Clicky

Yoko

New Warhammer 40k Game

Holy shit, that looks AWESOME!

And it couldn't POSSIBLY be worse than FireWarrior, which I played to completion and hate with a passion. This looks like it'll give non-readers a more indepth view at the culture space marines have.

Edit: btw, it looks like a pretty early build. I'm sure it can only get way better.

In my opinion from the video the game doesn't look what would be a 40k game. Also the animations used for the combat is too stiff and robotic and doesn't move very fluent. Also Warhammer 40K of the books, miniature games, and story is all focused on squad based combat. Not one Space marine vs a billion guys. To me they need to mix the range and melee combat more and focus more on squad based tactics instead of a typical action hero game if this game is going to succeed

Keep in mind this is the pre-alpha and the animations are placeholders and examples while they work on the engine. I've been following the game for abit now and I honestly thought it'd be complete garbage, but now that the engine is nearly complete and they start to flesh out the game it may just go on to be great.

And yeah it's about damn time someone made a game or movie that showed how epic the supersoldier space marines are.

Remember children this is the first "playable build and will probably be release near late 2010. And that Marine even Ultramarine so probaly some other chapter not yet seen. The action type is very Astartes Codex. I hold high hopes for this game but not high enough to let them get down.

Also Dark Angles are wimpy eoms seriously. Have you even read "Angels of Darkness" and looked at their history? They turned on their own (The original members of the chapter from terra) And The Lion was keeping them in the dark. Also he was doing this sort of stuff even before the Horus Heresy was even going on or the first steps was taking place.

Anyways This game looks like it will be good (when it is done)