Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dascede

Terra Meeting - 06MAR10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | W-1; Triplicarius | Astra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 06 March 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Terra Meeting

SUMMARY: Terra issues discussed and reviewed.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

[16:03] Lestat Umarov: Alrighty, I'm gonna start at the bottom of the list.

[16:03] Lestat Umarov: Cohors B+C.

[16:04] FireFox Breed: have you read the weekly reports lestat?

[16:04] Lestat Umarov: For the century and Cohors commanders; are you having any issues with accountability or transfers between inactives and actives in B+C?

[16:06] Ron Bleac: For Cohors C; Century I. You could say so. The only problem is that none of the people I contact ever reply (probably because they don't get on SL anymore), and people who transfer from Cohors B to Cohors C never seem to have any idea that they've actually been transferred. That's it.

[16:06] FireFox Breed: aka they got a life or something

[16:06] Lestat Umarov: Solution.

[16:06] Genesis Ronmark: I get some transfers to C from B but generally I see little issues or bumps with things

[16:06] Lestat Umarov: Whenever someone is tranfered send them a pre written notecard regarding the trnasfer.

[16:07] Ron Bleac: I've contacted each transferee personally and let them know, but if I may suggest something, please?

[16:07] Lestat Umarov: Yes?

[16:08] Ron Bleac: Before a person is transfered from Cohors B to Cohors C, someone could give me a nudge so I could let them know that they're about to be transfere.d

[16:08] Ron Bleac: Just as somekind of inactivity notice, so they know what's about to happen.

[16:08] Lestat Umarov: That should have been happening anyways

[16:09] Ron Bleac: Well, in that case there seems to be a problem regarding that. Anyway, enough from me.

[16:10] Lestat Umarov: For century commanders.

[16:10] Lestat Umarov: Do you feel you have a good grasp on your appointed duties? Any issues you may have come across or areas you could use some help in?

[16:11] Ron Bleac: Doing just fine, myself.

[16:11] thatguy Andel: Everything's fine here.

[16:12] Lestat Umarov: So, everyone's fine?

[16:12] Jayce Iredell: No complaints here...

[16:12] Keller Teichmann nods. Doing fine.

[16:12] Lestat Umarov: Alrighty..

[16:12] Lestat Umarov: Adjucants. Any issues on your ends?

[16:12] FireFox Breed: i have a few things to say

[16:12] FireFox Breed: when your doen lestat

[16:13] Genesis Ronmark: my ADJ is not present

[16:13] Lestat Umarov: I actually need to take a short break, so go on firefox

[16:13] Lestat Umarov: brb

[16:13] FireFox Breed: alright

[16:14] FireFox Breed: a few things i need to point out. one is that there is talk about officer rank changes. as in removing warrent officers and making it o-1 to o-5

[16:15] FireFox Breed: pending on what happens from this there will be some officer rank adjusting. people will have the same jobs just there will be some tweeking

[16:15] FireFox Breed: also command member communication

[16:16] FireFox Breed: i understand there is 3 command members that run a and the same for b. i do ask that every cohors command members and there squads under them make sure communication is open and everyone is working together

[16:17] FireFox Breed: i do not want to see the same work being done 3 times because 3 people are not communicating. also i dont want to see squad leaders being talked about being late on a report by 3 people

[16:18] FireFox Breed: you can use whatever type of communication meothds you need. just dont make any ordo groups in second life. i used to use google doc when it comes to keeping information in 1 spot for my old cohors

[16:19] FireFox Breed: soulbinder is floating around asking questions and giving people advice (if they want it) he has mentioned a few thing to me about ideas but nothing huge like omg bad issues

[16:20] FireFox Breed: if anyone needs any help or advice with anything at all, feel free to ask lestat, anly or i as well. i do admit i a aloft and doing other projects but i can talk to people if needed

[16:21] FireFox Breed: like how the tests took like a month when i said a week :|

[16:21] FireFox Breed: n one last thing

[16:21] Lestat Umarov: And i'm back

[16:23] FireFox Breed: if you have a idea about how to make something better. feel free to bring it up to us. i like hearing new ways of doing things and how to improve the crazyness of the ordo. mostly il be like "sounds good! refine it and see if it works." or something of that line

[16:24] FireFox Breed: because the 3 people at the top of terra can not think up everything and do everything. even if its little things i dont mind hearing them

[16:24] FireFox Breed: any questions, comments or anything?

[16:24] FireFox Breed: [16:24] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Way to make things on the database better: Spellcheck.

[16:25] Zerowinged Vasiliev: <3

[16:25] Lestat Umarov: I wanna comment on late reports.

[16:25] FireFox Breed: im done, balls all yours

[16:25] Lestat Umarov: If you think you're gonna be late on a report say so beforehand. Or let your subordinate take care of it if you can't make it.

[16:26] Lestat Umarov: Any armatura or tactica here?

[16:26] Jayce Iredell: Sup?

[16:27] Lestat Umarov: Which are you in?

[16:27] Jayce Iredell: Tactica Sir.

[16:27] Corsi Mousehold: I am here ... Tactica and Armatura.

[16:27] Lestat Umarov: Are assignments being handed out regularly? Sim list and raid board being kept up to date?

[16:29] Jayce Iredell: My last assignment was to catalogue a defense strategy for the AN but they rebuilt and are still rebuilding their sim....

[16:29] Lestat Umarov: i'm more concerned about our information on enemy armies

[16:30] Corsi Mousehold: Well as of right now, Trevor's ability to update the Forums is ... not there. Tactica had a meeting short to discuss how thigns were going to be working but he's been MIA for the most part.

[16:30] Lestat Umarov: hmm

[16:30] Jayce Iredell: Yeha I had noticed that....

[16:30] Lestat Umarov: So no updates lately because of that?

[16:31] Corsi Mousehold: Basicly. He controls the Wiki Entirely. And I can't do anything other than post to the Forums so I can't update the main post.

[16:31] Lestat Umarov: See if you can get access to modify the wiki and posts

[16:31] Corsi Mousehold: Traffic on the Wiki as far as Sign ups is ... lacking.

[16:32] Corsi Mousehold: Edven with being brought up at like every meeting.

[16:32] Lestat Umarov: maybe bring it up in schola that we HAVE a wiki

[16:32] Lestat Umarov: Not a lot of people knpw

[16:32] Lestat Umarov: know*

[16:32] Corsi Mousehold: I am a Schola Magister so I can talk to Zero about that later on.

[16:32] Ron Bleac has a question/comment regarding the Wiki.

[16:32] Lestat Umarov: ron?

[16:32] Genesis Ronmark: it feels more like people just see it as extra and unimportant at this time to bother, hence the lack of interest in setups?

[16:33] Ron Bleac: To me, the Wiki seems quite unnecessary when it comes to certain things. All of our material is readily available in our inventories and is provided on the forums already. As such, people see the Wiki as an unnecessary addition, I've been hearing a lot of talk like that about it. My question is, what purpose does the Wiki serve?

[16:33] Lestat Umarov: Well, tbh my main priority for Terra is combat proficiency.

[16:34] Lestat Umarov: I'll brb >.<

[16:34] FireFox Breed: mine is making sure terra works and things are going smoothly inside.

[16:35] FireFox Breed: but tactic is part of us as a sub div

[16:35] FireFox Breed: tactica

[16:36] FireFox Breed: if something is not going well or if its going in the wrong direction when it comes to mamagment. wirte up a notecard or soemthing stating why you feel it is and how it could be improved

[16:36] FireFox Breed: i admit i dont have the time to look into anything else but terra. why im asking you all if you have idea, please bring them forward

[16:37] FireFox Breed: because if someone does. il make sure what is said on it is valid and if the fixs offered are plossable. if its true and will work then it will happen

[16:39] FireFox Breed: out of all honisty. even if i #@#! up and im not doing my job. if someone else is able to do it better then me i will step down. i do expect that from everyone else in terra and it will be expected of you

[16:40] FireFox Breed: anyone got any topics?

[16:41] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Sidenote. Have to eat =< brb

[16:42] Xayvien Rau falls asleep.

[16:42] Gulliver Carpool: Well,

[16:42] Lestat Umarov: back

[16:42] Lestat Umarov: Gulliver

[16:42] Gulliver Carpool: I've been trying to... ok. Lestat's back.

[16:42] Lestat Umarov: Glad you're here

[16:42] Gulliver Carpool: Thanks. Glad to be here.

[16:43] Lestat Umarov: Since we've covered the main portions of terra I was about to move on to the alpha squads, but I'm curious beforehand if anyone here has issues with armatura. Whether it be what's being taught, when training is being held, or complaints from those under you about it. Is it efficient enough?

[16:44] Lestat Umarov: Nothing at all?

[16:44] MikeMurdock McMillan: Well I have not seen a trainign session from Armatura or any of it's sessions so I can't say

[16:44] Lestat Umarov: anyone else?

[16:45] Lestat Umarov: Alrighty...

[16:45] Lestat Umarov: Alpha squads.

[16:46] Lestat Umarov: I know all 3 of the elite squads are going through some changes atm, Insidiae for the most part, but Antesignani is in the same boat as well.

[16:46] Lestat Umarov: From what I understand Invictus is down a member, but other than that fully updated to the new regs?

[16:47] Keller Teichmann: Yep.

[16:47] Ruin Nefarious REMINDS THAT POSTING CHANGES ON TERRA ROSTER IS DEEPLY APPRECIATED; THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE PERTINENT TO THE CURRENT TOPIC.

[16:47] Lestat Umarov: Is your battle rifle completed and issued as of yet? And do you still have plans to add an underslung attachment in the future?

[16:48] Lestat Umarov: What that ruin guy said too >.>

[16:49] Keller Teichmann: The Vesica's handed out, rebuilding it. Liiiikely not going to add an underslung.

[16:49] Lestat Umarov: I see, was a neat idea but it's your call

[16:49] Keller Teichmann: The Spectre & Ves have worked out well enough for us that I think we're set for gear for the near feature. :x

[16:50] Lestat Umarov: Good to hear.

[16:50] Lestat Umarov: Antesignani is just missing a piece of special equitpment and a weapon if I'm not mistaken?

[16:51] Lestat Umarov: zero?

[16:51] Gulliver Carpool: I'll take it.

[16:51] Gulliver Carpool: He must be pooping.

[16:51] Lestat Umarov: go on

[16:51] Genesis Ronmark: Zerow has gone afk to eat as he mentioned :P

[16:52] Lestat Umarov: Do you know the status of the gear for them?

[16:53] Gulliver Carpool: Ante is basically retasking. Not unlike what Invictus is having to do. The landscape simply doesn't support deployment of specialized eqquipment--droppods, howitzers--for it to be an issue. It is my hope that when school ends and people come back into the fold, we'll be able to change people from thinking gear matters as much as the philosophy that shapes how the squad approaches combat and training.

[16:53] MikeMurdock McMillan remembers to take a taser with him to shock zerowinged to wake him up

[16:53] Lestat Umarov: I think they should go with heavy armor rather than a vehicle

[16:53] Gulliver Carpool: The gear, as we saw with that dust up with Munitorum last month, is devisive.

[16:54] Gulliver Carpool: That said, they've in the concept stage for "power armor" and/or the special uniform mod.

[16:54] Lestat Umarov: Like power armor or just a heavier suit of armor with a health meter built in

[16:54] Williamca Zenovka: If I may speak for a moment..

[16:54] Lestat Umarov: William?

[16:55] Gulliver Carpool: Light arms-wise, they are short one piece, as I understand the regs, so I'd like to see them have an assault rifle. Each squad should have one tailored more for its specific role. Keller nailed it for Invictus with the Vesical.

[16:55] Williamca Zenovka: Mercz tried a while back with "power armor" though with their system you could climb walls and such it uh kinda got banned quickly I believe for that feature alone. Not sure how the community would take their view on it again.

[16:55] Gulliver Carpool: I agree.

[16:55] Lestat Umarov: Well, I was thinking maybe like an EOD bomb suit

[16:55] Lestat Umarov: or something similar

[16:55] Gulliver Carpool: It's really a dead end, but the people seem to want it.

[16:55] Lestat Umarov: with a health meter like a tank

[16:55] Aryte Vesperia: Sim secure in prep for main meeting: 65 minutes. Mark may continue his misguided jihad.

[16:55] Xayvien Rau: Before we get caught up making new gear on the board for other squads, Insidiae's weapons and such are a month over due. If I see Ante' roaming around in power-suits this month I'm calling horse-shit.

[16:56] Lestat Umarov: They wont be, they're a bit further behind in gear development

[16:56] Gulliver Carpool: You arer free to light the fire under your builders and developers how you see fit, Xayvien.

[16:56] Lestat Umarov: Anyways, I've already spoken with Zrazor about what I want from the squads.

[16:57] Lestat Umarov: Any equiptment that is in the beta stages and working properly scriptwise I want issued and training to commence.

[16:57] Lestat Umarov: Models and animations are a nonissue to the fucntion of the weapon.

[16:57] Lestat Umarov: Use a temp if necesary

[16:57] MikeMurdock McMillan: Hmmmm

[16:58] Lestat Umarov: Squad base training in new jessie and malleus I'd also like to see being held more often

[16:58] MikeMurdock McMillan: Well I have some ideas in case Power suits = no no

[16:58] Lestat Umarov: We're not discussing that in detail atm.

[16:58] Lestat Umarov: Can bring it up at a squad meeting.

[16:58] Xayvien Rau: That's good, get us to BETA a month behind schedule and we're right on track. I'm only being an ass about it simply because of the time it's taken, the fact we had -Permission- to order Munitorium to drop all current projects to get this done, but...Yeah, it's a vicious circle. I see the other two squads getting their gear long before anyone else. It's tradition.

[16:59] Lestat Umarov: Calm down

[16:59] Xayvien Rau: I'm plenty calm, I'm just honest.

[16:59] Lestat Umarov: You're getting your gear, just get to training.

[16:59] Lestat Umarov: When the scripts are ready it'll be issued.

[16:59] Gulliver Carpool: Xayvien, you don't need gear to organize and train.

[16:59] Lestat Umarov: Same goes for antesig and invictus

[17:00] Lestat Umarov: I just wanna see training. Gear or not.

[17:00] MikeMurdock McMillan: okay then as for Malleus I try my best to host trainings there for my Alpha squad and I want to bring it that I am willing to give ideas and such for any alpha squad to hold training in Malleus including a idea i'm working on at the moment of holding control areas

[17:00] Ruin Nefarious: \o/

[17:00] Lestat Umarov: kk?

[17:00] MikeMurdock McMillan: yeah think DOW and TF2 kinda

17:00] Xayvien Rau: Training is simple. Easily done in a heart-beat, simply because you just need a Scar-L and Brazillian's.

[17:00] Lestat Umarov: Even call up raids on low profile targets

[17:00] Gulliver Carpool: Or pwn NJ for an hour.

[17:00] Lestat Umarov: I just wanna see more training reports and empty roles filled.

[17:01] Lestat Umarov: Do that and I'm happy.

[17:01] Lestat Umarov: Anyways, any issues or idea, concerns, anything else for terra in general?

[17:01] Xayvien Rau: My hold up is without the gear I cannot write training, handbooks, or any other specialized notecards for Insidiae. In fact, I can just use all the old training from Fulminata and apply it, since the gear is pretty much the exact same. I miss having work, training is an hour a day of effort, not work. Haha.

[17:01] Lestat Umarov: Last call before I wrap things up

[17:01] MikeMurdock McMillan: I know xayvien, but Malleus been kinda catching dust and I try my best to use it as much as I want for my squad or people that are bored and tired of NJ and shottign brazilians

[17:02] Lestat Umarov: Xayvien

[17:02] MikeMurdock McMillan: *shooting

[17:02] Lestat Umarov: I don't care if your trainign is with a scar-l just facing another squad with the same.

[17:02] Lestat Umarov: Just keep people in practice

[17:03] Xayvien Rau: Neither do I, if it's considered work to do training, it's pretty damned easy. Haha.

[17:03] Lestat Umarov: So, any issues besides alpha squad and training stuff?

[17:04] MikeMurdock McMillan: on the antesignani side the only thing we are dealing with is gettign spots for a few of our training times due to two of the times I am in college same with Zerowinged

[17:04] Lestat Umarov: Alrighty, meeting ajourned, You're all dismissed. I do need a volunteer to take downa meeting log tho.

[17:04] Lestat Umarov snaps to attention, delivering a clean salute!

[17:04] Corsi Mousehold salutes! "FOR THE GLORY OF THE IMPERATOR!"

[17:04] Keller Teichmann salutes!

[17:04] Williamca Zenovka Salutes! "Hail To The Imperator, Baby!"

[17:04] Xayvien Rau salutes. "Howdy Ho."

[17:04] SoulBinder Wolfstein salutes

[17:04] Gulliver Carpool: It shouldn't be a problem, Mike. As long as there are 3 or 4 of you , you can train.

[17:04] Ron Bleac salutes! "Ordo Ab Chao!"

[17:04] thatguy Andel salutes.

[17:04] Ruin Nefarious: Whoa.

[17:04] Gulliver Carpool: Things'll pick up when semester's over.

[17:04] Ruin Nefarious: Who had that salute?

[17:04] Gulliver Carpool offers a crisp but not too ostentatious salute.

[17:04] MikeMurdock McMillan: Indeed Gulliver

[17:04] MikeMurdock McMillan salutes! "Another Glorious day in this man's army!"

[17:05] Xayvien Rau: I'll be heading Insidiae shortly, anyway, thank goodness.

[17:05] Lestat Umarov: WHO'S GOT MEETING LOG? :V

[17:05] Lestat Umarov: >:o

[17:05] Ron Bleac: I need to get some rest. 3:02, been invading Europe all day. Goodnight, everyone.

[17:05] MikeMurdock McMillan: tell me the time that it started and i'll do it lestat

[17:06] Genesis Ronmark: 16:00 mike/ 16:01

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.