Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 29MAY10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | O-1; Triplicarius | Astra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 29 May 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General issues for discussion

SUMMARY: Evening gathering for the week took place.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Good evening everyone and welcome to this week’s meeting.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Per the norm, please be certain to hold all questions and comments until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. When you are provided the chance to speak, be sure to /shout/ your comments or questions—otherwise the recorder may not hear you. Thank you: let’s get started.

Imperator's Report

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: To begin, our weekly statistics:

Personnel

Members: 297

Cadets: 7

Applications

New: 15

Accepted: 3

Denied: 10

Review: 2

Combat

Defensive: 79

Offensive: 10

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic report for this week . . . oh my; not quite sure where to begin. It has been rather eventful, to say in the least. Foremost, the Iron Symphony was viciously attacked by an unknown party—through defrauding Linden Labs and sending stolen Linden to the heads of the IS, Anthony Lehane, Lurdan Huszar, and I were all suspended.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Due to my relationship with Linden Labs as a Concierge member, I was able to more effectively demonstrate innocence. Huszar and Lehane are still up in the air, leaving the Merczateers a bit vulnerable. As mentioned upon my return, we will be devoting significant attention to the Merczateers to ensure their stability in the coming days. Tomorrow’s officer meeting will be focusing on this.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: There were mixed responses to the attack on the IS—Valor, for example, outright disrespected the Symphony and is rumored to have attempted to maximize the damage by sending false abuse reports on IS officers. On the other hand, both the CS and 2142 relatively backed off on combat throughout the week. In general, really, most groups stayed out of our hair and likely will continue to be a bit quiet as the situation continues on.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: I appreciate everyone’s patience and ask that it continues as we work to understand what has occurred and fight to ensure the sanctity of the Merczateers.

Divisional Reports

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this evening?

[18:07] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Demar.

Astra

[18:07] Sosarin Demar: Combat participation is moderate. Nikki4 Aquitaine hosted her first league match this week. I strongly encourage more participation in future matches -- details are sticky'd in the forum. Training queue is static but all immediates have been taken care of. I hope to see our NCO and officer base continue working on personal projects to make Astra more efficient and lively. A lot has landed on my table and I am quite pleased with the idea generation, roster improvements, organizational observations, etc. Keep at it! I promise to help tend to these projects further as needed on my part, but I am going through a move of sorts from my apartment so I have been occupied. Apologies for that delay. Anyway, that concludes this week's report for Astra.

Terra

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Terra by unit; your Legate is missing. Cohors A?

[18:08] Keller Teichmann raises his hand.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Invictus; Mr. Teichmann.

[18:09] Keller Teichmann: "A rather busy week for Invictus, with numerous raids and killhouse sessions to keep the squad in top shape. Very impressive raids on several targets led to victories, and in short, an excellent week all in all."

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Insidiae or Antesignani present?

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Cohors B, then.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Is a representative present to deliver?

[18:11] Arokh Takakura raises his claw "I can speak for B-III, but that is all?"

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead.

[18:13] Arokh Takakura: Tidying up a large amount of inactivities, 3 new members. Interviewing everyone in Liberatrix in turn to find a direction for the unit, raid planning for this weekend was cancelled due to lack of interest. Hopfully better luck next week.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Representative from C?

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Very well.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports this evening?

[18:14] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Tretiak.

Praetorian Guard

[18:15] Agares Tretiak: The Guard has formally organized its Signa and is now proceeding to enforce its dress code. We're coming up on the induction, though the exact date is a bit fuzzy until I can schedule it. Otherwise, all is running smoothly and well, sir.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Last call. Any reports to add?

Curia

[18:16] Arokh Takakura raises claw for curia.

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Takakura.

[18:17] Arokh Takakura shouts: Apologies for the slow response to curia approval requests and other curia matters, Curia Consul Primus Mckay is predicted to return at some stage after the weekend and the catching up process will begin, clearing out the backlog of paperwork. That is all.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

Old Business

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on. Any old business to bring up for further discussion this evening?

[18:19] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Tretiak.

[18:19] Agares Tretiak: Just one issue, and a simple one: Did you recieve my memos on the Honors system, sir?

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: I believe so . . yes.

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional old business to touch on this evening?

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Very good then.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along.

Keynote Topics

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: The first topic to cover tonight is pretty simple: just an open invitation to anyone interested to come join the growing Ordo crowd in the MMO “Allods.” It is a free, fairly well done game that a deal of us have picked up to entertain ourselves during off hours—it is relatively low intensity on CPU, so many simply run it in the background between the hordes of attackers. It is a good opportunity to spend some time and get to know other members. And as a side note for those of you currently playing the game: please do not get too sucked in, you have things to do here, haha. If you have any questions, you can see . . uhh. The Minister of Allods Relations, Xayvien Rau.

[18:22] Mokosh Pawpad: Hi5!

[18:23] Kraton Foxtrot raises a paw.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Aye?

[18:23] Kraton Foxtrot: What sort og game/genre is it?

[18:23] Kraton Foxtrot: of*

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Not going to spend a big part of the meeting bantering about it; nudge Xayvien if you're curious.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Movin' on:

[18:24] Kraton Foxtrot: Will do, after the meeting. *nod*

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Earlier this week the first of the armored academies was held by me personally—indications from participants notes it as educational and entertaining, so we will be keeping the modules and turning it over to the Ludi for routine instruction.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you to all of you who participated. Your input was very valuable. The most pressing critique was class size. In the future, the courses will not be held with such a large group of participants at once.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you who completed the sessions and are waiting for your distribution of gear, that will be sorted as soon as possible. There was a bit of an unintentional delay with my exile to Siberia.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:26] Arc Vyper raises hand.

[18:26] Vinnie Lei raises hand

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Yes, Arc.

[18:26] Arc Vyper: Will the next classes be tought in local? And when would someone expect them to be up and ready to be taught by Ludi?

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Haha, yes Arc; we can accomodate your handicappedness. As for the second part: not entirely sure. Depends on when the IEA commander is prepared aaand Antesignani can be conscripted to cover the courses.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Lei?

[18:27] Vinnie Lei: If for some reason a piece of equipment has been reconsidered for an alternative can it be swapped before it actually's been distributed?

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Send me a notecard after the meeting.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:28] Vinnie Lei: Yessir.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Next:

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: A bit of an update on Disembodied Hand’s work load—having had some setbacks himself offline, he has really gotten down to work on our projects over the last couple of days. Going forward, he will be devoting increased amounts of work hours to turn out our items to make up for lost time.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: As of yesterday, Mr. Hand completed our new BDU order. The attire will be distributed in two forms: a Schola and a normal set. The Schola set will have definite cadet labeling on the back. In addition, we will be releasing a general issue set for everyone: it may be utilized for day to day wear, “duty gear.” Light combat, defense work, general work . . . work. The armor will be more for intensive combat and deployments.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Questions there?

[18:29] Exterminatus Footman raises his hand.

[18:29] Vinnie Lei raises hand

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Footman?

[18:29] Exterminatus Footman: Is there an exact release date planned?

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Probably tomorrow, unless I have the opportunity to tonight.

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Lei?

[18:30] Vinnie Lei: I'm sure everyone can still wear their armor/formal/bdu if the situation permits so (eg, on sim, battle, etc)?

[18:30] Aryte Vesperia: Of course.

[18:31] Arc Vyper raises hand.

[18:31] Arc Vyper: Would the BDU's be meeting-wear, as well?

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Yes?

[18:31] MikeMurdock McMillan raises hand

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Mm, unless it would be a formal gathering-- if we wanted to be sticklers, you should be wearing formal attire here. But in general, it would be fine for normal gatherings.

[18:32] Arc Vyper: Thank you

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: McMillan?

[18:32] MikeMurdock McMillan: will there be rules set up for this like can we wear the bdu with the armor or the standred bodysuit must be worn with the armor?

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: .. hmmmmmmm.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: I'll have to see how it looks with the armor before giving the OK with that!

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: I'll see.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Movin' on:

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned during the last meeting, I have extended the combat deployment authorities and clarified each tier as to who can attack what and what approvals are required to send out an assault team.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: With Tactica’s assistance, I will be designating groups under the following tiers:

T1: Authority clearance restricted to [i-1].

T2: Authority clearance restricted to at least [O-1] – [O-5].

T3: Authority clearance restricted to at least [E-8].

T4: Authority clearance restricted to at least [E-5] to [E-7] with explicit observation or approval of at least an [O-1].

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: This should make the assessments provided by Tactica more valuable, allowing battlefield commanders to, at a glimpse, determine which groups holds a higher threat level. Furthermore, it will be more malleable and allow us to change which groups are open for attack based upon battlefield intelligence.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Any raid leader should be sure to check this list prior to looking for a target: it will be modified often as sim builds, personnel, and assessments come in. In the future, I hope to link each group to Tactica readout, that way a member can simply click and reference any details.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:36] zanndor Aeon raises hand

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Aeon?

[18:37] zanndor Aeon: What does the T1-4 mean

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Levels of authority.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Tier 1, 2, 3, 4.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Does that answer you?

[18:38] zanndor Aeon: Yeah

[18:38] zanndor Aeon: Thank you.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Welcome. Any other questions?

[18:39] Radryl Allen raises a hand.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Allen?

[18:40] Radryl Allen: Will Tactica readouts also give notions on weapon using based on the enemy terrain and usual forces, Sir?

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: I would suspect so. If not, probably will be now after Ron read's this chat log. Haha.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on:

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: This upcoming Monday is a holiday for a lot of us—Memorial Day, commemorating the men and women past and present serving in the armed forces. Per tradition, the Ordo Imperialis will be taking the day as a stand-down. We will be honoring military service of all countries on that day. The region will be set to no damage, but remain open: we will welcome other militaries to visit us and simply use the opportunity to build community ties.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Proper military attire will be necessary, so keep your uniforms on. We will be continuing administrative functions—I will spend the day catching up on work, personally. Otherwise, I wish everyone the absolute best. For those of you who will be running off to family functions or otherwise: have a great holiday. Otherwise, I look forward to spending the time with you all – we’ll keep it lively, especially to honor several members in the Ordo who are current or former service members.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:44] Arokh Takakura raises claw.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Takakura?

[18:44] Arokh Takakura shouts: Will we be holding a moment's radio/chatter silence to honour those fallen?

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: I support that. Sounds good.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Next!

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Combat this evening: I will give the field a look-sy and see what’s going down. Either I or an appointed minion will take up the raid in a short bit. Simply stick on map if you are interested in a deployment opportunity.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Aaaand lastly from me, a special mention.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: With the retirement of Guardsmen Kupferberg, an Evocati role was left vacant within the Praetorians.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: It is my pleasure to approve and affirm the appointment of Guardsmen Forte to the position of Evocati. Congratulations.

[18:47] Steeltael Lykin applauds

[18:47] Karlhockey Forte: Thank you sir. I will continue to serve is honor under you.

[18:47] Karlhockey Forte: under honor*

[18:47] Karlhockey Forte: soemthing

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Close enough.

[18:48] Karlhockey Forte: (Parental agro causing typing issues)

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Haha. Open floor. Topics?

Open Discussion

[18:48] Tiridates Mikadze raises his hand.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Mikadze.

[18:49] Arokh Takakura: [Please shout]

[18:50] Tiridates Mikadze: Ladies and Gentlemen, Brothers and Sisters, esteemed children of the Ordo Imperialis. A blow has been struck against our heart, as you all know. Lethal? No, certainly not, but it is a savage, and lowly thing, the work of cowards and the lowest, I dare say most criminal elements, within our turbulent little community. But do not fear, my friends. They have opened themselves to the most grievous of retrobution in daring to sink so low. We are silent, but we are not idle in the Agentes in Rebus. These craven curs who's hubris is only matched by their cowardice will be found, and exposed to the light, as have all our enemies. God help them when we find them, for no-one else shall.

[18:51] Tiridates Mikadze: As you have seen, we have not been disrupted in this crisis, things have moved smoothly and without a hitch, and that is thanks to the dedication of you all to your duties. We have shown the community that we cannot be beheaded, and that something that would set most other militaries back hasn't even phased us. You all have been indispensible in this, without your loyalty and dedication to discipline, it would not have happened.

[18:52] Tiridates Mikadze: But now is the time to be cautious, our enemy may decide to strike against us again, having failed once. And still, Aryte, the Administration, and the Agentes in Rebus require your dedication and hard work. We can and will come out stronger, and more resolved than ever before, with your help. How can you help? By continuing to display the discipline and professionalism that has set us apart. By letting the Agentes in Rebus, the Curia, and the Praetorians know of any threats you know to be coming, within or without. By doing as you have always done: march forward, and serve with honor and distinction. You are, and will remain, the greatest strength of this great organization, and together, united, we can never be stopped.

[18:53] Tiridates Mikadze: In Vitae Victoria: Ave Imperator. Gloria Imperialis.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Mikadze.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional topics for the evening?

Meeting Closer

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Very well then; promotions will be sorted and PRFs up by tomorrow. Thank you all for a good meeting.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Have a great night.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Sorry I was not present during the meeting, as I had just gotten internet access (currently out of town). I saw Lestat was not present to announce the Summary for Cohors B, which I will post below:

Activity with Cohors B is somewhat low, and not a lot of PRF's. Be sure to bug your CO for PRF's, it's an easy ticket for QP. A note for my Cohors B CO's: I will be expecting more activity as the summer nears, this means more Century raids, trainings, and other get-togethers. We have a few events occouring this weekend, which I'll be happy to see that they went well, and cheers to Aryte, who rose from the dead.

I'll add a bit onto Cohors A

Insidiae:

8/10 Members currently looking to recruit more members as of recently. Lack of training due to training revamp and lack of group raids. Currently awaiting the finishing of their crossbow still. Zrazor was looking for a builder to assist with this so I pointed him towards a few munitorum builders. Seems to be a bit of chaotic member activity at the moment.

Antesignani

10/10 Members currently, full on squad members with the recent recruitment of Arokh filling the final slot. Lack of group trainings/ one raid was attempted to be held while I was around was never done due to being overwritten by another group jumping into one before our time arrived. A few members from Antesignani completed the IEA class of Armored Training which is optional but advised they participate in anyways. With numbers

*Note to Cohors A XOs/COs be sure to provide me with a copy of your weekly reports from now on for moments like these when Lestat Umarov is missing. Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.