many accounts can I have? Members are entitled to one account per person. Each person within a household can have their own account.

So feel free to create another email account for your brother/sister/mother/father/aunt. You don't have to remember the information you put in, just the email and password to activate your Lockerz account.

**INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS**

Several international persons have asked if Lockerz ships internationally, and the answer is yes. Taken directly from the Lockerz F.A.Q:

7. Does Lockerz ship internationally? Yes. Keep in mind that you will be responsible for any incoming taxes or duties into your country if your country does not deem a free prize as a gift. Check out this link to better understand what duties and taxes you might have to pay: http://fedex.com/us/international/irc/profiles/?link=2. If you are in Brazil, we are working to find a distribution partner to help us reduce or even eliminate any tax/duty penalties.