Clicky

Typhon Perun

Build help

What i need help with is texture ideas, and mostly scripting for some build projects for Ordo I am working on. Saddly due to a past experince I had with asking for this kind of help before... I'm a little ansy about trying to get help again. The main thing I need help with is figuring out how to script vehicles like tanks (I'm not working on tanks per se mind you... that's already been filled....) as well as the weapons system. I've been asking around with no help what so ever so far... so I decided to ask on the forum.

The location you're looking for is the Munitorum. Munitorum is the content development arm of the Ordo. You'll find many experienced, skilled designers, scrip[tors, and texturers there, as well as other skileld individuals. However, generally most Ordo-orientated equipment needs to be reviewed for it's uses and purposes, and approved before resources are directed to it's creation.

Well I tend to find scripting very difficult, and have been asking around for someone to help me learn it. Rather then the usual, "Look at the wiki" The wiki is good and all, but it doesn't really help when it comes to actually putting it all together. A mentor that can help teach and figure it out would be better.