Clicky

Nakita

Mentoring: Now Available

Hi there all. After a bit of thinking over, I am going to begin to offer my experience of SL Military's and being part of the Ordo Imperialis for 2+ years to anyone who has questions. I have been through a good deal of the situations, some good, and some bad,and I would like anyone who wants to talk about those kinds of situations to go ahead and contact me. Chances are if you are going through it, I have in the past. The big topics I am more open towards is the thoughts of leaving the group, either to quit Military's in general, or wanting to go to a new group. Message me! I'd be glad to offer my advice in those matters.

I unfortunately am not able to be online for large amounts of time on SL(A.E I have a job, can't be on 18 hours a day like I used to be), but I have many other ways of contact, all of them are very open for you to message.

SL: Karlhockey Forte

YIM/AIM: Karlhockey2

MSN: [email protected]

Steam: Karlhockey

IRC: Server: Furnet/Nick: Nakita

Email: [email protected]

Any of those are good ways to contact me. YIM/MSN/AIM are ones I am normally always responsive to, even partially while at work. Offline Messages on SL will be read, and if I am home, I normally log in within a hour to follow up on them.

I really want anyone that has the slightest question to take advantage of this, because I want to see everyone who comes in the door to enjoy their time here as much as possible.

-Praetorian Karlhockey Forte

Agreed great idea Karl. On the flip side I can provide my services also. I am a Technical Sergeant in the US Air Force. Been doing it for almost 10 years now. I did SL combat for 2 years. If anyone wants a RL take on the SL military then drop me a note. More people should step up and do this. It will help with the Ordo Imperialis's members professional development.