Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 25SEP10

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | E-4; Tesserarius | Astra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 25 September 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Ordo weekly discussion.

SUMMARY:

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Obligatory starter, as always: welcome to this week’s meeting. Per the norm, please be certain to hold all questions and comments until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions will result in dismissal from the gathering. When you are provided the chance to speak, be sure to /shout/ your comments or questions—otherwise the recorder may not hear you. Thank you: let’s get to it.

Imperator's Report

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics:

Members: 313

Cadets: 4

Applications

New: 11

Accepted: 3

Denied: 8

Review: 0

Combat

Defensive: 102 (+40)

Offensive: 14 (+3)

Allied Assist: 3 (-1)

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomacy issues will be covered in main portion. So. Unit reports this evening?

Divisional Reports

[18:03] SoulBinder Wolfstein raises his hand for Terra.

[18:03] WolfShaman Warrior raises his hand.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Wolfstein.

Terra

[18:03] SoulBinder Wolfstein: One unit report missing this week, from insidiae.

[18:03] SoulBinder Wolfstein: From Zanndor for Invictus: First off I'd like to welcome Endra Ashbourne into the squad. We now have 2 spots open so if you're looking to join Invictus, IM me (Zanndor Aeon) Or Eriksson Foxtrot and state your interest. Onto other announcements, continuesly high activity from the Invictus members. Invictus be on the look out, because we're going to be raiding frequently in the coming week. Also to add onto that note, people who are interested in the squad should ask to take part on the raids so you have better chances of being observed.

[18:03] SoulBinder Wolfstein: From Corsi for Antesignani: One Ante raid held this week and for a change we have more on our watch list than we have spaces to fill so it might be that we could fill the squad up soon. Other than that, very good activity this week as well as being proud of the Euro members for staying up late so we could have the full squad in the group photo. Now if The Imperator would be so kind as to promote some of the people on our watch list we may be able to fill those remaining slots.

[18:03] SoulBinder Wolfstein: From Eriksson for Victrix: Informative week for members of the Victrix squad. A good chunk of members participated in our meeting on Sunday, September 19th, 2010. The meeting was scheduled to primarily touch base with everyone, so we're all on the same page. I briefly talked about some things including, but not limited to: Alpha Squads, Squad Roles, Ordo Imperialis Involvement, and Activity. On another note, still looking for possible candidates to take on a few squad roles mentioned in the meeting, please take initiative and let me know if you're interested! As for PRFs; we've got a few done this week, don't be afraid to ask for one! This concludes the B-1 report for this week.

[18:03] SoulBinder Wolfstein: From SteelTael for Rapax: We've held several training sessions and meetings over the course of this week. With the clearing of inactives We've had a statistical rise in participation. The team project is progressing as the members of Rapax work together. We'd like to welcome two new members to Rapax, Nightclaw & Pat, Welcome aboard guys!

[18:03] SoulBinder Wolfstein: From Bizcut for Liberatrix: Activity is still low for the unit overall. There have been a couple of highlights to the activity as a couple of the units members have shown some strong homeland defense. We will continue to strive on the improvement of the units activity levels.

[18:04] SoulBinder Wolfstein: This concludes Terra's report.

[18:04] Heather McKay raises her hand.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Continuesly.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: That is all.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: Warrior?

Astra

[18:05] WolfShaman Warrior shouts: Buisness as usual for Astra. We've had a couple Air engadgements and Dropship deployments. With 2142 and CS both having their sims on Access, Astra is going to be lacking in viable air to air Target until they open up.

Palaestra is pretty much clear, we're gonna focus on reforming training methods and recruitment for the division

I have Contacted CS in reguards to their new Head of their AD, They have stated that they should have a new commander appointed by this weekend, and thus a new point of contact for Air side Diplo.

Finnaly, We'd like to also congratulate Nrom Normandy and Sebris Montpark in making it into the Apostles. I hope they like Rhinestones.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome. Good to hear with those two. That's awesome-- and I wasn't aware CS actually closed. Noted.

Officium Curia

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: MmmKay?

[18:06] Heather McKay: Just a quick announcement on my part. I neglected to welcome the four new members of Curia selected the week before last. Please welcome the new Lictors, Seb Yakan and Awanken Wasp, along with the new Consiliators Theodore Belgar and Vinnie Lei.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Aw snap. Nice.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Congratulations.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports?

[18:06] Huttser Ishelwood raises his paw

Tactica

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Ishelwood?

[18:07] Huttser Ishelwood: It is a sad day. Task Force 141 has been eliminated. We're blaming SLAD. Not really but it seemed appropriate. We've started getting a bit more chatter with Ark amazingly enough and bounced ideas off each other. Tactica meeting held earlier this week. Got a few things ironed out and settled. From there we will be assigning the last bases out to everyone and getting the Tactica board project hopefully finished. IX Legion is in Rebuild ... again. Minor changes were made to WAW and BSM's bases. We contacted the people over at PI and they are saying a scheduled opening time of one week. In SL military time that means about three weeks. Two new militaries and a possible third are hitting the grid. Order of Aurora is confirmed to be in build though Liana Pera gave an oath not to tell me their location. Zagan Empire is brand new and is beign commanded by Genostrike Sautereau, and a possible group unconfirmed is Colonial Defense Foundation On the board, CS has been moved to Imperator status and in turn, all TAC mili

[18:07] Huttser Ishelwood: taries are now officer presence and above. Last but not least. A few others have shuffled around on the board. Finnay, 2142 should be opening in the next few days with a brand new sim build And as always if you find a military before we do, let us know and we can gather the info for them.

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Oh clever. Modern Warfare pun.

[18:08] Huttser Ishelwood: \o/

[18:08] Aryte Vesperia: Order of Auroura, for the record .. Titus Valerian's group.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Requested a cease fire/neutrality with us. We'll oblige.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Any other reports?

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Cool beans.

Keynote Topics

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Hey I didn't pre type anything. So watch as I do this on the fly. It'll be pretty cool.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia unfurls his notes.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Disemobided Hand update:

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: He's working on a new BDU for our allies in the Merczateers. T hen I have him tasked to working on a Titan project. After which he'll resume Ordo specific duties. The TI project shouldn't take very long .. buuut it is pretty important. Since paying for the sim is cool.

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Er.. not a new BDU. A new dress uniform.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: So yay for the Merczateers!

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: In regards to general updates: the backpacks are basically done. I'll harrass Tsume for copies of the completed ones and get them into the lockers for distribution.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: I believe we're waiting on a barbed wire model for the engineering pack.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, everything else is a-OK.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: It'll be the cheapest of the QP packs.

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Toying with the idea of 50 QP~

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Group picture:

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: I'll have the "raw" stuff uploaded. Otherwise, going to tackle Intus or Waffle to piece them together and make it look pretty. We had abooout sixty eight participants. The awesome part was, unlike last year (haha), everyone who showed up are actually active members, rather then folks I haven't seen in six months.

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: I realized just now I spoke of having a tech demo after the picture. That obviously didn't happen because we all went and raided ... everyone. So we'll actually do a tech demo some other time in the near future.

[18:18] Xayvien Rau: Will Cypher's breasts be part of the exhibit?

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: They were last year. So yes.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Promotion expanion/revision:

[18:18] Jayce Iredell: :>

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Expansion, rather!

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Hey did everyone notice there's like .. five things to each promotion grade that don't actually ever get done because they're miserably hard to track?

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Probably not, but I did!

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: I've idly been toying with the idea of changing those for a few weeks. I've found enough fun stuff to replace them, so, I am going to go ahead and do that!

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: Example:

[18:20] Aryte Vesperia: "

c. One documented sit-down with commanding officer of respective unit assignment to examine opportunity to contribute, express concerns, and to discuss routes of improvement. Transcript/meeting notes must be provided to Imperator. Commanding officer files counseling statement as record of this event."

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Letter of recommendations and all that jazz. Sounded cool on paper, but, not effective. Sooo I am going to replace them with more manageable ways to prepare folks.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: (Or make the existing ones more manageable/easier to understand.)

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: To clarify: recommending folks will still exist. But I meant more along the lines of . .

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: One of the specific requirements for E-7 was "you need your officers to write me a letter about how awesome you are."

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: When by practice, E-7 is largely a "oh, you're a unit leader or an adjutant .. or something like that."

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: What you can expect: prooobably a few more mindset/management direct stuff. For example, I will more than likely confiscating (with his permission), some of the articles Nrom has written.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: In short: expanding and revising the current minimum requirements to make it more informative. It won't be scary, I promise.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Next up, covering some diplomatic events in depth.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: First up. Cthonic Syndicate has been essentially gutted. By our count .. something like eight out of ten officers bailed. No idea how many NCOs/enlistees.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: They've parted ways with Mayra Roffo after some sort of disagreement-- most seem to have joined Zagan.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Some big names, like Roudy, went to Merczateers.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: That's a fairly big kick in the nuts, unfortunately. Regardless of the difficulties with CS, fighting them is usually enjoyable.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: We'll see how things pan out.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: Exilion Enclave. After a few events that weren't so pretty (members of theirs snooping our coms, misbehaving on region, and standing around as Ordo reinforcements got blackscreened in their hub . . ), we've decided to withdraw our assistance to them.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: I am not speculating hostility at this point, however there is really a lack of reason for the Ordo to continue to try to be helpful whilst some EE personnel are given free reign to act like .. for a lack of more eloquent terms, douchebags.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: What EE members haven't gotten themselves banned are still more than welcome to visit, albeit unarmed.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:32] Wulf Lykin: /raises a paw

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Lykin?

[18:33] Wulf Lykin: well i was wondering why afevis joined them, i asked him why he left us but ignored me and the next day unfriended me. something happend?

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Ah-- uhh. Afevis opted to try to give a smaller group his more direct assistance.

[18:33] Huttser Ishelwood raises paw

[18:33] Wulf Lykin: alright

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Nothing occured within the Ordo to drive 'em away or something of the sort. That, and he's dating an EE member. Two and two, etc.

[18:33] Aryte Vesperia: Ishelwood?

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: I like that last name. Ishelwood.

[18:34] Huttser Ishelwood: Hah, thanks. Any objections to my continued participation in managing Exilion Defence Industires? The company that pays for EE's sims, or party pays atleast

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: No, that's quite OK.

[18:36] Huttser Ishelwood: Danke

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia checks that off his list.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Raid program:

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: If you were part of the original volunteer list, you've been selected. I will be going down it .. basically alphabetically. I will trryyyyy (see: try) to get the first phase of it hashed out for all volunteers this week. After which, I'll tag folks daily to go run raids and observe while sipping tea.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: It will be a lot of work for a couple of weeks, but the outcome will be more than awesome. Increasing the Ordo raid leader pool by . . something like twelve people.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: Thumbs up to that, ja.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: I've seen a lot of "oo, I want in~" follow up messages.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: There'll be another group after this one. Have no fear. I just .. intended to only select five folks.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: But everyone who volunteered was awesome.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Tank courses: ugh~ I know everyone is waiting for another one of these. I'll do it myself if I have to. Sory for the delay. Mr. Xiao has been slave labored for major projects. I'll make a note to find a time appropriate and plop down a volunteer list. SO, keep your eyes open on the forums.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Working weekend:

[18:41] Corsi Mousehold raises her hand.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: (Yes, Corsi. We can figure that out. I know your question.)

[18:41] Corsi Mousehold: ( \o/ )

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: As I was saying. For some reason I have a strange amount of energy. I'll be trying to get some projects tied up this weekend. So don't mind me if I'm off/on/hiding in a corner all night and tomorrow.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Toniiiight . . I'll try to pawn the raid off on someone else, so I can get to workin'. But if I have time, I'll lead one myself tomorrow.

[18:43] Huttser Ishelwood: o/

Promotions

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions will be up tomorrow morning. Everyone apparently read my merit recommendation policy post and decided to get to it.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: I have a crap ton of recommendations.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Like oh god.

[18:44] Jake Stoanes raises hand

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Stoanes?

[18:44] Jake Stoanes: I'd like to apologize about mine, I sent them before you made the post about format... so... yeah. Sorry.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: That's okay.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: If it's in a notecard, I am happy/

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: If you IM it to me or text it to me, I am not very happy.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: (Trinity Heckroth.)

[18:45] Johann Wilberg raises his hand.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Wilber-g?

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Wiiillbeeer~

[18:46] Johann Wilberg: o.o

[18:46] Johann Wilberg: Uh... Where is this post? Trying to find it. :x

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Policy!

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Top of list.

[18:47] Johann Wilberg: Viel'n dank.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Veal sounds good.

[18:47] Kiyaru Kanto: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/9756-ordo-merit-recommendations-and-you/page__pid__71771#entry71771

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Oh don't make it easy for him.

[18:47] Johann Wilberg: Veal is <3.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Aw.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Aw.

[18:47] Johann Wilberg: I found it before the link was posted.

[18:47] Johann Wilberg: So there.

[18:47] Johann Wilberg: Sorry to interrupt. :V

Meeting Closer

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for sitting through another "Aryte had no notes" meeting.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: You're all free. Have a good night.

Edited by Dascede Aluveaux

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.