Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 20MAR10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | O-1; Triplicarius | Astra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 20 March 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General topics

SUMMARY: Ordo gathers to hear issues, stat reports, etc.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia shouts: As a reminder, please hold questions or comments until you are provided the time to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. Furthermore, when you are given the chance to speak, please shout your questions/comments. Our recorder is centralized, so, if you’re on a fringe she may not hear you.

Imperator’s Report

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: First and foremost. Let's begin with this week's statistics. I will be skipping the diplomatic comments, as the keynote covers that.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Current members: 287; an additional 16 cadets.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: 23 applications this week. 8 accepted, 15 denied.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Eleven documented offensive deployments.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Eighty-one documented defensive pings.

Divisional Reports

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: That aside. Unit reports?

[18:08] Sosarin Demar raises hand

[18:08] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Demar, for Astra.

Astra

[18:09] Sosarin Demar shouts: The majority of this week was spend dealing with our large training queue. I extend a special thanks to those Apostles who have been working hard. We still have quite a bit of progress to make, so we will be concentrating on training for next week. In light of Detox Exonar leaving us, Blaze Wiles will be assuming squadron command with the assistance of Dascede Aluveux and Fermi Torok. Officer projects started at the beginning of the week are still 'in progress'; things such as the Apostle Cleanup and networking with Antesignani. Astra Officers, I want to see these projects bear more fruit next week. That concludes this week's report for Astra. I need to head out and lay down, so I wish you all well, too!

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you for your report, Mr. Demar.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Umarov, for Terra.

Terra

[18:11] Lestat Umarov shouts: Another busy week for Terra. A bit of training has been underway as well as the usual combat in the form of TAC. Aside from that a vacant role was filled and I'll be focusing on getting more unit level cohesion going. I wanna see some effort on squad leaders parts to hold training and have monthly get togethers with their troops in the very least. Now, onto unit reports.

[18:11] Lestat Umarov shouts: From Keller for Invictus: "A relatively quiet week for Invictus, with nothing much to report. On Sunday we will be holding two training or raid sessions, both for members of the squad and for candidates wishing to try out and make a case for themselves."

[18:11] Lestat Umarov shouts: From Zerowinged for Antesignani: "Squad will be turning it's attentions inward for a short period of time, working on squad cohesion and activity. This is to create a better working, easier to maintain Antesignani. Trainings are getting back on track with one held on Wednesday. This concludes our weekly report."

[18:12] Lestat Umarov shouts: From Xayvien for Insidiae: "The past week for Insidiae has been going rather well. Training was started once every Sunday during the afternoon and our last assault was on New Jessie. We held the city under our control for over an hour that consisted strongly of combat with our enemies. As far as gear development goes our wrist blades are waiting in BETA to be completed. Scarlet should be finishing our uniform shortly which will help define the design our blades will also be using. Crossbow is also sneaking up on the finishing touches, and pending to be announced. Uniform inspections were also put through once every month."

[18:12] Lestat Umarov shouts: From Genesis for Cohors B: "Activity with Cohors B this week has been good due to the Spring/March break. We have started moving members from B to C who have gone MIA or have large inactivity; so remember guys to bug your COs every so often for things or just to check in! Also had some PRFs done and would like to see more on the way. "

[18:12] Lestat Umarov shouts: From myself for the Adiutor staff: "This week I'll be focusing on finalizing the Unit of the month outline and hounding builders about the open projects for the squad. Once the outline is in the testing phases I'll be looking for an additional Adiutor so be sure to watch the forums for the opening."

[18:13] Lestat Umarov shouts: This concludes my report for Terra. Any additional reports may be given at the discretion of the Imperator.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Umarov. And, congratulations to Mr. Zanndor Aeon for his appointment to Cohors B, Century 1 command.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units with to submit a report at this time?

[18:14] Ethan Schuman raises his hand.

[18:14] Anlysia Gregoire raises a hand.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Gregoire, for Munitorum?

Munitorum

[18:15] Anlysia Gregoire: I'm not going to bore you with the usual list of a dozen things and "Totally done soon! :V" so I'll just touch the interesting highlights:

[18:15] Anlysia Gregoire: 1.) Tomorrow Invictus will be performing a test on some new technology we're interested in. It has the potential to cause some changes around here. Not going to go into big details until we see whether it holds up under fire.

[18:16] Anlysia Gregoire: 2.) I'm giving away lots of money if you build things for me. See here: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/7354-munitorum-locker-contest/

[18:16] Anlysia Gregoire: That's about all.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Ms. Greogire. Mr. Schuman?

Astra Cont.

[18:17] Ethan Schuman shouts: Thank you. As an extension to the Astra report, the Predator has been completed. If you are in Astra and have not received yours, DO NOT WAIT FOR THE LOCKER! IM me after the meeting and I will give you one personally. Also, there is a Predator training rezzer on top of the build area. Anyone who wants to try the Predator may do so there. You must have your main, Astra, or Schola tag active. The only differences are that it de-rezzes after ten minutes, and does not have full power.

[18:17] Ethan Schuman shouts: You do not have to be Astra to fly the trainer. It is open for all.

[18:17] Ethan Schuman shouts: On another note, there will be a Navis focus group meeting at 6PM SLT this Wednesday. The topics covered will focus mainly on technology development, specifically ships and small arms, as well as infrastructure and foundation. If you cannot make it, please IM me beforehand so I can get your input. That's all I have.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Schuman.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Final call for additional reports.

[18:18] Bradyn Halcali raises his hand.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Halcali?

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Ah, welcome back, Mr. Halcali. You were saying?

[18:21] Bradyn Halcali: Thank you sir. I simply wanted to say, The WW2 piloting event is back on track. I've been dealing with a few things lately like mild depression, which has made me not want to do much. I've been working through that, and am feeling a little better. What i've decided is instead of fully repainting and fixing up every aircraft I have before I hold the event, which is around 20 and would take forever given that I am working alone with no support, I've decided to simply take my old aircraft and put the new scripts in them as well as a few touchups, then distribute them for the event. With this, the event can take place much sooner. So for anyone wanting to participate please IM me after the meeting for more details.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Halcali.

Old Business

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Very good, then. On to old business. Any topics to be discussed this evening?

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent, moving right along then.

Keynote Topics

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: For tonight’s keynote, I would like to take some time to formulate a sort of “status report” address. Going forward, I will present statements of this sort on a semi-routine basis, every three months or so. We will use this time to focus on achievements, the direction of the Ordo, and highlight events to come.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: To begin with: we are roughly eight weeks shy of the start of the summer season. For those of you unfamiliar, summer for the military community is out of this world. Activity skyrockets across the board. Combat and participation spikes for all groups and, the community will see the rise of other factions as they scramble to make a foothold before August.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: For the Ordo, the summer means prosperity. Over the course of this year, we have been building up and preparing for the hyper-activity. To put it into perspective: current non-summer activity was roughly equivalent to last summer’s activity. The Ordo will be off the charts come May. To be certain, a lot of work and preparation still lay before us. It is necessary for us to properly set the stage in order to make the most of the time.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Our primary tasks remain consistent: further preparation of Ordo members for combat efficiency, upgrade and maintenance of gear, and constant cognizance of necessity for policy revisions or additions. Both I and the command corps are more than prepared to ensure that the evolution and success of the group continues.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: My assessment of the immediate command officers over of the last week left me the impression that we are in a good situation. I would be so bold as to venture the claim that our current officer and NCO staff, without a doubt, is second to none. The expertise exhibited by some of our rising stars is inspiring—there is a real evident passion for success, and it is embodied by your actions.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Further than that, it is important that a moment is taken to recognize the newest generation: straight down to our most recent Milites, I find myself repeatedly impressed at the drive and initiative demonstrated by you all.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: As promised, major additions to the Ordo are reaching fruition. Our mechanized qualification standards are now completed and awaiting final critique and revision. The power of Ordo armor will begin to be more widely distributed and made available to our membership base.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Our arsenal of available vehicles has been standardized and is out of testing phase: the Praesidium APC, the Mangusta MRLS, the Infensus Medium Assault Tank, the Ira Medium Main Battle Tank, and the Ultor Heavy Main Battle Tank. In addition to the aforementioned, queues of additional prototype devices remain in examination—such as large scale body-suit mechs.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: The Praetorian Guard’s recruitment has taken the next step: individual trials and examinations are being worked out and scheduled. In preparation for this task, we have expanded the internal command structure of the Guard to include an additional role: the Guard’s executive officer and official “second-in-command.”

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: To fill this vacancy, the father of the Guard revisions was approached and offered the designation, in recognition of their diligence and continued faith. Mr. Tretiak has accepted the post and is, as of this time, officially scored as the Praetorian Guard’s first executive officer.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Tretiak’s new assignment has left an Evocati role vacant. After extensive deliberation, a replacement has been named. In recognition for their expertise, consistent service, and extensive knowledge as the former Primus of the Frumentarii, Guardsman Infinity has been named anointed as an Evocati. His guidance will become especially valuable within the new direction of the Guard. Although all of the existing Guardsmen are particularly qualified, it was found to be most sensible to entrust the position to Mr. Infinity.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: The AiR, our internal security department, has expanded its operational capacity with the addition of the Special Investigations / Diplomatic Corps. This department will act as a liaison to other intelligence agencies, collecting data pertinent to Ordo’s security. Scientific Waffle, a long time member of the Terra administration, has accepted the appointment as lead agent for this department.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: In Curia, long time Primus Consul Justice Capalini has motioned for a reassignment. Although he is more than qualified, Mr. Capalini does not feel he has the adequate time to fulfill the position. He has tapped Secondus Consul McKay, an Astra Centurion, to replace him. She has accepted the position and has assumed control of Curia at this time, while maintaining service in Astra. Her vacancy as a Secondus has not yet been filled. Mr. Capalini will be re-tasked under the Office of the Imperator, providing extraordinary services in a more advisory based role.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Policy aside, our combat focus remains strong. Over the last several weeks, Ordo forces have secured major victories against the TAC. We have not only defended our own territory and struck back against Coalition targets, but aggressively provided security for our allies.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Going forward, the Ordo will continue its dogged pursuance of battle with the TAC. But greater than that, the Ordo will continue investing time and energy in honing our individual talents to maintain a professional standard through additional training missions and an expanded Armatura. Henceforth weekly, every Sunday at 5:00 PM SLT, I will personally be hosting large scale stress-test trainings. Mr. Itamae, IEA master, will be turning heavy attention to increasing the overall focus throughout Ordo educational practices to encompass further combat practice. Through this, our already exemplary combat forces will he assured military dominance in the future.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Politically, the community has taken an interesting twist. Days ago, the Alliance Navy experienced a major power shift, in which several former admirals returned to office after nearly a year of . . well, essentially exile.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Among them, Harlequin Salome, a former Vanguard member, has dropped the AN's combat blockades and quietly bided to remain within the Iron Symphony, while requesting to . . be non-participatory in Iron Symphony activities.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: The Ordo Imperialis will be withdrawing committed defensive support from the Alliance Navy, until the Alliance Navy wishes to play the role of a committed member of the Iron Symphony. It is not within the interest of the Ordo Imperialis to be taken advantage of.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Although the road ahead is something no one can quite predict, I can tell now that it will be one that we will heavily influence. The Ordo is a superpower. Politically, militarily, economically. We are unlike any other group-- we are sustained by the selflessness of hard working members, not hand outs, nor donations. We are empowered by dedication, commitment to the universal goal of the group's success, and the honor of helping one another.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: No matter the obstacle, no matter the situation, the Ordo will persevere, and continue to persevere. Not because of me, or any single individual, but by the grace of many, all moving together with the intent and drive to ensure the absolute best for our group, our friends, and family.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: The state of the Ordo is one that is quite strong and quite healthy. So: thank you, everyone, for your continued faith, your time, and your efforts.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: It is with the utmost pleasure that I am able to continue to operate as your commanding officer.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Questions at this time?

[18:46] Ethan Schuman raises his hand.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Schuman.

18:48] Ethan Schuman: Not so much a question as a reply. I think I speak on behalf of the entire Ordo when I say, "And thank you for the sacrifices you make as our leader, and the love you show us all. It is not something we take lightly. We appreciate it, and we appreciate you."

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: I appreciate your words, Mr. Schuman. It is my pleasure.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions or comments?

[18:49] Jayce Iredell raises his hand.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Iredell.

[18:50] Jayce Iredell: So, just as a note, we are now the only Symphony member with a Vanguard Blockade, what does that mean exactly in terms of political stances?

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: The Iron Symphony's cornerstone is receptiveness and respect for house rules. In which, a military dictates their own destiny. If our fellow Symphony members believe that dropping the Vanguard blockade is appropriate, then by all means. I may consider it an ignorant error, but I will not infringe on their right to make that error.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: As a side note. Most of the TAC, as far as I am aware, maintains a blockade against. Including CS and 2142.

[18:53] Jayce Iredell: So we just don't respond for calls from help if its against Vanguard?

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Of course not.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: That is their problem to deal with. Such is free choice.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Any other comments or questions?

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Final opportunity before we move on.

[18:55] Arokh Takakura raises paw

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Takakura?

[18:56] Arokh Takakura shouts: Apologies for my tardiness, Imperator, and everyone else, I was unaware of the american Timezone shift. So, apologies for the noisy, untidy entrance.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: Not a worry, Mr. Takakura. Thank you.

Open Topics

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: With that said. Open floor. Any topics to bring up this evening?

[18:57] Musiaf Langley raises hand.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Langley?

[18:58] Musiaf Langley: My idea about the SL military and weaponry convention. I have it posted on the forums and would like others, points of view and thoughts. Please read. http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/7393-sl-military-and-weaponry-convention/

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Ms. Langley.

[19:00] Jester Spearmann raises a hand

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Spearmann?

[19:00] Jester Spearmann shouts: Noctis has undergone a minor command shift, Ron Bleac is now the 2ic for the group to replace liana who retired. If you need a invite see myself ron or any of the officer staff in the group (Noctis is our nightshift crew)

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Noted. Thank you, Mr. Spearmann.

[19:00] Jester Spearmann: Thank you

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Next?

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Final opportunity.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Very good, then.

Promotions

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions, merits, PRFs and the likes: I will have them all posted by Sunday night. I apologize, but due to Daylight Savings, I have a much smaller window to complete recommendations before 6:00. If you wish to submit any additional, I will accept them until midnight. I do have a few to add myself.

Meeting Closer

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Combat this evening will be hosted by me. I will be calling up a sizeable group in about a half hour. Please hold messages to me unless they are important. I need a few minutes to arrange and induct a new member.

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: If you wish to participate, simply remain on map. A large deployment would be enjoyable, so, feel free to linger!

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Having said all that. Thank you for a good meeting. You are dismissed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.