Clicky

Thunder Rahja

Prejudice much?

A friend asked me to TP to him at his friend's place. We talked casually, until his friend saw my groups.

[21:08] (Name removed): WAIT

[21:08] (Name removed): ORDO IN MY FRIENDS SIM?

[21:08] (Name removed): NUH UH

[21:08] You: wha?

[21:08] (Name removed): YOU HEARD ME

[21:08] (Name removed): >:|

[21:09] You: Okay, I can't tell here. Are you being serious or making a joke?

[21:09] (Name removed): im being totally serious rofl

[21:09] Thunder Rahja sighs

[21:09] (Name removed): im vanguard

[21:09] (Name removed): fyi

[21:10] You: Doesn't mean I'm going to tell you to get out of my house if you were there.

[21:10] (Name removed): yeah well ive had bad experiences with ordo

[21:10] You: So you're going to prejudize me?

[21:10] (Name removed): all they do is do the same with me so why not

[21:10] Thunder Rahja sighs....

[21:10] (Name removed): in fact i actually tried being friendly once

[21:11] (Name removed): i got shot

[21:11] (Name removed): then estate banned

[21:11] You: unless I'm wearing Ordo tags and armor, I don't act for the Ordo.

[21:11] (Name removed): then crazy claims of using tracking rockets to black screen all of titan?

[21:11] (Name removed): well i wasnt either

[21:11] You: this isn't a military sim

[21:12] (Name removed): youre right

[21:13] You: 'sides which, you should treat each person as an individual. I don't care about politics.

[21:13] (Name removed): neither did i

[21:13] (Name removed): until the personal attacks started coming

[21:13] You: Well I'm not the one who attacked you.

[21:14] You: I can't believe how fucking prejudice some people are just because I'm in the Ordo. If my groups were hidden, I know I'd be treated better, but it shouldn't matter.

[21:14] (Name removed): LOL

[21:14] (Name removed): you know what

[21:14] (Name removed): thats exactly what i said

[21:15] You: You went to Titan like that, yes?

[21:15] (Name removed): like what?

[21:15] You: As you describe

[21:15] (Name removed): unarmed out of tag and uniform yes

[21:15] (Name removed): in fact

[21:15] (Name removed): i had my ordo alt on at the same time

[21:15] You: When you're in a military sim, you're always in character

[21:16] (Name removed): oh please

[21:16] You: that's the way they do it

[21:16] You: for any military

[21:16] (Name removed): must get real boring in titan then being banned from everywhere

[21:16] You: Can you guarantee the Vanguard won't treat me similarly if I marched into Supox out of tag and armor?

[21:17] (Name removed): we have ordos come in with tag and armor

[21:17] (Name removed): lol

[21:17] You: I said without

[21:17] (Name removed): you would be banned on sight

[21:17] (Name removed): after aryte estate banned me that was put into effect

[21:18] You: and your Ordo alt?

[21:18] (Name removed): lol i ha two

[21:18] (Name removed): had*

[21:18] (Name removed): now only one

[21:18] You: Still. It's not right to treat others that way.

[21:18] (Name removed): ........

[21:20] You: Don't take out your problems on me. I'm not in any position to control the Ordo.

[21:20] (Name removed): yes unfortunatly thats up to a fursuiter

[21:21] You: So Aryte told you to hate me even though you don't really know me?

[21:21] (Name removed): aryte?

[21:21] (Name removed): no he wont talk to me

[21:22] You: So be nice. I haven't done anything to you.

[21:23] (Name removed): hide your groups and we wont have any problems

[21:23] You: Ignorance isn't the answer.

[21:23] (Name removed): lol....

Really tarnished my night.

EDIT: My friend gave me this short log from after I teleported out:

[21:26] (Name removed): oh good

[21:26] (Name removed): he left

[21:26] (Name removed): (Name removed) was gonna estate ban him

[21:26] (Name removed): lol

Don't feel bad. Bruno stopped talking to me, sera, and others that we were good friends all because we joined ordo. which to me it's retarded. at the end of the day SL militaries are a game and that's it and there are rules for each group. To me no one should prejudice you because your not in there faction or a faction allied to it. This is why I hate Bruno and a few of his hardcore fanatics that think if your not with AI that you are evil and must die.

Hell I have friends in the AI and whatever the VG's alliance thingy is called ,but there my good friends still and we all keep Friendship and SL militarizes separate.

Bruno Ziskey wrote:
Don't feel bad. Bruno stopped talking to me, sera, and others that we were good friends all because we joined ordo. which to me it's retarded. at the end of the day SL militaries are a game and that's it and there are rules for each group. To me no one should prejudice you because your not in there faction or a faction allied to it. This is why I hate Bruno and a few of his hardcore fanatics that think if your not with AI that you are evil and must die.

Actually Mike, if you've been talking to Sera at ALL you'll find that I've been become friends again. I've even let Sera hang out at Sparta's sim. Same goes for a few other Ordo too. I don't hate Ordo or any enemy military, I just find some of your tactics and general operations stupid and unfair, like sending in so many numbers to an enemy base that the enemy doesnt have a chance in hell to defend. That's all I'll say here so that you won't have to start going "OMG Bruno spoke...MUST....YELL...AT..HIM..."

You mean tactics like sending 10 people to Ziost to fight 9 39th and getting banned for it?

yeah... Bruno, these people here fight fair in more ways than any AI military. Hell, most of the time we are ordered to restrict the use of our already restricted weapons. You can keep spewing out your assenine comments about how much we cheat or how unfair we are, but in the end your just the little kid in the classroom who decided to scream and cry because he didn't get his didn't get first place on the finger painting competition.

You mean tactics like sending 10 people to Ziost to fight 9 39th and getting banned for it?

yeah... Bruno, these people here fight fair in more ways than any AI military. Hell, most of the time we are ordered to restrict the use of our already restricted weapons. You can keep spewing out your assenine comments about how much we cheat or how unfair we are, but in the end your just the little kid in the classroom who decided to scream and cry because he didn't get his didn't get first place on the finger painting competition.

Bruno Ziskey wrote:

Like how you're swarming Anamur right now? Yeah....you play fair...sure...in your own heads maybe.

If you are so anti swarm, get more people into your group. I hold ZERO sympathy for you because you don't have a high number of people. Fix things, make you group enjoyable to stay in and not just give them a candy coated view before they join, later finding out what problems lie inside you group and leave for somewhere else.

Bruno Ziskey wrote:

Like how you're swarming Anamur right now? Yeah....you play fair...sure...in your own heads maybe.

You mean how we only took 10 people to fight in Anamur? Quit being such a jackass Bruno and grow the hell up.

Bruno Ziskey wrote:

Again, I laugh how "ten" is a "swarm" to Sparta. Fail much?