Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 23JAN10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | W-1; Triplicarius | Terra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 23 January 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General topics.

SUMMARY: Ordo gathers for discussion.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Have a seat. Do not interrupt. You know the drill! I will be doing it in spacial. IF you have questions or a statement, shout it so all can hear. We're starting now.

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia: First and foremost, thank you all for coming. Good turn out. Last time we had a meeting during my vacation, like 5 people came. Not kidding. So thank you guys.

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia: Stats this week:

Imperator's Report

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Not even going to kid, I haven't had the time to look. From a glance, pushing 90 defense pings, 8 offenses. 13 apps. Not sure on deny/approved level.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: 287 current members: no change since last week. We had some turnover from older/inactives, picked up new ones.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: So! Diplomacy.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: No major changes have been noted. The anti-IS coalition is flopping, or has thus far. All of their attacks have ended in ruin.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: I am hearing some comments RoG may be on its deathbed, already, for the nine hundredth time. Which will essentially spell potential doomsday for their efforts.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Regardless, good work to all of you. Mercz, AN, and KRatus send their appreciation and regards.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: We've been integral to their success.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: So! Weekly reports at this time. Volunteer?

Divisional Reports

Astra

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Demar, for Astra.

[18:02] Lestat Umarov raises hand as well

[18:02] Sosarin Demar: Combat participation has been good. I saw some great flying at the CATI raid, for instance. Both in dropship and fighter functions. Good job. We had one trainee who just graduated today -- Kryo Recreant. Congratulations. Training queue is clear, although I would recommend that bomber training be bestowed upon Kryo asap. As for an update on the Predator, it is still in the works. Next week I hope to see a concentration on personal exercises as well as any dropship training that is needed. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you very much, Mr. Demar.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Umarov?

Terra

[18:03] Lestat Umarov: Busy week for Terra in general. Aryte's been away for the week but combat has been frequent due to activity from the rusty anvil or whatever it's called and nightly raids. Aside from that some new octet leads have been appointed and development has been progressing nicely. Now, onto unit reports.

[18:04] Lestat Umarov: From Keller for Invictus: "Invictus is back up to capacity, having added one more body to our ranks a few days ago. The Vesica AR is ready for release as well, looking forward to seeing it in the squad's hands. Not much else to report, other then that the squad has been active as always!"

[18:04] Lestat Umarov: From ZeroWinged for Antesignani: "Alright! Light week for Antesignani. Corsi is working for hi. . . her cheese on the mortar training [No offense meant Corsi] and we expect to see that done soon. School is in full swing for most people now and I am personally expecting inactivity to rise a bit. Project basics have been pushed past Munitorium and we are awaiting word on percise concepts to be completed [Drafting stage]. That is all."

[18:04] Lestat Umarov: From Zrazor(:o) for Indisiae: "Uniform mod is expected to be completed by Monday at the latest, which will allow the wristblade to finally be built as such. Scripting for the wristblade is nearly completed, the HUD is as good as done, and the crossbow is close to being fully built. With gear development nearing completion early, the squad should be ready to roll out by he end of the month, as per projection."

[18:05] Lestat Umarov: From Genesis for Cohors B: "This week has been a little quieter than most others. Looking into creating more activities and trainings for group and all members to attend if wanted. If you guys haven't had the chance to yet I would like to congradulate Scarlet Flaks for becoming the new Cohors B Century 1 lead; make sure to bug him now to for those PRFs guys! :) Beyond that if anyone else wishes to add ideas or concepts to the groups they are currently within, please put it past myself (Genesis Ronmark) or Jester S. Keep up the awesome work team; lets push to have next week become even funner than the last!"

[18:05] Lestat Umarov: From Myself for the Adiutor staff: "Still working on the outline. No new news till it's done. :|"

[18:05] Lestat Umarov: That concludes my report for Terra. Any additional reports may be given at the discretion of the imperator.

[18:05] Trevor Russell raises hand.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Some of you are waiting on a statement in regards to Terra appointments. It'll be out on Monday..ish.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Russell?

Tactica

[18:05] Trevor Russell: Slow week at the moment. This was my first week of school, so Tactica went to the backburner. I've got a few notarii who have started handing in reports; kudos to you (haven't, but want to? see me!). For now we are going to put a hold on Tactica recruitment until we have all current members busy (those of you already applying, don't worry). The one major thing to note is a "strategy guide" to Caribbean Breezes, the sim for Special Forces. it can be found at http://www.ordoimperialis.com/wiki/Strategy:Caribbean_Breezes . Please note, it is not at all done, but that should give you a good idea about what is to come, for all targets (got suggestions, send them to me, or dicuss them on the talk page of that article)! If you are waiting on me to look something over, I apologize, I will do so over this weekend for sure. Also, thank you Tsume for getting us a ton of notecards with all enemy sim rules. It'll be going on the wiki soon!

[18:06] Trevor Russell: that is all.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: "All." Haha. Thank you, Mr. Russell.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Any other unit reports this evening?

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Perfecto. Moving right along. Mach 5. Phew.

Old Business

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Old business this evening. Any old business to bring up tonight?

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Even better. Unless I crashed and are talking to myself.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on!

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: A couple quick statements to make and then I'm out of your hair.

Keynote Topics

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, thank you all for keeping it together during my time away. No major problems to note. Some minor things I'll patch up when I return. General activity has remained solid.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: So thank you! Very pleased with that.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: When I return, I will be hitting a few things pretty hard. PRaetorians and the promotion system.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Guard will begin recruitment in the near future. So that will be an opportunity for many of you hopefuls. It current looks like we'll be looking for five members.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: As for the promotion minimums. Firefox will be kidnapped and held at gunpoint until he impliments the system onto the server.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: So! All is well in that field.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Upon my return, I will also be honing in on some order maintanence projects-- revising some dated regulations, clarify others, while taking the opportunity to refocus on the basics with "zero tolerance" periods.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: For some of you veterans, you'll remember this from months ago, where we'd target outlying complaints and crack down, rehoning attention and ensuring our socialization process remains steady in the next generation of members.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you who are "newer" members: don't worry. Zero tolerance sounds scary, but it's not that bad. I promise. It's simply re-teaching good practices.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: All righty then.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Yes?

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead, Sesshomaru.

18:16] Sesshomaru Kozlov: Ummm the other night I accdently pistol whipped someone and then got yelled at about it and not saluting them because of it when we were trying to work it out, is they any punishment for that or just a warning cause I swear I had no idea what I was doing nor how I did it x.x

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: You're presumably fine, Sesshomaru. Accidents occur.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: So as long as you clear that situation up with those involved

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: .

[18:17] Lestat Umarov: I killed aryte after a raid before by accident recently >.>;

[18:18] Orangy Ordinary: o.o

[18:19] Tokeli Zabelin: Ohp, oh well.

[18:19] Detox Exonar: Lestat must have killed him again

[18:19] Jayce Iredell raises hand.

[18:19] Sosarin Demar: Aryte's net died.

[18:19] Jayce Iredell: :/

[18:20] Tokeli Zabelin: Sosarin is now Aryte.

[18:20] Foxers Fhang: lol

[18:20] Sosarin Demar: He only has one more comment.

[18:20] Pyros Blackburn shoots the ISP he'd been aiming at the whole time.

[18:20] Sosarin Demar: a

[18:20] Sykes Foxclaw: The plot is revealed!

[18:20] Typhon Perun: The way everyoine is talking about this it makes it seem like shooting Aryte is some kind of Ordo tradition.

[18:20] Tokeli Zabelin: SHUT UP.

[18:20] Sosarin Demar: Everyone quiet please.

[18:21] Sosarin Demar: Anyway, he only has one more announcement. Promotions will be posted soon.

[18:21] Sosarin Demar: He will work on all of that, along with the Guard business he mentioned upon his return.

[18:21] Sosarin Demar: Any last questions from anyone? (Serious please)

[18:21] Sosarin Demar: Yes, Azoth?

[18:22] Azoth Zsun: Usually after a Meeting Aryte has left directions about a raid or somthing along those lines. did he leave any specific instructions for tonight? such as a high risk target (2142,CS) or the usual officer raid with a lower risk (Cati. SF)

[18:23] Sosarin Demar: Officers will debate among themselves on a raid leader and will organize accordingly. The target will be announced at that time.

[18:23] Sosarin Demar: Anymore questions?

[18:23] Jayce Iredell raises hand.

[18:23] Sosarin Demar: Yes, Jayce?

[18:23] Jayce Iredell: Whast the other announcement?

[18:24] Sosarin Demar: That was it.

[18:24] Sosarin Demar: Promotions will be after Aryte's return.

[18:24] Typhon Perun: \o/

[18:24] Sosarin Demar: Anything else? I'll take one more question.

Meeting Closer

[18:25] Sosarin Demar: Excellent. Then you are all dismissed. Aryte apologizes for his net crapping out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.