Clicky

Kristian

We are getting banned.

I was asked to post this link by the Merczateers.

http://www.sluniverse.com/php/vb/general-s...categories.html

Contact Intlibber Brautigan for more information but a short summary is that the lindens are going to get involved in a lot of things that used to be legal in sl but will be a banable crime now. This involves the military scene and Titan Industries.

Fear mongering. Don't get caught up in it.

I fail to see how a grainy forum post that lists "new stuff SL is going to monitor" means they're encroaching on you banning people from a private region you pay 300 dollars a month for, or for having combat in your private region. The fact they added more options to better define what the AR is about. Probably just means a new filing system so they can prioritize things like "omg someone stole 1k from my credit card," versus "omg some fag shot me in this damage region." The latter of which they'll ignore.

You could always get banned for quoting people. Disclosure is illegal. Disclosure of non-harmful, amusing crap . . isn't. It is in the TOS. Something to the effect of, "we're not going to ban you for: Bob says this is cool!"

This impresses me as people blowing something as simple as more defined AR categories into a doomsday scenario.

I am however, VERY excited they added: Age > Age play

This...doesnt really change anything. The reason they didn't annouce it, was because all this stuff has had ARs before. It just makes LLs job easier. That is all. Besides, it is not like LL pays attention to ARs, or else several people in the SL military community would be banned (Christoph, Nanao, Dark Svenska (was banned on another account, and so should be banned anyways)).