Clicky

Jester Spearmann

The answer to 'whats with all the plywood boxes'

Some of you will notice when you come to titan there are a large number of plywood boxes in various areas of the base, these are covering holes in the build

work at various levels of titan where prims where returned after an estate manager returned a few of kenos problem toys that he rezzed around the sim.

Please do not return them till the holes are filled. Thank you

its not that simple for large scale builds you will have to link everything to the max 255 as much as you can with the limitation of 40x40x30 for linking unless you have a brilliant way on how to link the thousands and thousands of prims put in to place and putting them all in to a workable ress box that can resses in a 256x256x512 field i would love to know >_> trust me its like keno said its not easy trust me when ever i have to do a full sim build its not easy at all 100% hell trying to pass overship to someone else not to mention you have to set everything full perm (if they paid for it) and make sure everything works and not missing anything *facepaws* yeah who wants to waste 7 hours of there life getting this to aryte ? xD

its not that simple for large scale builds you will have to link everything to the max 255 as much as you can with the limitation of 40x40x30 for linking unless you have a brilliant way on how to link the thousands and thousands of prims put in to place and putting them all in to a workable ress box that can resses in a 256x256x512 field i would love to know >_> trust me its like keno said its not easy trust me when ever i have to do a full sim build its not easy at all 100% hell trying to pass overship to someone else not to mention you have to set everything full perm (if they paid for it) and make sure everything works and not missing anything *facepaws* yeah who wants to waste 7 hours of there life getting this to aryte ? xD

Not to mention I have better things to do than sellings prims for 7 hours because people can't be trusted with parcel powers and i'm sure Aryte has better things to do than spending 7 hours buying my prims.

It is. you simply sell the objects to aryte for 0 L. Linking them together first of course, since selling thousands of prims one-by-one would be tough xD.

The Titan build is roughly 12000 prims.

Its not easy, especially because linksets have a prim limit of 255, AND a distance limit.

Aye. The way to avoid this, is to prevent anything that may result in anything being returned that we require. Primarily, we will need to avoid situations where a mass return of prims is necessary. This would require a modicum of restraint, on certain individual's parts.

I rezzed two dick balls, I'll admit it was wrong, it was childish, immature and hilarious but really, TWO? They didn't need to return all my stuff.

Was a misunderstanding. The EM thought all the base prims were under Imperial. Es not a big deal!

Since they have to be replaced, replacing them on Imperial would make the most sense, no?

I estimate transfering the build would take 15-30 minutes max. This is based on it taking a (very generous) 15 seconds to link the base.

Plenty of other groups do it, it's a matter of security.