Clicky

Anlysia Gregoire

Munitorum Meeting - 17JAN09

INTRODUCTION

[16:10] Anlysia Gregoire: Okaaaaay...let's start.

[16:10] Anlysia Gregoire: This'll be short so you all can be happy.

[16:11] Anlysia Gregoire: Except for Scarlet. He hates everything but vodka and bacon.

[16:11] Corsi Mousehold: I like cheese.

[16:11] Corsi Mousehold: Just sayin.

[16:11] Anlysia Gregoire: Thanks Eye.

ARMORY REVAMP FORUM TOPIC

[16:12] Anlysia Gregoire: Alrighty so...if you noticed (nobody did, it's okay if you look now, or say you looked since I won't know) I re-did a ton of info on the forums. Including marking a ton of the suspended projects...as such. The better to anger people with I guess.

[16:12] Anlysia Gregoire: Including putting up a...summary of possible Armory changes thread just to stir the pot because I roll like that.

[16:13] Corsi Mousehold makes spontanious gang signs.

[16:13] Anlysia Gregoire: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/6587-armory-update-status-thread/ FYI

INSIDIAE GEAR PROGRESS

[16:14] Anlysia Gregoire: On the next topic, Waffle here is going to start cutting people about Insidiae stuff. You don't want to anger the cake. He will fuck you up. Right Waffle?

[16:15] Anlysia Gregoire: (Don't look now, he's subtly fondling a knife with harmful intentions toward Keller.)

[16:16] Tsume Xiao: WAIT

[16:16] Tsume Xiao: Aryte said that kind of behavior is punishable by ejection D:

[16:17] Scarlet Flaks: [0:26:20] (COM): Aryte Vesperia: New Imperial order. Any bidding, comments about bidding, selling, eating, fileting, sushing, relocating, et cetera in regards to Keller is forbidden.

[16:17] MikeMurdock McMillan: I thought he wll shoop his ship whoop and kil you with his laser?

[16:17] Anlysia Gregoire: Eating? This is cutting. Like Reservoir Dogs style.

[16:17] Scarlet Flaks: 30 Years Anly. 30 years.

[16:18] Anlysia Gregoire: With a jaunty little Tarantino-style piece of out-of-place and suddenly-trendy music [16:18] Anlysia Gregoire: Anyway, point being...

[16:19] Anlysia Gregoire: Gulliver's leaning on Waffle which means Waffle's leaning on us (which includes himself which is confusing) to get Insidiae going.

[16:19] Anlysia Gregoire: Which to this end, Waffle wants a Crossbow. ;>

[16:19] Scientific Waffle: \o/

[16:19] Keller Teichmann: Like I said earlier, working on the textures.

[16:19] Anlysia Gregoire: To take pictures of.

[16:19] Keller Teichmann: Because plain, textureless sculpties are ugly.

[16:20] Anlysia Gregoire: Well, depending on what kind of fancy arty picture Waffle's doing, (like a silhouette) an untextured model may work fine. I don't know. Waffle?

[16:20] Scientific Waffle: I'd rather it be a finished model.

[16:21] Anlysia Gregoire: You could always do a silhouette like a "reveal". ;> Haha. TEASER IMAGES.

[16:21] Scientific Waffle: -_-

[16:21] Anlysia Gregoire: :3!

[16:21] Scientific Waffle: I'll... just wait till we have a finished model.

[16:21] Scientific Waffle: lol

[16:22] Anlysia Gregoire: There you go Keller. INSIDIAE AN ZRAZOR'S FATES LAY SOLELY UPON YOUR SHOULDERS, NOBODY ELSE

[16:22] Scarlet Flaks: :D

[16:22] Anlysia Gregoire: No pressure.

[16:22] Tenaki Kupferberg: I'm probably going to end up being the one to animate it. :V

[16:23] Anlysia Gregoire: Well a model we can take pictures of. It doesn't need to be DONE...right now the images are the bit that's the worry.

[16:24] Anlysia Gregoire: Scarlet you said you're waiting on Tiri + Zrazor for concepts, right? Did things change? Last I knew it was that sniper-hood-mask-cape-thing.

[16:24] Scarlet Flaks: I tried to sit down with Tiri and Z a while ago and get talks going about the design.

[16:24] Scarlet Flaks: It.. Didn't go as well as I imagined.

[16:25] Anlysia Gregoire: Zrazor was retarded and Tiri ranted nonsensically?

[16:25] Scarlet Flaks: Hmn.

[16:25] Scarlet Flaks: No, Actually.

[16:25] Zerowinged Vasiliev: brb, fewd

[16:25] Scarlet Flaks: Tiridates broke out a magical rainbow rapist car, and drove around Z telling him that he had HUGE HAIR, as Z tried to explain and be reasonable about the design process.

[16:26] Scarlet Flaks: The end decision on Z's part is that he wants it to be more.. 'Ninja'-y. And that Tiridates wanted to have something be more modern-esqe and tactical. A vest of sorts, thin and lightweight still but, less plushy like the current 'armor'.

[16:26] Scarlet Flaks: It's an interesting consept, but still in development and being worked on. Regretfully, I have no clue on just how long it will take.

[16:27] Anlysia Gregoire: So basically. Zrazor gave you a noun he turned into an adjective with a "y" and Tiri gave you something useful.

[16:27] Anlysia Gregoire: Glorious.

[16:27] Anlysia Gregoire: I'll have to beat on their doors.

[16:27] Scarlet Flaks: Not.. exactly.. but.. close enough.

[16:27] Scarlet Flaks: I need the two of them to sit and seriously discuss. They both went and hid off and conversed over skype without me, thus I've no idea what Tiri is drawing.

[16:28] Scarlet Flaks: Or, if he even is drawing yet.

[16:28] Anlysia Gregoire: Yeah I'll go pound on doors.

[16:28] Anlysia Gregoire: And try to get you something.

[16:28] Scarlet Flaks: I was planning on bugging Tiri when he was next online.

[16:29] Anlysia Gregoire: The wristblade insofar as I know is still sitting at "We want awristblade" level of concept. And then I designed it for them. But I have no idea what they want appearance-wise. Maybe we should just go buy them a full-perm Altair avatar and just reskin it black.

[16:29] Scientific Waffle: lol

[16:29] Scientific Waffle: Honestly, insofar as launch is concerned...

[16:30] Scientific Waffle: I'd only consider the HUD and Crossbow to be "must-be-done" projects for launch.

[16:30] Scientific Waffle: The wristblade, uni mod...

[16:30] Scientific Waffle: The launch will happen with or without them, so in terms of urgency they're more along the lines of standard Muni projects.

[16:31] Anlysia Gregoire nods.

[16:31] Scientific Waffle: Desired, but not critically urgent.

[16:31] Anlysia Gregoire: TBH for now I'd just give them the hammer if they want melee, or still give them the hammer that is. And just phase in the blade whenever it's done.

[16:31] Scientific Waffle: I'd push more for the hammer to go right to the general pool...

[16:31] Scientific Waffle: Since it doesn't fit their style at all.

[16:32] Scientific Waffle: And we need a solid melee for the general pool.

[16:32] Tsume Xiao: And since all other melees are being scrapped.

[16:32] Scientific Waffle: Aye.

[16:32] Anlysia Gregoire: The problem is we don't have any one-handed guns aside from the Benelli Elite.

[16:32] Scientific Waffle: We have the pistols...

[16:32] Anlysia Gregoire: Well, that's true, the Five-seveN.

[16:32] Scientific Waffle: We can rework the features of that later...

RIOT SHIELD DIGRESSION

[16:33] Scarlet Flaks: Riot Shield and Baton still haven't been finished..? :c

[16:33] Scientific Waffle: But I do think our armory should have SOME melee option in the meantime.

[16:33] Anlysia Gregoire: I dunno if the shield will ever work.

[16:33] Tsume Xiao: Baton is goo.

[16:33] Tsume Xiao: Shield... I did some work.

[16:33] Anlysia Gregoire: Is the Baton LH like the Hammer?

[16:33] Anlysia Gregoire: Because I'd like that. :P Or at least the option.

[16:33] Tsume Xiao: Moving.... Its not really able to use sheilding..

[16:33] Scarlet Flaks: Baton is.. RH, I believe?

[16:33] Anlysia Gregoire: Maybe two different ones.

[16:33] Tsume Xiao: Being sationary... I can do it.

[16:35] Scientific Waffle: Perhaps that should be a design choice, rather than just a side effect...

[16:36] Scientific Waffle: You're only protected while bunkered down, still.

[16:36] Tsume Xiao: I think a left handed shied with a hold animation and a shield bash animation would be cool.

[16:36] Tsume Xiao: The design specs I was given was shielding while moving, which... nor really possible whjile being fair.

[16:37] Scientific Waffle: brb

[16:37] Anlysia Gregoire: The old Riot Shield did that, but, that was "back in the day" when that was funny/acceptable.

[16:37] Tsume Xiao: The old Riotshield movelocked and worked back in the old physics.

[16:38] Anlysia Gregoire: TBH I don't see what the shield gives us besides a barricade-on-your-hand that we need, but it looks pretty.

[16:38] Tsume Xiao: Thats Why i like the idea of just animating it.

[16:38] Tsume Xiao: So we can have all the pretty.

[16:39] Scarlet Flaks: ...

[16:40] Anlysia Gregoire: I'll see what Aryte wants to do with it, so don't complete it one way or the other quiet yet.

[16:40] Corsi Mousehold: Well if you need it animated ... I'm your who....... I mean I can do it.

[16:40] Anlysia Gregoire: Backing up a step...could we get a left-hand Baton?

[16:40] Tsume Xiao: All I need is for animations.

[16:40] Tsume Xiao: And I can do left hand.

[16:40] Anlysia Gregoire: Who did the ones you have?

[16:41] Anlysia Gregoire: Personally I think a 5-7 and a Baton would be a nice combo. Look very police in a dress uniform. :P

[16:41] Scarlet Flaks: Well disregaurd then all of my numerous statements that I didn't ever want to, or intend to make it to be 'just a pretty asthetic useless shield.', It was made under the context of being released as a set with the baton, and being a shield that was over 60 prims less than the old riot shield. But either way, do what you please.

[16:41] Tsume Xiao: I think.... I may have used ones Mark made for my Chunk of Pipe.

[16:42] Anlysia Gregoire: Well, Scarlet, if we can't make it work whilst-moving, are you alright with it being stationary?

[16:43] Scarlet Flaks: It will need to be rethinked. Stationairy is not an issue. However, I'd still like to see a bash-attack with it.

[16:44] Scarlet Flaks: Regaurdless, I don't want to see it turned into just an 'accessory', or a 'really pretty, but entirely useless thing.'

[16:44] Scientific Waffle: Perhaps...

[16:44] Anlysia Gregoire: Unfortunately the ehr...lackluster usefulness of barricades under Havok 4 causes issues with that.

[16:45] Scientific Waffle: Motionless, it could be defensive, but on the move it could just behave like a melee weapon?

[16:45] Scarlet Flaks: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/Killzone/images/a/a3/Psp_helghast_guardtrooper.jpg

[16:46] Scarlet Flaks: Motionless, it would make for a decent baracade replacement, which is fine. As much as I'd love to see it be used while moving, or crouch-walking, it simply doesn't look like a plausible thing on secondlife.

[16:48] Anlysia Gregoire: Well generally you need to be...probably 2-3m from a prim that's of "reasonable" thickness to have a decent chance that it'll actually stop a bullet. Yay lazy collision code.

[16:48] Tsume Xiao: Yeah.

[16:48] Tsume Xiao: Blaze and I tested that.

[16:48] Tsume Xiao: The Physical moving one was iffy at best.

[16:48] Tsume Xiao: The no phys one was great... untill you moved.

[16:48] Tsume Xiao: The problem of course with a thickness such as that, is the bullet rez distances.

[16:49] Anlysia Gregoire: Personally I think the issue is that collisions prioritize avatars over other-prims so if you're up against a barrier and it goes through it before catching, it'll see the avatar collision before the prim one.

[16:49] Anlysia Gregoire: But that's just a theory.

[16:49] Scarlet Flaks: Well, Stationairy is fine. With a lack of movement, it still has the advantage over the old one, at being 68 prims less, and (should) be able to have a melee bash.

[16:50] Tsume Xiao: My Idea for that would be to actually integrate a Pistol script into it, and have an animation and Pistol object that you hold around the side.

[16:50] Tsume Xiao: Or an Machien pistol or LMG.

[16:50] Tsume Xiao: *SMG

[16:51] Anlysia Gregoire: I don't think having an actually-effective barricade with a pistol designed to work around it built right in would be uh...very fair, TBH.

[16:51] Tsume Xiao: Then what good would a shield be if you cant shoot with it?

[16:52] Anlysia Gregoire: Mobile cover?

[16:52] Corsi Mousehold: I have to agree. But it won't stop someone from standing there with the shield and weilding a Fury of saints.

[16:52] Tsume Xiao: The enemy will realize what is happening, they will just lob a grenade.

[16:52] Anlysia Gregoire: Well the thing is, Corsi, the shield puts a barrier in front of you, so your bullets will hit it.

[16:52] Anlysia Gregoire: That's why the special pistol, that has a high rez distance so you go past that barricade.

[16:52] Tsume Xiao: Any weapon that can have its rez-distance adjusted can circumvent that.

[16:53] Corsi Mousehold: Close. You can still set a rez offset far enough away from you so that the bullets WON'T hit is.

[16:53] Corsi Mousehold: Won't hit it*

[16:53] Scarlet Flaks: At best, the shield again, would prove most useful when coupled with a melee weapon..

[16:53] Scarlet Flaks: For example.. a baton.

[16:54] Anlysia Gregoire: That was my thoughts too. And TBH I like it like that. You provide mobile-cover but with a detriment.

[16:54] Scarlet Flaks: You would want to stop shielding, to use your weapon. Thus why you are both limited from effective range, to a 'melee' range, and why you are granted the chance to survive a close quarters spray of bullets.

[16:54] Corsi Mousehold: But up even that close, an enemy can just meele anyway and the shield won't matter. Sorry to be devil's advocate here but it's just something I do.

[16:55] Anlysia Gregoire: Well if they melee you first, get better at melee dueling? ;>

[16:55] Tsume Xiao: But you cant move if you are shilding.

[16:55] Keller Teichmann: Doesn't really work if they have auto-killing melee weapons, ala CS.

[16:56] Corsi Mousehold: Exactly.

[16:56] Keller Teichmann: or 2142.

[16:56] Anlysia Gregoire: TBH I'm going to be getting those specifically accounted as banned here.

[16:56] Keller Teichmann: Which due to their "spam-the-shit-out-of-the-sim" doctrines would be the shield's big usage.

[16:56] Corsi Mousehold: 2142 not as much as some of the CS.

[16:56] Anlysia Gregoire: We already have a "no autokillers" rule.

[16:56] Anlysia Gregoire: No idea why it's exempt at 5m or less.

[16:56] Tsume Xiao: <3 Anly.

[16:57] Keller Teichmann: I don't think 2142's is standard issue, I've only seen it in Geno, Oneex and PADI's hands, so it might not even be full gear.

[16:57] Keller Teichmann: But the CS Claw is an autokiller.

[16:57] Corsi Mousehold: INdeed.

[16:57] Anlysia Gregoire: They're probably laggy too because the nature of needing instant-response means they likely cycle a sensor every like, 0.1 seconds.

[16:58] Corsi Mousehold: Though the Ordo doesn't generally let them get that close to us except on the stairs leading down to the fourth sublevel of their base and by then they are wrecked anyway.

[16:58] Tsume Xiao: Might also be collision with avatar trigger based, and filter out group people.

[16:58] Anlysia Gregoire: Anyway, I digress. I want my Boost Pack so we can kick their asses in melee duels in lag.

[16:59] Tsume Xiao: \o/

[16:59] Anlysia Gregoire: Uhm...melee weapons. I'm still questioning what to do with them, since literally I think every gun we have has melee in it. Nobody ever actually seriously uses them.

[17:00] Anlysia Gregoire: Just for "Hay training lawl everyone get a sword out".

BACKPACKS & OUR ENEMIES ARE RETARDED

[17:00] Keller Teichmann: Speaking of packs and fancy avatar enhancing stuff, and more a heads up for Anly, Invic'll be looking at a unique pack of their own, to counter the fact our drop-pod is now officially, either explicitly or implicitly banned -everywhere-. :c

[17:00] Anlysia Gregoire: So wait.

[17:00] Anlysia Gregoire: You're not allowed to fall fast?

[17:01] Keller Teichmann: Well, sims either do one of the following:

[17:01] Keller Teichmann: - Forbid dropships or any kind of aircraft from unloading passengers at any altitude - they must land (Thorium and Base).

[17:01] Keller Teichmann: - Forbid air transports altogether, which is pretty much everywhere else.

[17:01] Keller Teichmann: - Forbid the use of movement enhancers in mid air, which the droppod falls into.

[17:02] Tsume Xiao: DONT TELL LORD BOB THOUGH

[17:02] Anlysia Gregoire: TBH my opinion these days is option d.) "We're going to use this shit anyway and if you want to ban us, enjoy no combat."

[17:02] Anlysia Gregoire: But people don't share my thoughts. :V

[17:02] Keller Teichmann: To be honest, I would rather avoid drama like that, much as I would love to implement that train of thought.

[17:02] Anlysia Gregoire: Well, you're Canadian. We avoid conflict inherently. I'm an aberration.

[17:03] Corsi Mousehold: Anly.

[17:03] Keller Teichmann: And frankly, if CS won't even unban our jetpacks I seriously doubt they'll allow us to use pods, which make scaling their walls... well, completely removes that obstacle.

[17:03] Anlysia Gregoire: CS should go fall into a fiery pit of fiery and disappear from the grid. Or at least their leadership should.

[17:04] Tsume Xiao: OH OH OH

[17:04] Tsume Xiao: I know how to over come that.

[17:04] Tsume Xiao: Gymnastics springboard.

[17:04] Tsume Xiao: Set it up by the wall.

[17:04] Tsume Xiao: Run.

[17:04] Tsume Xiao: Jump

[17:04] Tsume Xiao: Win.

[17:05] Anlysia Gregoire: Anyway...do you have any ideas, then, Keller?

[17:05] Keller Teichmann: It's something I'll be thinking about, and probably bringing it up in the future. More or less a heads-up.

[17:06] Anlysia Gregoire: Wonder if Tandem is back yet.

[17:06] Zerowinged Vasiliev: I wonder is Anly knows I am back

[17:06] Keller Teichmann: Probably some kind of dasher / short-ranged movement pack, to keep the whole 'fast-attack' thing going.

[17:07] Anlysia Gregoire: You went to eat so I was just checking.

[17:07] Zerowinged Vasiliev: <3

[17:07] Anlysia Gregoire: Well that's uh...what I already have planned, Keller.

ANTESIGNANI STUFF

[17:07] Anlysia Gregoire: And...what's the word with your crew, Tandem?

[17:08] Zerowinged Vasiliev: On what exacally?

[17:08] Zerowinged Vasiliev: I got back right as you said the previous statement about wondering if I was back =V

[17:08] Anlysia Gregoire: You have two things in the air. New rifle, and some type of undecided robot-thingy.

[17:08] Tsume Xiao: Galil Model is done, waiting on Daffee to texture and finish it c.c

[17:08] Zerowinged Vasiliev: I have that down pat, wanted to bring several things up to you personally.

[17:09] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Awsome

[17:09] Anlysia Gregoire: WELL THEN

[17:09] Anlysia Gregoire: Let's see.

[17:09] Tsume Xiao: And dont say I havent told you.. cause I have.

[17:09] Tsume Xiao: And posted it on the forums.

[17:09] Anlysia Gregoire: I put the Galil into the stuff-that's-on-hiatus chunk so I kind of ignored it, but it'll be un-hiatus'd if that's what Tandem here wants.

ANLY GIVES A SPEECH AND TRIES TO LOOK IMPORTANT AND LEADERSHIP-FUL

[17:10] Anlysia Gregoire: Alrighty...I have a little speech to give. :V So everyone shush for a couple minutes whilst I do it.

[17:10] Zerowinged Vasiliev: You never told me Tsume, but ok

[17:11] Anlysia Gregoire: Over the past couple of weeks, I've had a couple people come to me and tell me they're feeling overburdened with work, and a bit stressed out over it, and things like that. And before that, shortly before, I had someone come to me and politely ask me if it was alright if they step down from a Muni position.

[17:12] Anlysia Gregoire: Now, I just want to reiterate what we do here, a li'l bit...even though I'm a horrible dictator who hates everyone etc (ask Tandem, Corsi, and Keller)...Munitorum is still a volunteer group. Nobody "has to" do this. Just like nobody has to teach Schola, or has to run a squad, or has to design training...you can stand out there and shoot Brazilians and be perfectly happy doing it.

[17:13] Anlysia Gregoire: If you ever think, "I have too much shit to do, I'm fucked, I hate this and I'm going to disappear and quit and never talk to anyone again" or you know, you haven't hit that point yet...quite...talk to me. :P I have plenty of people who can do plenty of things and are happy to do more-stuff. And don't ever think it's a cut on you or your abilities. Nobody is paid by Ordo. You don't need to do anything. You want to.

[17:13] Anlysia Gregoire: This of course does not apply to animators, who are indentured servants and never get to escape.

[17:14] Anlysia Gregoire: But anyway, yeah. Don't hesitate to come to me and say you've got too much on your plate. I can juggle things around -- or, in the worst case, people can wait. Nobody needs their toys instantly.

[17:14] Corsi Mousehold: Yes Mistress Anly.

[17:15] Anlysia Gregoire: Don't say that or it gets an entirely different meaning.

TSUME TALKS A BUNCH ABOUT HIS STUFF

[17:15] Anlysia Gregoire: ANYWAY...comments/questions?

[17:15] Tsume Xiao: I have updates on my stuff.

[17:15] Keller Teichmann: Ditto.

[17:16] Corsi Mousehold: The only thing I have is a thank you for giving me the option to tell the random people that run up to me and have the comment of CORSI ANIMATION THIS FOR ME ... That they can go to hell I have Munitorum shtuff.

[17:16] Tsume Xiao: Benelli M4: Scripts complete, just got approved by Aryte.

[17:16] Anlysia Gregoire: You could always just tell them "No I don't want to, here's a link to QAvimator, do it yourself."

[17:17] Corsi Mousehold: That too.

[17:17] Tsume Xiao: I want some More input on the fixed spread design...

[17:17] Tsume Xiao: But no one seems to actually give me feedback after they point out one or two things.

[17:17] Anlysia Gregoire: TBH I'm not a big fan of the fixed spread. I like the random. But I dislike fixed spread in general.

[17:17] Corsi Mousehold: When it comes to fixed spread I see it as a sniper rifle.

[17:17] Tsume Xiao: It has both.

[17:17] Anlysia Gregoire: I know, I've been using random.

[17:18] Anlysia Gregoire: Random also has a better chance of hitting because it's ..... versus : . : with big gaps.

[17:18] Tsume Xiao: Again. It has both that you can toggle on command... Just becauyse some people dont like one, doesnt mean that shouldnt function as best it can.

[17:18] Corsi Mousehold: If it is a box spread ... Might as well be an automatic mass explosion of sniper rifle.

[17:18] Tsume Xiao: Hellgun: Im working on sounds right no so people will shut up about them. Melee is fixed.

[17:18] Corsi Mousehold: Oh and Anly. I have Vert 1.5.8 for Raycast testing.

[17:18] Tsume Xiao: Mine HUD: Testers still havent gotten back to me.. and I dont even see many of them using it that much...

[17:19] Tsume Xiao: Caelum Minigun variant: Approved by aryte and ready to go.

[17:19] Corsi Mousehold: Well Tsume the HUD's need to be gotten used to. Dropping mines to keep you from getting followed.

[17:19] Tsume Xiao: Melee WeaponsL Aryte hasnt Specified if he wants the hammer rescripted, but the Baton is done script wise.

[17:19] Tsume Xiao: Please hold comments for a moment.

[17:19] Corsi Mousehold: K

[17:20] Tsume Xiao: The Auto cannon Idea: Approved by Aryte, depends on if we can get use of the Subjugator Chasis.

[17:20] Tsume Xiao: MP5 Replacement: Stuff between me and Aryte.

[17:21] Tsume Xiao: Script wise, all the approved munitorium projects I have models for ect, are done. I just want more testing.

[17:21] Tsume Xiao: Tank training... The epople who said they would have have made no advancement since the training course (which is <3, but kinda useless without the rest of thetraining plan)

[17:22] Anlysia Gregoire: Well, tank training is out of my purview.

[17:22] Tsume Xiao: Speaking of tanks, People wont shut the fuck up about the intimidators base and its getting on my nerves.. a few people in particular. Also There are several new modles I recieved fromAryte to work with the shifting armory. I will begin work when i get specs from him.

[17:22] Corsi Mousehold: On the tank training I am waiting on Trinity and I to get time together.

[17:23] Tsume Xiao: Thats not going to happen

[17:23] Tsume Xiao: Trinity doesnt seem to be very active, so I'd rahter you just go ahead with it and work with me then.

[17:23] Corsi Mousehold: Sooooooooooo.... If this is a Hey Corsi go do it. Things will get expediated

[17:23] Tsume Xiao: Go for it.

[17:23] Anlysia Gregoire: You should talk to Zero since he's got Armatura under his wing. Tank training should be his problem too.

[17:23] Anlysia Gregoire: As much as he's trying to dodge it.

[17:24] Corsi Mousehold: Okay. I have two projects to work on. Hapy day.

[17:24] Tsume Xiao: Ok. I will.

[17:24] Corsi Mousehold: Happy*

[17:24] Anlysia Gregoire: What about the Infensus base?

[17:24] Corsi Mousehold: BRB

[17:26] Anlysia Gregoire: If you want to IM me it, that's fine.

KELLER TALKS ABOUT HIS STUFF IN A MUCH SHORTER FORM, I APPROVE OF THIS

[17:28] Keller Teichmann: And uh, for my own updates: Vesica ought to be done tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on whether or not the goddamn sight's sculpts load properly. Crossbow, as I've said, is in texturing, just fixing shadows and the like, ditto the Aduitor fancy-shit. So, my projects'll be pretty much done by this weekend. :D

[17:29] Anlysia Gregoire cancels the Adiutor masks.

[17:29] Anlysia Gregoire: JUST BECAUSE I CAN >:O

[17:30] Anlysia Gregoire: I'm curious to see how they look TBH since I've been hearing about them since uh...I joined. :V

[17:30] Keller Teichmann: Death Corps of Krieg Quartermaster / Commissars.

[17:31] Anlysia Gregoire: (Oh shit let's all see if we got promoted.)

[17:32] Keller Teichmann: Basically human and anthro variants of two different masks. The anthro versions have been taking up most of the time, not to mention three different file corruptions and my tendency to not back my shit up.

[17:33] Anlysia Gregoire: Just think to yourself they look better because of the redos.

THE END

[17:35] Anlysia Gregoire: Well...let's see...anyone else have anything they'd like to bring up? I'm kind of out of topics and want to go harangue Tandem in IMs. I know he loves it.

[17:35] Keller Teichmann: Well, duh. Look at any of my guns, I'm a helluva lot better with sculpties now then I was months ago. <_<;

[17:35] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Stall him, gogo.

[17:36] Anlysia Gregoire: *tick tick tick*

[17:36] Anlysia Gregoire: Guess not! \o/

[17:36] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Drag me into the channel *sighs deeply*

[17:36] Anlysia Gregoire: Next meeting unless circumstances cause things to go awry will be...the 30th, it looks like.

[17:37] Anlysia Gregoire: (I had to play 6 straight hours of L4D2 last night. It was mandatory.)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.