Clicky

Aeriese Descenna

My Absence (not resigning)

Hey guys. Some or most of you may be aware of the problem Ohio has been experiencing lately due to the winds from Hurricane Ike. Since Sunday, most of us have had problems with a lack of power. My work had to close that day because of having no power and at home I just had my power back on Tuesday afternoon. Unfortunately, I don't have my interwebs and cable back yet and I'm not really sure when I'll be back online. I'm actually typing this at my mother's house, as she and my stepfather have been very lucky. I want you all to know that I miss you, and between my work schedule and this power outage it's been very tough to get online. I only hope that I'll be back shooting the shit with you guys and laying waste to our enemies soon

i was up in ohio a few days ago in portsmouth but they didnt have alot of damage but i had heard about the damage tennessee goes thru alot of tornados so i know what thats like im glad to hear your okay i will pray for you and i hope things get better soon....we are out of gasoline here in tennessee well most places so yeah... but keep your head up