Desereck Creeggan

Informal Gathering - 19JAN10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Desereck Creeggan/W-1/Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 19JAN10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Vacation/Objectives

SUMMARY: Gathering to announce vacation and new third sim.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: We'll make this quick. Just a couple announcements and then I'll leave you all alone.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia shouts: All right. Let's get to it.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, take a seat if you can. Standing about in a giant mob is a bit tacky.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Now. First topic to briefly touch on. I just released this notice over the OpFor group, announcing our new outpost project: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/6650-ordo-objective-mapsoutpost-19jan10/

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Read it at your leisure, if you've not yet had the opportunity to grab it out of the OpFor group.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: For the record, we will now be the only military operating three regions.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: So, congratulations on that.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Now for the big topic. As I mentioned during the weekly meeting, I will be heading out of town for a few days. The 20th to the 25th.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: I want to take this opportunity to briefly cover some of my expectations during my time away. For those of you who've been here for a bit, you know the spiel.

[19:08] Mercury: Lost contact: Jon Namiboo

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: First off. I will be blunt. If there are no incidents while I am away, I enjoy my vacation and tend to return that appreciation back to the group. So please, be on your best.

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: During my absence, Sosarin Demar and Kytec Switchblade are the most active and available. They are in command for general matters.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Both of them have the ability to contact me and will do so if necessary. As to all officers. Well, actually most people know how to get in touch with me if it's necessary.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: I will be reachable in the event that something significant occurs, but otherwise the officer staff will be handling day to day operations and keeping business moving as usual.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Raids will be held daily. Officers have volunteered and been scheduled for those slots. There will also be a weekly meeting on Saturday. I'll hop on to attend.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: I'll also be checking in regularly, so, if you need my attention for anything especially important, give me a nudge.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: I do ask, if it isn't pressing, please do not send it to me in an offline IM. Notecard it to me. If you do need a reply, feel free to offline it to me in an IM. I reply via my phone.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: What I do ask from all of you is simple: don't assume that since I'm gone, nothing will be happening on base.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: We will continue operating as normal.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: In the past, Aryte vacation has translated to everyone going "WELL NO COMBAT LOL TIME FOR COD4."

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: >:[ That won't be the case, soooo don't be a stranger.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: In fact, expect large and constant assaults against Titan from this new "anti-IS" coalition (not to be confused with the anti-IS coalition from 2009).

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: (Which fell apart.)

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: (Just like this one will probably do in a few months.)

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: (But here's to hoping.)

[19:14] Aelus Janus: (*Not Frumentarii related.)

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: . . quite!

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Anywaaays.

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Years ago, while I was on vacation, a lot of nasty things occured. So it always makes me a bit reluctant to go out and about (the VC was betrayed when I was on a beach in Flordia, compliments of a corrupt land owner, lol).

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: So I really ask all of you to please be at your best. It always makes me pretty happy to come home, or to check in and find all my little angels (yeah right) being good.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: Even Anly.e

[19:17] Anlysia Gregoire: I just banned Trevor from the sim, does that count?

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Yes.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: I suspect the only real problems you will run into during my absence will be organizing counter raids and dealing with anti-IS bullcrap, but I am confident in my officer's capabilities.

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: During my absence, Kytec and Sosarin will have the OK to approve strategic manuevers as I would.

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: To be certain, I am more than confident in all of you. I don't suspect there will be any "real" problems. So don't let this speech cast a negative tone on anything.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[19:19] Vincent Kroitschov: raises hand

[19:19] Tiridates Mikadze raises a hand.

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Vincent?

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: 6, Karl.

[19:20] Vincent Kroitschov: what did i miss from the first 10 min

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Someone provide him with a log. Tiri?

[19:20] Desereck Creeggan: On it.

[19:20] Vincent Kroitschov: thank you

[19:21] Tiridates Mikadze: Can I ask a stupid question?

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: Yes?

[19:22] Tiridates Mikadze: Why don't you ever let me run the madhouse :<?

[19:22] Vorlon Bikcin: sure

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: Nice try.

[19:22] Pyros Blackburn: Can I ask a stupid question?

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: No.

[19:22] Pyros Blackburn falls over.

[19:22] Desereck Creeggan raises his hand.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: If you ask something stupid, you're an E1, Desereck. Yes?

[19:23] Desereck Creeggan: :C

[19:23] Kraton Foxtrot raises his hand-less arm.

[19:23] Desereck Creeggan: Can- .. I have a concern about using Villa de caleswaahahatever as our third sim.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Yes?

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: (Sim is being renamed.)

[19:24] Desereck Creeggan: People are going to attack there and not here now. They'll come here, do something stupid and get banned, then go there. They have no fear of getting counter attacked or anything like that.

[19:24] Anlysia Gregoire: They're one Estate, so shared ban list.

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: What any said is correct.

[19:25] Desereck Creeggan: "Individuals who are banned from Titan for combat infractions will not be banned from the new region, providing an opportunity to banned individuals to prove willingness to make amends with proper behavior. "

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: That's a very small minority of people, Desereck.

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: As for people "choosing to attack there," Ordo will not hold a garrison there at all times. So that's improbable. It will be a controlled scenario sim.

[19:26] Desereck Creeggan: I see. So if we're not there basicaly they can't just go rampart and use it as their base?

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Sure can. :]

[19:26] Desereck Creeggan: ..oh.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: It'll essentially give us a battlefield we control and can take over from time to time (well, probably most of the time).

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Likewise, we can use the sim for training, IS combat, etc, etc.

[19:27] Desereck Creeggan: Alright.

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Right-ho. Any other questions?

[19:27] Zrazor Rozenstrauch: It looks very much like lava Titan :3

[19:27] Larry Furlough raises hand

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Kraton?

[19:28] Kraton Foxtrot: well it's not a questionbut jut wantd to say, we'll miss ya, and I hoppe you ahve a good relaxing vacation, sir :)

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Aw, thank you. I'll miss you guys as well.

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: To be honest with you . .

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: I am probably going to be here about as much as I am now.

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: But I won't be going to work, LOL.

[19:29] Desereck Creeggan: He's going to pull a Tenaki.

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: But such is the sad story of my vacation life.

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: BUT AT LEAST ACT LIKE I AM NOT HERE.

[19:29] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic raises his paw...

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Larry?

[19:29] Larry Furlough: Nvm. Found it.

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Coolbeans.

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Zero3?

[19:30] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: When can we start visiting and setting up post in the new sim, and will we be switching between people deployed to the new sim and be forced to fill out defence reports when we get under attack?

[19:30] Larry Furlough: And, I dont want to be E-1

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: That will be announced and given a full description.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: When it is time.

[19:30] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: Understood Sir.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: All right. I will be around a little this evening, and a little tomorrow morning. Going to finalize some orders and then get to homework/packing.

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: So. I wish you all a great week. Officers, be sure to check officer forums for raid junk.

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: If you do need my attention, shoot me an IM. I'll be loitering about getting stuff done. :]

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise!

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: Have a great night. Dismissed.

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.