Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 06FEB10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | W-1; Triplicarius | Terra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 06 February 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General discussion.

SUMMARY: Ordo group gathers; usual routine.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get started. As a forewarning, I am actually really, incredibly, agonizingly tired and are winging this meeting. SO this will be fun.

[18:00] Arc Vyper: (That means he forgot to do promotions, again.)

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia rubs his hands together. "Without further adieu, I shall ramble incessantly for an hour."

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: (I have those done. Fuck you.)

[18:00] Orangy Ordinary: xD

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: (Also, deleting your promotion.)

[18:00] Arc Vyper: I'll believe it when I ..... D:

[18:00] Nooj Balut: ...

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: All right, focus up folks.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, stats for this week:

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: 288 members, 9 cadets.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: 20 new applications, 3 approved . . 17 denied, lol.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: 4 additional apps awaiting review at this time.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: 9 registered offensive/counter-offensive manuevers. 126 registered defense pings.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic events . . hm, nothing really to note! The field has been fairly quiet. CS was closed until yesterday. 2142 is now considering a rebuild and will be closed.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: IS meeting tomorrow will be focusing on the topic of Cthonics' impeding regulations, and addressing the "courtesy doctrine" they follow. About it.

Divisional Reports

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this evening?

[18:03] Anlysia Gregoire raises a hand.

[18:03] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Gregoire.

Munitorum

[18:03] Anlysia Gregoire: Here's what's going on in Munitorum, short and sweet:

[18:03] Anlysia Gregoire: * The Insidiae explosives HUD is complete barring Scarlet submitting the final explosive model. He may have gotten snowed in, and that's why he's not done.

[18:03] Anlysia Gregoire: * The crossbow is waiting on Keller's textures. Sera's scripting is basically complete minus things that require a model. Animations are waiting on...a model.

[18:03] Anlysia Gregoire: * The wristblade is waiting on concept designs, to get built. Scripts are basically done. And no, there won't be Gundam sounds.

[18:04] Anlysia Gregoire: * Astra SMG is in-progress. IT'S SECRET. But it will be arousing if what I hope happens, happens.

[18:04] Anlysia Gregoire: * Armory revamp requires me to write a final document and Aryte to approve it and stuff to happen stuffily. It's magical and wonderful.

[18:04] Anlysia Gregoire: And that's about it.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you very much.

[18:04] Anlysia Gregoire: (And there's more tanks.)

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Demar?

Astra

[18:04] Anlysia Gregoire: (One with rockets.)

[18:04] Sosarin Demar: Not much to report for this week. We acquired a new trainee, Zashi Southpaw, who has proceeded at a quick pace. Good work. Thank you, Apostles. We have a WW2 aircraft combat event coming up -- details in group notices and on the forums. It'll be hosted by Bradyn Halcali on Feb. 10th at 4PM SLT. Participation is highly encouraged, as it should be quite a diversion. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Next?

[18:05] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Umarov.

Terra

[18:05] Lestat Umarov: Another semi average week for Terra. Couple members took thier leave while a few new recruits filled in the holes. Combat has been frequent as usual. A good deal of defensive maneuvers as well as offensive. I've gotten complaints in regards to inadequate training...After reviewing the material on the forums I'd like to push to get weekly training events held again either on Titan or scenario based events in our third region, which has been renamed to Malleus thanks to financial contributions from Salararius Gregoire. I'll be overseeing some of the training events to make sure they're an enjoyable experience for everyone. On a smaller note last week the old system of promotions came to a close. Going into effect shortly will be a new requirement based system where you have to meet certain prerequisites such as passing an exam. This makes you elegible for promotion, but does not guarantee it. But you're more than welcome to meet each ranks requirements if you choose to if you just want to wait it out. Now, ont

[18:05] Lestat Umarov: o unit reports.

[18:05] Lestat Umarov: From Keller for Invictus: "Continuing yet another week of active raiding and combat on the part of individual members, and personally looking forward to another week of even more. Training will hopefully also begin anew."

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: From Zerowinged for Antesignani: "Two trainings preformed. One slot is now open. Not much outside of that to state."

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: From Zrazor for Insidiae: "Insidiae has launched. Former Fulminata members have been given priority recruitment and have been selected over the course of the past week. Currently five slots remain in the squad. Applications will be posted on the forums. Those who meet the minimum requirements will be considered for membership. Equipment development is nearly finished, with the crossbow model completed and ready to be scripted."

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: From Genesis for Cohors B: "This week in being the first week of Feb. has started nicely with some PRFs done, members moving about within groups, and some new cadets now welcomed in as E1! Now is the time gentlemen and ladies to bother your command officers for those PRFs, lets get those unlocks rolling in. We are still going through applicants to become the next B ADJ so if you haven't applied for it please check the forums or contact your CO/XO: all of you could be the next B ADJ hopeful. Don't forget that we now have access to a training area so don't be afraid to bug your COs to run training in the coming weeks, or maybe we can get something group wide going! Hope so see this weeks improments push to the next."

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: For myself from the Adiutor staff: "The bulk of the work remaining on the Unit/Soldier/Officer of the month doctrine is basically just carrying over the PRF's and formatting them to fit a new role in regards to grading. Aside from that I just need to bump heads with firefox and throw ideas around about proceedings and how awards should be presented, etc. Masks and revolver will be done eventually."

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: This concludes my report for Terra. Any additional reports may be given at the discretion of the imperator.

[18:07] Corsi Mousehold raises hand.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Mousehold?

Tactica

[18:07] Corsi Mousehold: For Tactica. Trevor is not here this evening so forgive me if I miss a few things here. First and Foremost, The Chthonic Syndicate have a new base layout. This was revealed a couple of days ago and we will be giving out this assignment very shortly to get in in depth layout of the new build. Also 2142 is nearly finished arguing with each other on who has the better build. Then they will start the major destruction and reconstruction. That one will be assigned as soon as that build is done. It is looking to be a few more weeks. Maybe more.

[18:07] Corsi Mousehold: Unfortunately we have not heard word from those wonderful people over at the Special Forces to see what they are doing if anything since their sim closed again and they were forced to move on ... again. We of Tactica would like to state that we hope that at some point they settle on a build and stick with it in a sim that the poor Brazillians can afford. There is a new military out there called the Onyx Empire. They have no home at present and are a Offense/Defense for hire group.

[18:08] Corsi Mousehold: Thanks to Ron, we have a new full report on the Wiki fro Vox Aeron: http://www.ordoimperialis.com/wiki/Strategy:Goleta_dAlliez'> http://www.ordoimperialis.com/wiki/Strategy:Goleta_dAlliez and there is also a report for the Regius Inquisition: http://www.ordoimperialis.com/wiki/Strategy:Tamarillo'> http://www.ordoimperialis.com/wiki/Strategy:Tamarillo

[18:08] Corsi Mousehold: We have plenty of assignments to spread around. Those of you in Tactica that do not have an assignment please contact the Tactica Rector Trevor Russell to get one. For everyone else please sign up for the Wiki here: http://www.ordoimperialis.com/wiki/ and contact Trevor to be added in. If you want to get into Tactica feel free to speak to myself or of course, Trevor. This Concludes the Tactica Report.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Any other reports this evening?

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Very good then.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along.

Old Business

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up this evening?

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Very good, thank you.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: On to main topics this evening.

Keynote Topics

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: I have a few things to bring up, afterwards the floor will be open.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Foresmost. Tomorrow's meet and greet: yes, I am aware it's during the Super Bowl. I hate Football, so I'll have free time. No I don't expect the attendance to be very high. But, if you're bored, and just want some time to say "hi" to me, feel free to attend. New and old members alike.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: It'll be very informal.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions?

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Very good.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Wow, we're going fast tonight.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic: Praetorian recruitment and timetable.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: A vast majority of the Praetorian training modules and the Praetorian induction process is finalized. The next couple of weeks will be spent tapping individuals in the current Guard to determine who wishes to remain.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: After which, we will begin accepting initial application packets-- details will be on the forums, with a window of submission time for interested folks.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: One moment, let me grab you a copy of the basic requirements:

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/5264-carta-praetorian/page__hl__carta__fromsearch__1

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: The full Carta is there.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Basic requirements are found on . . page 17, I believe.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: They are! I was right.

[18:19] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic crys

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions there?

[18:19] Azoth Zsun raises hand

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Azoth?

[18:20] Tsume Xiao raises hand

[18:20] Azoth Zsun shouts: Will the training be aloud to be entered regardless? for people who want to simply better themselves or brush up on skills without becoming a praetorian?

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Uhh, depends on the turn out and time availability. Possibly!

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume?

[18:21] Tsume Xiao shouts: The two page short essay... single or double spaced... and what Margin Size?

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Hahaha.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Ask Agares. I'm not picky.

[18:21] Tsume Xiao shouts: And I am assuming 12pt Times New Roman?

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Yes

[18:22] Tsume Xiao shouts: And Im not joking ._.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: .

[18:22] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic raises his paw

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Zeronightmare?

[18:24] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: The reqirments states that we can apply under the requirments under special exemptions from the Imperator. How may we get your special blessing to apply for this if we dont reach the criteria

[18:24] Xayvien Rau raises hand.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Rank wise?

[18:24] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: Wel the Reqirments saies Rank

[18:25] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: but i was wondering if we can get it under the requirment of time in ordo also

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: I will probably waive rank requirement on the first pass of new applicants to it, so no worries t here.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Mm, possibly that as well.

[18:25] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: YAY! \o/

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Xayvien?

[18:25] Xayvien Rau: Does your Ordo career have to be summarized in two pages, or can it be more?

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Agares specifically put "no more than two pages" for you, Xayvien.

[18:26] Xayvien Rau: Bastard.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: All righty.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic is akin to the last: I have, for the sake of my sanity, taken off a week's worth of time during the second week of March. I will be using it to catch up with school projects and to finish major Ordo projects.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: So, you can expect that Praetorian trials will PROBABLY be on the second week of March.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: The actual combat trials, that is.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: In addition to which, any major project in limbo (although I'll continue working on them up to that point) will be finished that week, unless I die, or something.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions there?

[18:30] Keno Pontoppidan raises hand

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Yes Keno?

[18:31] Keno Pontoppidan: Do tha major projects include Navis?

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: For those who couldn't hear: [18:31] Keno Pontoppidan: Do tha major projects include Navis?

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: I don't intend to have that completed, but I can use that time to pursue it, Keno.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:32] Jester Spearmann raises hand

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Spearmann?

[18:33] Jester Spearmann: (not so much a question more a statement)

[18:34] Jester Spearmann shouts: Schola Instructors, Please read the checkup thread and post if you've not done so

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Hijacked my topic. >:[

[18:34] Jester Spearmann: bite me, I'm going to bed n wanted to get it out of the way before i did >:|

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: HAhaha.

[18:35] Jester Spearmann: (g'night)

General Topics

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: All right. Open to general topics at this time. Anything to bring up?

[18:35] Tsume Xiao raises hand

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume.

[18:36] Tsume Xiao shouts: I am pleased to announce that the Tank Training has made another good step forward, and is close to completeion. All that is left that I am aware of is some minor touch ups and finalization with Armatura peoples, and the Imperator.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Questions on that?

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: All right. Any other topics, then?

[18:38] Teron Gray raises paw

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Gray?

[18:40] Teron Gray: Couple of nighs now Vent chat has been about the design of the sim, could perhaps we have a new official thread regarding the status of the build and proposed changes, such as reassessing avenues for hostiles and the like?

[18:40] Teron Gray failed his mental spellcheck >.>

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Feel free!

[18:41] Teron Gray nods

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics?

[18:41] WolfShaman Warrior raises his hand.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Warrior?

[18:42] WolfShaman Warrior: With the new 90min rule on lone wolf attackers, There is no clarification or stipulation on the cool down time between attacks.

[18:43] WolfShaman Warrior: Is there a general time, NC/OIC discression, or is it daily?

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: I tend to treat it within a 24 hour period. And I only tend to invoke the "90 minutes" if the lone wolfer is "persisting to their failure." IE: the 900 people who just run at our 30+ defenders without hope of getting anywhere.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: So, in general, daily. But it's not a "follow this rule, or else." If someone's having fun and defense is having fun, no worries.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:45] Arc Vyper raises hand.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Vyper?

[18:46] Arc Vyper: Would it be possible to have a list of common banned weaponry placed in the HUB? Craig attacked for almost 30 minutes using the charge shot on the MPLC-9 blowing up entire groups of people until someone remembered it wasn't allowed.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: By radius on charged shot alone, that'd of been prohibited. Any specific weapon that is blanket banned /is/ in the HUB.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Firecore and Trenchcoat stuff, for example.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics/questions?

[18:49] WolfShaman Warrior: One last reminder if possible.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Yes?

[18:50] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic raises his paw

[18:50] WolfShaman Warrior: Heed the Red Zone. Been seeing alot of crossover lately.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Zeronightmare?

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: I concur. Thank you.

[18:51] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: I was wondering when should we start stalking the forums to start applying for Praetorian.

[18:51] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: Or should we mass IM kytec

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: You'll just have to pay attention! :]

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: (It'll be in a notice.)

[18:51] Kytec Switchblade: you already mass im'd me like 5 times about it Dx

[18:51] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: i havent yet >~M

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: One last topic from Jester:

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: [OI] Jester | Sleep: p.s, when the open floor comes up can you post this for me please. For those of you who are new or just like to hang around on sim late in the evening, and wish to join noctis (nightshift) im jester after the meeting (now i'm gone) again sorry fer hijacking will make it upto you with coffee later

[18:52] Murcielago Neox: mmm, coffee

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Indeed.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions?

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Last call!

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: All righty then.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: One quick mention while I remember: if you're ever thinking about leaving because of "lack of time," keep in mind both Terra and Astra have a reserve unit. :P They're there for a reason!

[18:55] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic facepaws >.<

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Like Peaches.

[18:55] Sosarin Demar shouts: (Being in a reserve unit also doesnt exclude you from participation.)

Promotions

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Anywhooo. Promotions and PRFs this weekend. I received . . like 0 promotion recommendations, but tons of merits. Which works fine with me, considering the new system's focus. To clarify, while we wait for Firefox to put the exams onto the server: promotions will still be available, you don't have to wait for an exam. You won't be penalized for technical difficulties.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: PRFs this week:

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Heavy666 Bolden

Jayce Iredell

Kastrenzo Benelli - + 1 unlock

Komm Undercroft

Vinnie Lei

plops magic + 1 unlock

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions this week:

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Churchill Tweak - [E-2]

Komm Undercroft - [E-2]

Orangy Ordinary - [E-2]

Kryo Recreant - [E-3]

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Merits this week:

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Arc Vyper - [Combat Prowess] +25 QP

Arokh Takakura - [Combat Prowess] +25 QP

Azoth Zsun: - [Ordo Achievement] + 50 QP

Corsi Mousehold - [Ordo Achievement] + 50 QP

Daiza Dowren - [Corona Vallaris] + 1 unlock

Heather McKay - [Corona Obsidionalis] + 1 unlock

Heavy666 Bolden - [Corona Vallaris] + 1 unlock

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Johann Wilberg - [Ordo Achievement] + 50 QP

Komm Undercroft - [Combat Prowess] +25 QP

Maza Rau - [Combat Prowess] +25 QP

Sosarin Demar - [Corona Vallaris] + 1 unlock

Teron Gray - [Merit of Honor] + 1 unlock

Tsume Xiao - [Corona Obsidionalis] + 1 unlock

Zanndor Aeon - [Corona Obsidionalis] + 1 unlock

ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic - [Combat Prowess MKII] +25 QP / +1 Unlock

[18:58] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: YAY! \o/

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: (Waffle will hand them out, right Waffle? Luv u.)

[18:58] zanndor Aeon: Hi5!

[18:58] Scientific Waffle: ....

[18:58] Scientific Waffle: On it.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Yessss.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Crash's is on the PRF list, I cut him off on accident.

[18:59] Nooj Balut: congrats folks :D

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: As a sidenote to unlocks: The (formerly) Fulminata hammer/shotgun combo is available as a secondary unlock.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Anyone who got a merit unlock, you can go grab it.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Arc, I am sorry.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: ...

[19:01] Arc Vyper: ....

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: [19:01] Arc Vyper: I don't see why you can't just put promotions at the beginning of the meeting. >:| I could catch Cake boss if you did.

[19:01] Arc Vyper: Way to put that out there.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: I just wanted everyone to see that.

[19:01] zanndor Aeon: Hi5!

[19:01] Orangy Ordinary: Hi5!Hi5!Hi5!!!

[19:01] Typhon Perun: I like the fact that it's at the en, myself.

[19:02] Typhon Perun: end

[19:02] Kytec Switchblade: xD

[19:02] Desereck Creeggan: Its so people don't go "KPROMOTIONS I'M OUT"

[19:02] Vinnie Lei: The horrors of being european at these meetings.

[19:02] Arc Vyper: But that's exactly what I want to do.

[19:02] Arc Vyper: :|

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Luv you Arc.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Anywho.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Focus back up.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: If you aren't on the PRF list and should be, see your commander and have it sent to me. I'll add you off cycle.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: And finally for this evening:

Meeting Closer

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: I am half alseep, I will probably not lead a raid personally. I will prod officers to do so in my absence. I'll likely be slinking off here shortly to go rest.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: I apologize to anyone who was looking forward to my . . uh, raid-charm this evening, haha.

[19:04] Scientific Waffle: lol

[19:04] zanndor Aeon: (every one laugh)

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed. Have a good night.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.