Clicky

Breadon Constantine

HELLO ORDO!

Helllooo ORDO! Just wanted to introduce myself.... I'm Breadon - if I havent said hello to you yet.. that means there are more of you than there are of me! (lol)

Little snip about me: Live in Texas, an SL Business Owner... I'm pretty good at Graphics and spent many years in IT. Thats about it.... I'm glad to be here and please if I ask to many questions - just shoot me... LOL

See you at Guard Duty!

Brea'

post-762-12622294413876_thumb.jpg

Hey Breadon! Welcome.

Well Hello Intus! I dig the AV - Im a bit a AV fan and change up a lot - its takes a bit of work to create a good one... great job!

'ello :D

Perfect opportunity to have breakfast, shall it - let me guess - WAFFLES!! Woohoo!

Thanks for the welcome!!

PLEASE FIND MORE HUMANS TO JOIN

(Welcome!)

Would that be a Challenge, Sir! I think I might know a few good folks.. and I meet a lot all the time!

Brea'

10 points for the first dude to attach a picture of themself in their welcome thread.

Another 10 points for being human.

Another 10 points for studying IT.

And finally, -5 points for having white hair.

(Welcome! Holla if you need anything.)

Well, Strong Salute, I thank for the point awards!!!! If I promise to change the hair to Black - can I get my 5 points back! LOL