Clicky

Jester Spearmann

Combat Cubed

Here is a link for those of you who don't trust Jester's link, it goes to the same place though:

http://merczateers.net/_downloads/

Nexii made it a long time ago, but Nexii doesn't really work on his clients much any more. He is much too busy with everything he is working on for the Merczateers (which really is a huge amount of work) that he doesn't have time, especially since he likes working on weapons and the like more because of how people actually thank him for them, rather than a client where no one really recognizes him at all and where there are clients such as Emerald in existance with a development teams that get thousands of dollars in donations, or even Kirsten's client where he (kirsten) receives all the donations himself.

• And what is it?
  • Secondlife client built with extra features tailored for SL combat. These include hitbox and collision skeleton coloring and rendering based upon minimap colors. Mass minimap coloring for friendly, foe, and neutral personnel. Extra bits for the control event for the R, Q, 1, 2, 3, and 4 keys among others (you'll have to ask him for the specific bits, as I don't recall). Built in clientside raycasting using the client API. Thats all the major stuff I can think of, though I am probably missing something. It lags a lot less than emerald and crashes a lot less, except on teleporting. I use C^3 for combat and Emerald for content creation and regular use.

• Who rebuilt it?
  • Nexii Malthus, Merczateer Head of R&D.

• Is it safe?
  • Yes.

Edited by Acheron Gloom

I remember someone getting banned for using VL because it's unregistered.

I doubt it, unless by VL you mean the crappy copybotting client that DID get blocked from SL. Not vertical life.

The only reason vertical life wasn't verified as a third party client was because you can't have "life" in the name of the client for trademark reasons.

Sorry I didn't put much information in, I was on my way to bed at the time. But yes as everyone has said nexii rebuilt it himself. He was tweaking it during my breif stay in mercz however it doesn't have the mass tp function anymore I've played around with it a little bit but I still prefer emerald for the radar,

Sorry I didn't put much information in, I was on my way to bed at the time. But yes as everyone has said nexii rebuilt it himself. He was tweaking it during my breif stay in mercz however it doesn't have the mass tp function anymore I've played around with it a little bit but I still prefer emerald for the radar,

He removed mass tp, wireframe, and the ability to disable prims to deter cheating. In the Merczateers mass teleporting is banned, as well as gesture based teleporting, wireframing in any way, etc. Show look at is frowned upon as well.

Any way, I use combat cubed for combat for those reasons in a way, since then people can't claim you wireframe, but also because I lag a lot less on it. So much so that I couldn't even fight on emerald, but I can on combat cubed. I use emerald for regular usage since it does have tons of features I do like and use, but the lag that I get on it isn't as much of an issue.

Anyone that launches C3 via steam will need to change the information a little to read like the following

(using replace C with wherever you have it installed and remove the little 3 from the .exe file otherwise steam wont launch it because it can't read the alt character

Target: "C:\Program Files\Combat Cubed v1\Combat Cubed.exe"

Start In "C:\Program Files\Combat Cubed v1\"