Clicky

Cygna

Caring for Your Introvert (Jonathan Rauch)

I personally think that gunau is more of an introvert than he cares to show and that his act conceals what he actually thinks by putting forward only what he's thinking on the surface. In essence you are drowning your thoughts out in a hammed up sea of stupid :(

Pssst I'm only saying this because I am dreadfully bored

Tiridates Mikadze wrote:

I personally think that gunau is more of an introvert than he cares to show and that his act conceals what he actually thinks by putting forward only what he's thinking on the surface. In essence you are drowning your thoughts out in a hammed up sea of stupid :(

Pssst I'm only saying this because I am dreadfully bored

well based entirely on empirical evidence, i'd say you could possibly be right, but being that i'm on the internet, it's rather impossible to demonstrate ACTUAL extroversion, since i cant' see any of you, i cant' make eye contact or slap your supple little asses.

But every one knows basing your entire basis of knowledge, or cogito, on empirical evidence is an unrealistic extreme

Gunau Sodwind wrote:

well based entirely on empirical evidence, i'd say you could possibly be right, but being that i'm on the internet, it's rather impossible to demonstrate ACTUAL extroversion, since i cant' see any of you, i cant' make eye contact or slap your supple little asses.

But every one knows basing your entire basis of knowledge, or cogito, on empirical evidence is an unrealistic extreme

You just provided me some supporting empirical information by using empirical in its proper context. Quick! Act out again before the trend takes hold!

Tiridates Mikadze wrote:
Gunau Sodwind wrote:

You just provided me some supporting empirical information by using empirical in its proper context. Quick! Act out again before the trend takes hold!

Blast! foiled again!

my extra devious plan shall not be thwarted by the likes of you!