Clicky

Tsume Xiao

Build Zone Elevator

Ok, since the epic Juli-vator seems to be getting stuck, I slapped together an elevator/thrill-ride.

Its a ramp at the bottom of the build zone that drops you into a hole, on top of the elevator pad. Click the pad (if its not red), and it launches you up. When it stops, get off using the ADA-approved disembarkation ramp. The ride lats about 1 second.

The elevator is one way only. To get down into the build zone... Jump.

P.S. There is no music. Deal with it.

Do we really need elevators in the build zone? I thought we were concerned about objects having scripts in the sim and also the number of prims available for the new sim build. This uses both of those resources. We already have plenty of means to get up to the top via jet pack and grappling hook, and there's also the teleporter at the base of the room to go to other areas.

Do we really need elevators in the build zone? I thought we were concerned about objects having scripts in the sim and also the number of prims available for the new sim build. This uses both of those resources. We already have plenty of means to get up to the top via jet pack and grappling hook, and there's also the teleporter at the base of the room to go to other areas.

checkmark.png

/agree with nrom. We havent had one for a long time, and we've been fine. So why now? I mean, the muzak is great, but, we dont NEED an elevator there.

Honestly. Return them both and Just put in a ramp of prims, That's fine with me. Just some way to get out that doesn't require you to have anything on (jetpack, grapple hook) and can take you to the build zone exit.

Honestly. Return them both and Just put in a ramp of prims, That's fine with me. Just some way to get out that doesn't require you to have anything on (jetpack, grapple hook) and can take you to the build zone exit.

Good enough for me. I'd prefer a single prim ramp/ladder/non-phys elevator that you step on and it moves you up.