Clicky

Aryte

Ventrilo -- Important

Recently, Ventrilo has kind of spiraled into a realm of retardation at late hours. Don't get me wrong, Ventrilo is there for good times and amusing discussions/conversations.

It is not there for gross topics, graphic murry purry furry yiff talk, or anything else that's way out of line for Ordo specific topic channels.

If you wish to have a questionable conversation, go to the Off Topic channel. If you manage to get me to gag, then you're out of line. Forewarning, I will start locking accounts and suspending folks.

Furthermore, down-talking other folks will be taken as it'd be taken in world. Ventrilo is relaxed in the standard I don't expect to be called "sir," not relaxed to the point where you can be like "RACIAL SLUR RACIAL SLUR SUP LOL RACISM." It isn't cool. You're not cool. Go do it elsewhere.

Ventrilo is a privilege. Not a right.

And I like banning people.

:D

Guest Loki Cramer

Aryte i vow if i hear of this retardation and poop talk it shall be delt with. the last thing they will hear is the swift swoosh of my hand wrapped in plastic wrap rubbed with oil and salt dipped in lemon juice and viniger, rolled in broken glass, and smelling of hairspray.

You have my word

Loki Cramer wrote:

Aryte i vow if i hear of this retardation and poop talk it shall be delt with. the last thing they will hear is the swift swoosh of my hand wrapped in plastic wrap rubbed with oil and salt dipped in lemon juice and viniger, rolled in broken glass, and smelling of hairspray.

You have my word

Sorry could you repeat that?

:P