Clicky

old ass story I just found today :D

A few days ago my brother and I decided to got to KFC and eat us some chickens. So as we drive by we see some people protesting about KFC or some shit and we see a few cops there also. So we just had to stop at that KFC and get chicken we drive into the parking lot and are met by some PETA person giving us flyers. We take them and drop them on the ground as soon as we touch them. He just stares at us and we walk in and hear how the employees want to mess with them so bad. So we mention that we wanted some chicken to fuck with them and was about to pay. But they shook our hands saying thank god someone is going to screw with them and gave us a free box of chicken so we walk outside and start to eat. The PETA people are just outside scowling at us and one yells, "Why don't you go inside at eat some more?" My brother replies "We will want some?" I add "its good...Nice and hot like this almost tastes fresh" This old granny PEAT lady yells for us to stop eating. By this time we are almost done down to the last two pieces and my brother says "But its just soooo gooood" then I add "Its just to good you guys should have some" and hold the half eaten chicken leg toward them. Causing some of them to leave. and during all this time the cops are trying so hard to keep from laughing and the people in the store are doing the same. We decided to leave before we got arrested for trying to instigate them or some shit like that But before we left I said "After this we be clubbing seals" and one flipped us off as we got in the car. As we drive by them we yell at them to eat some fucking chicken.