Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 13MAR10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | O-1; Triplicarius | Terra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 13 March 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Ordo general issues

SUMMARY: Weekly gathering for discussion of main topics.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Ok. Let's get to it. I have absolutely nothing prepared, compliments of TAC (LordBob says he accepts responsibility).

[18:06] Maza Rau: Zrazor's gone I thought

[18:06] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: Zrazor was on leave >~<

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: So bear with me.

[18:06] Lestat Umarov: Xayvien is 2nd tho...

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia shouts: As a reminder, please hold questions or comments until you are provided the time to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. Furthermore, when you are given the chance to speak, please shout your questions/comments. Our recorder is centralized, so, if you’re on a fringe she may not hear you.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: I will make this as quick as possible! Interruptions, like IMs, will only delay that.

Imperator’s Report

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: This week's statistics:

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: 284, plus two cadets that need invited, plus one mysterious account disappearance . . so looking at 287.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: 12 cadets.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: A crap ton of applications. Uuuh, pushing 15.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: 11 offensive deployments. 111 defensives. Odd that.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic events this week. Nothing particular to note. SK has reopened. SF is apparently dead forever. TAC efforts are ongoing (as you all saw fifteen minutes ago).

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Lot of strong combat this week.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along. Unit reports?

Divisional Reports

[18:11] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Umarov.

Terra

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: Alrighty, I don't got much so I'll make it quick.

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: We have a few positions open currently. I believe there's a thread on the forums to fill a B command slot and a few elite squad roles open.

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: Moving on to unit reports.

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: For Keller for Invictus: "A rather notable week for the squad. Despite being down a couple, lent support to Mercz operations and performed incredibly well, and continued with the usual success in general raids upon our enemies. We have a couple openings to fill, and looking forward to bringing some new blood into Invictus."

[18:12] Lestat Umarov: From ZeroWinged for Antesignani: "No trainings held; One slot open; Still waiting on those final drawings for concepts *raps fingers on the table*. . . . Nothing else to report."

[18:13] Lestat Umarov: From Zrazor: Filing missing from inventory.

[18:13] Lestat Umarov: From Genesis for Cohors B: "Cohors B has been a little slower this week due to all the Breaks popping up now. Things should pick up soon with trainings coming and group meetings and all that fun stuff! Make sure everyone is pestering about those PRFs! All in all the week went smoothly and if anyone has any questions about anything please contact your lead/commanders."

[18:13] Lestat Umarov: This concludes my report for Terra. Any additional reports may be given at the discretion of the Imperator.

[18:13] Detox Exonar: Raises hand

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: I believe Tsume has something to note, but he'll have to chime in later.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Exonar, go ahead.

[18:14] Detox Exonar: I do not see Legates Demar made it to meeting tonight - I will provide status if Ehtan or Heather were not instructed to do so

Astra

[18:15] Heather McKay: Combat participation is at a good level. Please welcome m00 Ming and Blameaux Scribe to Astra. Apostles, please tend to them. Queue on the forums is updated. If there are any pilots curious about the dropship and have yet to fly it, please contact Sosarin Demar. Dascede Aluveaux and Fermi Torok have been meeting with a few pilots to tend to personal needs. If you are a pilot whose voice would like to be heard on a particular matter, be it Astra or career related, please talk to either of them.

I would like to announce that the Predator has been finished. Everyone please give a big special thanks to Ethan Schuman. The Predator will be released with the Nemesis Vulcan HUD in the near future.

In another matter, Heather McKay is going to be spending time next week evaluating Apostle members and activity levels. Although time was spent in administration evaluations and new assignments, this week was devoid of training activities -- I hope to see some hosted in the up and coming week, accompanied with flight tra

[18:15] Heather McKay: ining. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. McKay -- aye. Thank you.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Thank you.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report this evening?

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Final call.

[18:16] Kytec Switchblade raises a hand

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Switchblade.

Praetorian Guard

[18:17] Kytec Switchblade: The praetorian Guard is moving forwards with development. Currently we are undergoing the task of filtering out and reviewing the stacks of application essays. In the near future selection processes will be announced. As it stands we're looking at around 5 slots for admittance. Implementation of our new infrastructure will begin immediately among existing Guard members, and will be ironed out in meetings throughout the next week. Expect to see Praetorian events in the near future which may or may not call upon volunteers throughout the group.

[18:17] Kytec Switchblade: That is all.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: I'll speak a bit on that during my part! Thank you, Mr. Switchblade.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: All right then. Moving on. Any old business to bring up, before I start rambling incessantly for a couple hours?

Old Business

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Well. Hopefully not that long.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Nooothing at all?

[18:18] Tsume Xiao raises paw hand thing

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Xiao!

[18:19] Tsume Xiao: All five of the new armored vehicles are in final beta (aka that magical time between when they are actually done... but Aryte doesnt have them yet). Woo.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: I planned on talking a bit about that as well. So perfect, thank you.

[18:20] Tsume Xiao: I feel specail now.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Very "specail."

[18:20] Vincent Lucerne: xD

[18:20] Vincent Lucerne: xD

[18:20] Tsume Xiao: Im trying to eat dinner ;-;

Keynote Topics

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Now. As for tonight's main discussion, I am essentially going to be providing a bit of a progress report on my "to-do" list. In addition to which, touch on some recent developments.!

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: So! Onward with Aryte trying to remember everything without notes.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, officer meetings have gone incredibly well. I've conducted a couple dozen at this point. All of them were fairly eventful and productive. I have a couple more scheduled. Otherwise, I'll open a second roster for any missed officers or command NCOs wishing to have a sit down. I am not sure when-- it's fairly time consuming for me.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for those who participated thus far.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Now, as for rank revisions. I have made the changes on paper and will be finalizing them tonight. Warrant officers have been abolished. W-1's are now O-1's, W-2's are now O-2's, O-1's are O-3's, O-2's are O-'4s, and O-4's are now O-5's.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: In addition to which, I have released the paper description of E-8.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: You can find their descriptions and the revised rank comments in the newest handbook edition. Forum version here:

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Er.. O3's are now O-5's.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: You get the idea.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/2199-ordo-handbook-v21/

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: As a favor for me: if you see any comment of the veteranus or warrant's in any Ordo material, let me know so I can change it! I believe I found all of it in the Schola and current policy, but, I have my doubts.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Officers. Please change your profiles and so forth accordingly.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: As part of the rank revisions, I will be (by Sunday) changing rank equivalencies. You will see a new category within the Ordo groups that is specifically for unsual officers-- such as AiR administration.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: In addition to which, I will be publishing a list of the new rank equivalencies into one single document. You can find an example in the current Guard Carta, specifically for Praetorians.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Rank emblems will remain as is for now! Former W-1's continue wearing your old rank patch. It will now be O-1, etc, etc.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: I have tasked Akurei to recreate entirely new emblems, with more emphasis on chevrons and the likes. So we will eventually be phasing out the color system.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: As we do not currently have an E-8 emblem, I will not be making appointments to those posts just yet.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Any questions so far?

[18:30] Fega Saito raises hand.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Saito?

[18:31] Fega Saito: You say phasing out the colours, do you mean going to a colourless badge or just a default colour for all ranks.

[18:31] Gunau Sodwind: colors*

[18:32] Fega Saito: colours*

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: As in, instead of currently having the color coded rank badges-- where we have green, red, etc, they will now be chevrons and more simple, easier to identify rank emblems.

[18:32] Fega Saito: Awesome, Thanks.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Any others?

[18:33] Gunau Sodwind's head explodes

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Very good.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Minimum requirements are posted in finality: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/7310-ordo-minimum-promotion-requirements-13mar10/

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: All of the exams can be accessed through the database at this time.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Grading tables are not yet implimented (Firefox, coughcough). Nor are the drop-boxes up for letters and the likes.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: So! Until those are in place, I will continue not counting them "against" you.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Feel free to take the exams. I have like 30+ already on the system. Thank you for those of you who jumped on it.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: I would love to hear from those of you who've already taken exams, as to what you think of the system thus far.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Feel free to drop me a notecard on it AFTER THE MEETING.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:36] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic raises his paw

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Kaventop..whatever?

[18:37] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: What are the steps do we have to follow for the letter to you and is it sent to you by email or notecard or is there going to be a function on the database for us to use to submit it?

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: On the database (WHEN FIREFOX GETS TO IT <-- so he reads this in the log), there will be headers-- like so:

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: It'll say like . .

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: It'll say like . .

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: [E-3]

a. [E-3 Exam]

b. [E-3 Meeting Manuscript Dropbox]

[18:39] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: One last question, are the format and layout of the letter already on the forums?

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Nope. Very open eneded, and purposefully so. I want to see your perspectives.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: The system is set up so, after you submit an exam (or a manuscript/letter), it'll go into a grading pool. Where a grader, like an officer or the Master of Exams, will overlook it. When it's approved, it'll go into your database profile as "Requirement met."

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: That way it'll be easy to just glance at your profile and go "oh ok, he's got this, this, this and this done," etc.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Make sense?

[18:41] ZeroNightmare Kaventipovic: Yes sir

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Schola system updates: done. New material is released. In addition to which, I added the "Life after Schola" note. You can find a copy of it here:http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/7295-ordo-whats-next-life-after-schola/

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: I'd love to hear your comments, so please go give it a read when you can, and give it a post!

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Perfecto. Moving on.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Major combat training-- didn't have a chance to get to it this week, as promised. My apologies. Officer meetings got in the way. So! I will host one tomorrow, at 5:00 PM SLT.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Again, Sunday, 5:00 PM SLT

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia checks that off.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Praetorians. We will have a list out by Sunday of accepted essays. We had 27 applicants-- thank you for the participation!

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: There was some delay trying to find time to chew through them all. There are tons of good ones. It's going to be incredibly hard to filter it down. We may wind up with 27 try-outs, haha.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: As soon as the list is up, we'll begin scheduling the next steps.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Questions there?

[18:47] Agares Tretiak: /

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Agares?

[18:47] Agares Tretiak: Ack.

[18:47] Agares Tretiak: ...

[18:47] Agares Tretiak: (sorry, mistyped something)

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: All right. Moving on then.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Now! My next task was to explore the topic of finding opportunities for individuals to spend idle time . . less, well, idle. Ethan Schuman has taken the charge with this, coming up with the concept of an Ordo mini-game for members. I particuarly love the idea, so we'll go forward with it. There is currently a fact-finding and quasi contest up for story ideas:

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/7296-l1000-contest/

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: In addition to the mini-game, we have several other ideas rolling around. A weekly news cast was one that stuck, along with spending downtime conducting more unusual ceremony -- like the tech expo we did months back, or even our own rendition of Roman Triumphs.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: So! I can check that off the list. Or, half-check at least. Questions there?

[18:52] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Tretiak.

[18:52] Heavy666 Bolden: ☑

[18:52] Agares Tretiak: Musket Drills? I'm going to be making a model to be scripted for an Ordo issue musket.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Oh yeah! Hahah. Yes!

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Oh god. The horrors of musket wars. I forgot about that.

[18:53] DamionStJames Webb was there

[18:53] Agares Tretiak: I'll drill them into shape, just you wait and see.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: I need a big hat.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:54] Ethan Schuman: I have one.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: About musket raids?

[18:55] Ethan Schuman: No, about diversions in general. Specifically, SL Military Chess Night

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Oh!

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Go on.

[18:57] Ethan Schuman: Chess is a game enjoyed by quite a few of our members, as well as those from other militaries. I think it would be beneficial to community morale to organize weekly chess battles, perhaps even into a monthly tournament or something.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Certainly, then. Provided we ban Avil.

[18:58] Ethan Schuman: There could even be a trophy that could be displayed at the winning army's base until the next meeting. And lol.

[18:58] Intus Infinity: Avil has walked away with one too many AN trophies.

[18:58] DamionStJames Webb: I want my revenge on Avil...

[18:58] Typhon Perun: Ordo Monopoly

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: Shh.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: That's a good idea. It'd be something to build rapport abroad as well. I support that. Thank you for the comment.

[18:59] Ethan Schuman: The prospect of having an Ordo champion representing us and doing battle with others... makes my spine tingle.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Yes. Chess. Very riveting.

[19:00] Jayce Iredell: Ordo figuirines as chess pieces.....

[19:00] Jayce Iredell: >.>

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Anywho . . merits and honor titles. Not yet complete! I should have the additional merits and a rough idea of the honor titles on plate and ready for review on Sunday. A little behind there, but not off schedule.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: We'll be adding some more practical awards, covering all the bases for acts that aren't always properly recognized.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: For example, a Pathfinder award tailored toward Tactica.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia gives due credit to Tiridates for that idea.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Questions there?

[19:02] Blaze Wiles raises hand

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Wiles?

[19:03] Blaze Wiles: Just to satisfy my curiosity Sir but will any of the new honour titles operate like a MBE, OBE, or along those lines?

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: I had to get an answer as to what those were by a British member on Ventrilo. But yeees. They will.

[19:04] Blaze Wiles: thank you Sir

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: As for the "TI products" task: Modular Rifle released an hour ago. Several other items (Striker, Leman, Punisher, etc) next in line. So I can check that off. Thank you TI employees-- Anly, Tsume, Tenaki, Keystone, so on and so forth.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Queeestions there?

[19:06] Jayce Iredell raises his hand.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Iredell?

[19:07] Jayce Iredell: Should we expect to see leman's and punisher's being used on us in the future?

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Hopefully en masse.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[19:07] Ethan Schuman raises his hand.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Schuman?

[19:08] Ethan Schuman: Will those be classified as former Ordo gear on the payrolls?

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: Leman, no. Punisher . . good question.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: I'll get back to you on that.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[19:09] Jayce Iredell raises his hand.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Iredell?

[19:09] Jayce Iredell: Developement for ordo related, but umh, flamethrower been cut? ;-;

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: I haven't any idea.

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: That's what I have Anlysia for.

[19:10] Kytec Switchblade raises a hand

[19:10] Aryte Vesperia: Switchblade? Last question on this topic.

[19:10] Kytec Switchblade: Can we get an upgraded version of the "Promotional tavor" or should i take to noobies sims and pass out that relic? lol

[19:11] Kytec Switchblade: Maybe another recently retired weapon?

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: God no. Horrible, horrible thing.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Ah, yes.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Could do that.

[19:11] Kytec Switchblade: Sounds good.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Good idea.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia writes that down.

[19:11] Aryte Vesperia: Okay! Aaand the topic of tanks:

[19:12] Tsume Xiao 's Jew-Senses Tingle

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: All of the main Ordo vehicles are operational at this time.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you Tsume.

[19:12] Ethan Schuman coughs.

[19:12] Aryte Vesperia: Training wise, I have the compilation of documents within my inventory. I will be hammering out something final . . tentatively, by Monday. Thus we'll have policy and gear on the road, ready to start processing.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: For those new: we have an APC, an MRLS, a medium infantry support tank, a medium MBT, and our heavy MBT.

[19:13] Aryte Vesperia: Questions there?

[19:14] Aryte Vesperia: Last topic from me then:

[19:15] Aryte Vesperia: Disembodied has notified me he should be done with the high command gear within a few days. After which, he is going to be redoing our formal dress . . for the sake of redoing it. He is also tasked to a BDU order, which has been paid for and is next in line. Aaaand finally, I have notified him and made arrangements that I will be taking the spot after that for an armor order.

[19:16] Aryte Vesperia: As far as I am aware, all of the Ordo orders are in line with one another.

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Questions there?

[19:17] Blaze Wiles raises hand

[19:17] Aryte Vesperia: Wiles?

[19:18] Blaze Wiles: Armor Order Sir? as in for specific unit or a replacement? or has it not beeen decided yet.

[19:18] Aryte Vesperia: It's a secret!

[19:19] Teron Gray raises paw and thinks somewhere Dagger is spazzing out

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: Gray

[19:19] Aryte Vesperia: ?

[19:19] Teron Gray: If it is a replacement, will it be aggresive looking, as it Agares made it. You know, looks like the armor would punch you out with no one wearing it?

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Tiridates may kill me.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: But.

[19:20] Agares Tretiak blinks.

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: Let me show you . .

[19:20] Aryte Vesperia: One second!

[19:20] Jayce Iredell: :D!

[19:20] Agares Tretiak: ...haha.

[19:20] Agares Tretiak: OH

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4021/4398768485_9055e1f203_o.png

[19:21] Aryte Vesperia: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4007/4420334263_f9630b3331_b.jpg

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: As you can see by the notes: plastic.

[19:22] Aryte Vesperia: We're upgrading.

[19:23] Typhon Perun raisesa hand

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia: Perun?

[19:23] Typhon Perun: I see different helmet designs there does that mean that we will have unit specific helmets?

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: Tentatively, probably, yes.

[19:24] Aryte Vesperia: All righty thennn.

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: In summary: accomplished a lot this week, but not as much as I had intended. I will be finalizing some of the projects tomorrow.

Open Discussion

[19:25] Aryte Vesperia: So! Thank you for sitting through my grueling, no-notes rambling. Open floor. Any topics?

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Diiidn't think so.

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Works for me!

[19:26] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Aw . .

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Yes?

[19:26] Lestat Umarov: Speaking of disembodied, any word on the bdu's, or legates armor?

[19:26] Lestat Umarov: Or are those projects cancelled

[19:26] Aryte Vesperia: Scroll up five minutes ago.

[19:27] Lestat Umarov: I read something about tiri's armor concept o.o

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Keep scrollin'!

[19:27] Fega Saito raises hand.

[19:27] Aryte Vesperia: Saito?

[19:27] Fega Saito: Could I have a private word with you when you have a moment?

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: Yes. It will be a while.

[19:28] Fega Saito: No rush, I'll let you know if I have to go for the evening.

[19:28] Aryte Vesperia: All righty.

[19:29] Aryte Vesperia: Now: final comments before promotions and PRFs.

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: Directly after the meeting I will be spending several minutes handing out merits and the likes. After which, we will be mustering for a full scale deployment. Those wanting some mayhem, please stick around. More the merrier! I would love to grab a 20+ team.

Promotions

[19:30] Aryte Vesperia: As for promotions and merits: a severe dry spot of recommendations! I imagine the minimum requirement system has folks confused-- feel free to keep sending recommendations in, I like them. Officers like them. It's helpful.

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: If you're not on this week's PRF list: see your commander. Not me! Chances are they didn't send it in, or it got lost.

[19:31] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions, well, there is always next week. Stick to it. You know the drill.

[19:32] Aryte Vesperia: [ PRFS ]

Arc Vyper

Arokh Takakura

Crash Silverfall

Heavy666 Bolden +1 unlock

Rian Rickena

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia: [Promotions]

Damionstjames Webb - [Marksman] +25qp

Heavy666 Bolden - [Recruitment]; [Ace Pilot] +50 qp

Kryo Recreant - [Ace Pilot] + 25qp

Marc Gravois - [Comrade Support] + 25 qp

Nikki4 Aquitaine - [Combat Prowess] +25qp

Nohime Runner - [Corona Vallaris]; [Ace Pilot] + 1 unlock / + 25 qp

Rian Rickena - [E-2]

Ron Bleac - [E-7]

Sheri Kira - [E-2]

[19:33] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations to all of you.

[19:34] Aryte Vesperia: And thank you for sticking through the meeting. I promise next week to have notes, so it isn't as miserable.

Meeting Closer

[19:34] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed.

[19:34] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.