Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 10APR10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | O-1; Triplicarius

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 10 April 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General discussion

SUMMARY: Diplomacy, developments, promotions

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Good evening everyone. Before we get started, I wish to remind everyone to hold questions or comments until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering.

[17:59] Lestat Umarov: Quiet.

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia: It is important that we stay focused and on task, otherwise the meeting will end up stretching late. When you are provided the opportunity to speak, it is important that you /shout/ your question or comment—the same goes for those of you providing reports and so forth. Our recorder is centralized, so she may not hear you if you do not shout.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: To begin, let's touch on this week's statistics.

Imperator’s Report

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Members: 295

Cadets: 15

Apps:

New: 15

Denied: 8

Approved: 7 (Cyphre must be sleeping on the job.)

Review: 3

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Offensives: 10 registered

Defense: 134 pings

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic events this week:

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Blood Fist entered a request that the Ordo and BF return to more amicable standards. A member of the BF command welcomed us to continue deploying raids against them. I entered a statement that the issue was more of related to Carlla, than BF itself. As such, BF is considering hosting Ordo for pre-planned battles, in which the head of BF will observe and supersede Carlla's authority.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: TAC at large remains fairly quiet. As a side note, 2142 has opened with their new sim build. Per request, we will be avoiding combat with them for a few more days, to allow them to acquaint and deal with large amounts of lone-wolf assaults.

Divisional Reports

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports?

[18:05] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:05] Lestat Umarov shouts: Also, get off voice.

[18:05] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Umarov, for Terra.

Terra

[18:06] Lestat Umarov shouts: Another good week for Terra. Several training events were held among the squads and we have a few new members. Combat has been frequent per the norm, altho several groups are doing sim rebuilds so big attacks may be a bit on the light side. The BIII command slot is still open, but I plan on filling it this weekend. Those interested in applying should do so now before you miss your chance. Now, onto unit reports.

[18:06] Lestat Umarov shouts: From Keller for Invictus: "...The usual, yet again. Continued, highly successful performance on raids, and a high level of activity. Recruitment is still under way to fill in some vacancies in our roster."

[18:06] Lestat Umarov shouts: From ZeroWinged for Antesignani: "The squad is now welcoming it's newest addition, Exterminatus Footman [Applause]. One training preformed with Insidae on an experimental practice, not much to say about that outside of the fact that notes were taken."

[18:07] Lestat Umarov shouts: From Zrazor for Insidiae: "Tested some of the new training procedures I've been developing for Insidiae this week, with good results. Group meeting and uniform also held during the past week. Inducted Hunter Abrams into the squad, bringing our number of empty slots to one. Over the next week, we'll be working on filling this slot. Equipment development continues as normal."

[18:07] Lestat Umarov shouts: From Genesis for Cohors B: "This week has been rather good for B with a good amount of new additions to the group plus a good amount of PRFs that were done, don't forget to bug for that second one later on! If not announced yet the new BIII Lead will and should be announced during this meeting if not by the weekend's end. Looking forward to next week's activities."

[18:07] Lestat Umarov shouts: From myself for the Adiutor Staff: "Work is underway on the Unit of the month outline and I expect it to be completed shortly. It just requires some input from Terra command and we should be all set."

[18:07] Lestat Umarov shouts: That concludes my report for Terra. Any additional reports may be given at the discretion of the Imperator.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Umarov. Mr. Demar?

Astra

[18:08] Sosarin Demar shouts: Combat participation has been good. Flight training continues and the queue is moving along. I want to thank the Apostles for working hard. Training queue in the Weekly Discussion Thread is updated. Nohime Runner's collaborative effort to construct an anti-armor weapon is nearing completion I hear, with Tsume Xiao scripting and Wolfshaman Warrior providing the bomb models. If I didn't mention your name I apologize it seems like quite a team is making it come to life! Next week's efforts will be invested in further flight training for our new inductees. That concludes this weeks' report for Astra.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Demar. Do any other units wish to submit reports this evening?

[18:09] Anlysia Gregoire raises a hand.

[18:09] Anlysia Gregoire shouts: I like yelling. :V Also, Munitorum report:

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Gregoire.

Munitorum

[18:10] Anlysia Gregoire shouts: So I had this thing, with lockers, and a contest, where I gave away a whole bunch of money. Zrazor wanted to do it, but he didn't enter, because he got high. But that's okay, because Scarlet did. And got lots of money.

[18:10] Anlysia Gregoire shouts: So, the lockers (which aren't quite finished yet) are over to the right of Aryte there. Take a look, this isn't 100% finished.

[18:11] Anlysia Gregoire shouts: If you have any comments/suggestions, feel free to IM me with them (later).

[18:11] Anlysia Gregoire shouts: That's all.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Those are great. Thank you.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Good work, Scarlet.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Any other units this evening?

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Very good then, moving on.

Old Business

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up this evening?

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Very good then, moving right along.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: A couple topics to cover myself before opening the floor.

Keynote Topics

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, a thank you to everyone for keeping it together during my scarcity as of late. It means a great deal to me as a leader that the group remains fully functional during any sort of absence on my part.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: I do apologize for being unusually scarce as of late. This will continue for the next couple of weeks as I balance major projects. I am about twenty days shy of graduation. However, I will maintain general presence and be about for my usual antics.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Just please be aware there may be delay in turn around on any matters requiring my input.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Questions on that?

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: All right, moving along then.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Everyone's favorite topic as of late: tanks. All models are completed and in my possession at this time.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: As promised, we will begin qualification programs. Initially, to create a pool of . . well, conscripted instructors, I will be running all of Antesignani through the process and having them provide instructor services as part of their duties.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: I know the big question remains: who will be able to volunteer/sign up for qualification courses. To be blunt: no idea, quite yet.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: There may be rank requirements attached to it-- but I am genuinely not sure. I try to avoid putting too much gear related attached to ranks, as it misappropriates the need for rank to a matter of . . well, wanting to collect gear.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: I will keep you all posted. No immediate rush at this time. I will be speaking with Antesig command in order to notify them of their conscription (hi Zerowinged) and get it underway.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Questions on that?

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Very good then, moving on.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you unaware, we keep a running "standing order" list under the "report" section of the forums. There was a recent addition to it that I wish to highlight now:

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: When operating as the NCOIC or OIC, it is necessary to be present on Ventrilo

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: There is some leniency to that, obviously. For example, if Ventrilo is simply not working for a given individual and they are forced to operate as the NC/OIC at a time.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Questions there?

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Very good, then.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Some comments were made pertaining to wanting to have some sort of organized "bring friends to see Titan/the Ordo" event. I'm completely fine with that and encourage it. By all means, any Ordo member is welcome to bring visitors over at their leisure. If you wish to have a friend added to the civilian group for blanket rights, simply see one of the "overseers" listed within the "Ordo Imperialis - Civilians" charter.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: I do want to clarify, however, that restricted parties would still need some sort of acknowledgement from the OIC. In short, be sure not to teleport over a member of a hostile group without prior "OK."

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Questions there?

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Okay then. Moving right along.

[18:34] X-Flight, Carbon Rod X: All Go

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: It's time for the obligatory promotion minimums system statement for the evening:

[18:35] Kytec Switchblade: >:|

[18:35] Dragon Massiel: d

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Over the last week, there was a surprisingly lack of actual use of the minimum exams. I'm curious as to why. So, I do want to make sure, again, that everyone is aware of the necessity to take a moment to view and file minimum requirement exams. You can find them on the database, at: firefoxinc.net/ordo/. Click the "List Menu" on the left side, then go to the "Promotion Menu" link.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: I was a tad bit lenient this week and gave people a little nudge if they were prompted for a promotion and hadn't filed an exam. I will not be doing this in the future.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Interestingly enough: predominantly, individuals who have made extensive use of the system . . probably 90% of them, are E-4 and above.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Are there any questions or concerns that should be noted pertaining to minimum requirements or how to submit minimum requirement exams?

[18:40] Mark Karlfeldt has one.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: (As a side note-- if there is not an active link for the other requirements in the list, such as the sit-down or letters, do not pay them any mind. Yet.)

[18:40] X-Flight, Carbon Rod X: All Go

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Aye, Mr. Karlfeldt?

[18:41] Mark Karlfeldt: Is there any specific time that one should file the exam, or do they do it at any time and its checked when they're up for promotion?

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: If you're intending to be eligible for a promotion round, before 3:00 on Saturday. Otherwise, at your leisure.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Grading exams is incredibly quick to do. In addition to which, Josey is dedicated soley to going through and checking it for new submissions.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: To add: submitting exams, regardless of the difficulty, is important. It provides me and the officer staff with the knowledge that you as an individual are seeking promotion. It helps in the consideration phase of awarding increase.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Rank pertains to authority and responsibility. We will assume that if someone is not submitting exams, they do not wish addition responsibilities, et cetera.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:45] Huttser Ishelwood has one

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Ishelwood?

[18:45] Huttser Ishelwood: In reference to your side note. Do you mean say for example for me to submit my E-3 exam now I don't need a sit down with a terra officeR?

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Correct.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: You're getting freebies on account of someone who'll remain nameless, definitely not Firefox, being slow.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: . .although I'd highly encourage following the criteria on the listing and take the opportunity to meet with your officers. The minimum requirements are intended to be bare-minimum expectations, to give folks a nudge in the right direction.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Very good then.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: A couple closing comments from me and then open floor.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: First off: I will be absent most of tomorrow. You may contact me via offlines, per the norm. Officers, please hold a meeting regardless of my attendance.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Secondly: I am doing a fairly extensive examination of folks I feel deserve merits (and just haven't been recommended for 'em). I will have an off-cycle list produced by Tuesday. After which, we'll be adding new merit awards to the list.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Aaand lastly: raid to be hosted after meeting.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Open floor. Any topics to cover?

Open Topics

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Open floor. Any topics to cover?

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Final opportunity.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: All right then, on to promotions and PRFs.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: [PRFS]

Nohime Runner

Heavy 666 Bolden

Kryo Recreant

Marc Gravois * unlock

Corsi Mousehold

Williamca Zenovka

Exterminatus Footman * unlock

Akuma Cahir

Akira Whitesong

Arokh Takakura

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: ATR Vasser - [Armatura]

Akira Whitesong - [E-2]; [Armatura]; [Combat Prowess] +25qp (unlock)

Akuma Cahir - [E-2]

Bargo Tomsen - [Armatura]

Bizcut Vanbrugh - [E-3]

Chris Peckham - [E-2]; [Marksman] +25qp

Havoc Sparta - [E-3]

Herdy Minotaur - [E-2]

Huttser Ishelwood - [Armatura]; [Combat Prowess] +25qp

Johann Wilberg - [Armatura]

Kayla Urvile - [E-2]

Maza Rau - [E-4]

m00 Ming - [E-3]

Musiaf Langley - [E-3]

Robert Stanford - [E-2]

Sakura Fairlady - [E-3]

Sheridan Thorne - [E-3]

Spike Lapis - [E-2]

Stealth Meiji - [E-2]

Zabimato Outlander - [Armatura]

Zanndor Aeon - [E-7]

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations to everyone. For those of you seeking a promotion: do your damn exams! Haha.

Meeting Closer

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Well done. Good meeing. Raid by 7:30.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.