Clicky

Akurei Sieyes

Amused but confused? o_O

*rubs eyes* OK, >_> I just woke up from falling asleep sometime last night while standing at the sim radar in the base bunker in Titan. Anyway long story short, I was no longer where I was standing when I last looked at SL, so I went back a bit in my local chat history to see what, if anything happened. Found this:

[3:56] Radar base: New contact: Jiranto Kas

[3:56] * (COM) Jiranto Kas (Age: 2 months; Group: Unknown) at spawn *

[3:57] * (COM) Erif Raymaker (Age: 1 year 4 months; Group: Unknown) at spawn *

[3:57] Radar base: New contact: Erif Raymaker

[3:58] squakbox: (Jiranto Kas) r

[3:58] squakbox: (Jiranto Kas) r

[4:00] You died and have been teleported to your home location

[4:00] Utility HUD: Collision: "damage" owned by Jiranto Kas

[4:01] * (COM) Jiranto Kas (Age: 2 months; Group: Unknown) at spawn *

[4:03] Jiranto Kas shouts: Akurei: Now I have video evidence of you using your goto hud to engage a combatant. GG

That's pretty amazing, considering I was sleeping at the time. :D Apparently not only did I use my hud while asleep in bed, but I ENGAGED IN COMBAT. Wow!

But at the same time i'm confused, because although I was shot.. I was NOT at my homepoint. o_O So I dunno what the hell happened. >_>

ROFL. VG at its best.

[7:32] Tuomy Boa: Sir, I think Akurei deserves a promotion, he defends Titan even while asleep

[7:32] Akurei Sieyes: xD

[7:32] You: Hahaha.

[7:33] Akurei Sieyes: I'm really curious. I want to see this alleged 'video evidence' of me fighting and using my goto commands whle i was asleep.

[7:33] Steff Flintoff: that just because akurei has no life just like me and aryte

[7:33] You: I like how sleeping Ordo members apparently put up a fight enough to match Vanguard.

Well, from where you when you were when I got on map, which was the far north, this is what I think happened. He sithacked in, killed you and you ended up over in the north, where he tried to run up, meeting the lava in that part of the map.

My best thought