Clicky

Jester Spearmann

Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening

I have purchased a copy of the game and I have found one really annoying bug that I cannot bypass, and that is in vigils keep at the very beginning

There is a door I need to go through to get out of the keep however this door in my game is locked and is not supposed to be locked as it's esentially a transfer point to the next area

I cannot get past this and therefore am stuck. If anybody else plays this and has a save game just after your exit from vigils keep it would be appreciated if you could send me a copy of the save game so that I can continue

(if you're confused about what I mean see the screenshots)

http://bit.ly/d82ZQv

http://bit.ly/dtkV6M

I cant really figure out where you are ... did you close the tunnel yet ? cause I dont think theres anything else to do down there at first.

I am still on the very first quest where you have to route the darkspawn from the keep, the door in my picture is a transition point to the roof and the rest of the quest.

thats ... odd ?

The room where you are is where you beat up some people and meet the dwarf right ?

copy protection perhaps ?

Shouldn't be an issue, It's a legit copy of the game.

Still waiting on EA to address my support ticket that I submitted a fortnight ago

Didn't you have to kill all the enemies or turn a leaver or some crap. I can't remember.

Nah that was the previous spot.