Clicky

Aryte

November 5th - 2008 - Ceremony Log

[19:00] You: Thank you all for joining us today, especially on a work and school night. It's great to see all of you.

[19:01] You: Today, ladies and gentlemen, we gather to commemorate the legacy of a great organization.

[19:01] Myoukitsune Kirkorian is Online

[19:01] You: An organization that each and every one of us dedicates time and effort to, in a constant strive to achieve greater heights.

[19:01] You: An organization that we love and uphold.

[19:01] You: An organization that we embody and call home.

[19:01] You: The Ordo Imperialis.

[19:02] You: In June of 2006, the foundation of the Ordo was laid out, overshadowed and bullied by one of the most powerful organizations of its time.

[19:02] You: By 2007, the Ordo was nearly twice their size and was among the first groups with its own region.

[19:03] You: As of 2008, we stand among the superpowers of the world. One of the most active, largest, and well organized of any group on the grid.

[19:03] You: Our success cannot be credited to any single person or reason, rather, to the collective support of all of you: the life blood of the Ordo, the strength of our cause, and the arbiters of our vision.

[19:04] You: Among our many qualities, brotherhood and camaraderie stands out the most.

[19:04] You: It is engrained within every one of us from day one: to be Ordo, is to be family.

[19:04] You: That is not simply a pretty mention to attract. It's a reality.

[19:04] You: We are a dynamic, living body.

[19:05] You: We have our young ones, our troubled children, and our older siblings. And, although we disagree at times . . in the end, our bonds of kinship prevail over the banter.

[19:05] You: Although we work to progess the community at large--a noble task, to be sure--there is no greater honor than to be there for your comrades.

[19:05] Kin Keiko is Online

[19:06] You: That is true, honest commitment to one another--commitment to the Ordo.

[19:06] You: There is not a difference, you see?

[19:06] You: You support your brothers by supporting the group, and, you support the group by supporting your brothers.

[19:06] Garin Thespian is Online

[19:06] You: That is the utilitarian ideal: serve a quality beyond yourself, for the good of all.

[19:06] You: Personified, that is the Ordo Imperialis.

[19:07] You: It is this mentality that creates our solid retention rate, our drastically low amount of internal issues, and our paramount levels of reverence for routine and authority.

[19:07] josey Bingyi is Online

[19:07] You: Those external to the Ordo tend to label us based upon misinformation and ignorance.

[19:07] You: Those of us internal, we, the members, label the group based upon love and respect.

[19:08] You: Honor. Integrity.

[19:08] You: Humility. Valor.

[19:08] * (COM) josey Bingyi (Age: 1 year 4 months; Group: None) at spawn *

[19:08] Radar base (-2): New contact: josey Bingyi

[19:08] You: Courage. Respect.

[19:08] spawn (-2):

Name: josey Bingyi

Organisation: Ordo

Threat level: 0

Division: Departmento Classis

Listed rank: E-4 - Tesserarius

[19:08] You: These are not simply chivalrous words from ages past.

[19:08] You: They are words we understand.

[19:08] You: Words we live by.

[19:08] You: Words we embody and embrace.

[19:09] You: Our foes, and even our comrades abroad, all have their own specific methodology, ethics, and creed.

[19:09] Sazuka Yatsenko is Online

[19:09] You: To each their own-- but the Ordo is the Ordo. We are not for everyone.

[19:09] Heather McKay is Online

[19:09] You: Haphazard recruitment, low standards, and mob mentality will never be a part of our collective.

[19:10] You: We make the most of every member; rather than quantity, we confide in quality.

[19:10] You: Frankly, considering we're currently among the largest military groups--the second, if you discount Vanguard--we're doing pretty damn well with denying /two out of three/ applications we receive.

[19:10] Xang Xiao is Online

[19:11] You: We must realize, the future is not in the hands of our enemies.

[19:11] You: It is in our hands. The Iron Symphony's hands.

[19:11] You: The community is our's to shape and guide now.

[19:11] You: The age of our foes is long past-- they had their chance.

[19:12] Sim radar Mercury interface (-2): Lost contact: Agares Tretiak

[19:12] You: With all due respect, their monolithic dictation of treaties has only created disillusionment. Isolation. Failure.

[19:12] You: It is now the era of cooperation. An age the Symphony will cultivate.

[19:12] Radar base (-2): New contact: Xang Xiao

[19:13] You: The Ordo, alongside our honorable allies, will cary the flag onward out of the pits.

[19:13] You: It is time for us, all of us, to provide the community with more than a kind example.

[19:13] CaptCuddles Boa is Online

[19:13] You: We must proactively assist and construct the foundations for other groups to grow.

[19:14] You: Of course, our interests remain and always foremost be to the upholding of our military empire.

[19:14] Anoki Chajit is Online

[19:14] You: But, if we are to truly succeed in the future, we must plant the seeds of our destiny now.

[19:14] You: In the coming days, our internal strength will only persist. Without question.

[19:15] You: In weeks, we'll be secured in a new region build and outfitted with even more efficient, groundbreaking technology.

[19:15] You: In months time, we will have reached two hundred and fifty active members.

[19:16] You: By November 5th of 2009, I not only hope to see every one of your faces here, before me, but double that.

[19:16] You: To be fair, these are actually conservative wishes. Our potential is immense.

[19:16] Kazeryu Severine is Online

[19:17] You: In closing, I must say, over the last two and a half years . .

[19:17] You: I have learned, many, many things.

[19:17] You: I have met many people and accomplished many goals.

[19:17] Sazuka Yatsenko salutes!

[19:17] You: None of which have been so profoundly important and moving to me as the Ordo Imperialis.

[19:18] You: You are the highlight of my time spent here.

[19:18] You: There is no post, no place I'd rather be.

[19:18] You: Your confidence and trust in me is extraordinarily flattering.

[19:19] You: I am honored. Truly, awe struck at all the great people who surround and fill our ranks, assisting the group day to day.

[19:19] You: You will always be my primary concern and my most trusted of confidants.

[19:19] You: Although I am the lead, I am but an extension of you all.

[19:19] You: Without you, I am nothing.

[19:20] Kitsy Bunnyhug is Online

[19:20] You: I pledge to you, as I always have:

[19:20] You: The Ordo will continue, so as long as I have the means to keep it going.

[19:20] Agares Tretiak is Online

[19:21] Radar base (-2): New contact: Kitsy Bunnyhug

[19:21] Poon Voom is Online

[19:21] You: I will spare no expense for this group. I will go as far as necessary, whenever necessary.

[19:21] You: There is nothing more important, spare the woman to my left, in this world.

[19:22] You: All I ask, is that you give me the same respect and confidence you've always given. And, that you give this group your all, as I have promised and will continue to do.

[19:23] Blacknewsmagazine Ansome is Online

[19:23] You: Aside from that, ladies and gentlemen, I will be standing here, giving you the same speech, one year from today. I promise that.

[19:23] You: It is up to you to determine if you'll be here to hear it.

[19:23] Aryte Vesperia draws up his arm, snapping a fist to his chest to provide a salute.

[19:23] Rei Kuhr salutes.

[19:23] loki Cramer salutes!

[19:23] Karlhockey Forte salutes.

[19:23] Hunter Abrams places his arm across his chest offering a firm salute "victoria vel letum."

[19:23] Desereck Creeggan presents a sharp, clean salute, "Veneratio quod Palma ut Imperator!"

[19:23] Diablos Korobase: *Snaps to attention and salutes* "Today is a good day to Die!!!!"

[19:23] Sekonda Huet salutes!

[19:23] MikeMurdock McMillan salutes!

[19:23] Kytec Switchblade salutes!

[19:23] josey Bingyi salutes!

[19:24] Knightblade Fayray salutes!

[19:24] Sazuka Yatsenko salutes!

[19:24] Tenaki Kupferberg salutes!

[19:24] Jonstud Baxton salutes!

[19:24] ShadowFang Blessed salutes!

[19:24] Dralkanen Hextall salutes!

[19:24] Thunder Rahja salutes

[19:24] Fermi Torok salutes! "Hail To The Imperator, Baby!"

[19:24] Syl Kiranov salutes!

[19:24] Xang Xiao salutes!

[19:24] Kanaki Hornet salutes!

[19:24] Cyphre Iredell salutes!

[19:24] Xayvien Rau salutes. "In nomine patris et filii et spiriti sancti."

[19:24] Jayce Iredell salutes!

[19:24] Moy Loon: eeeeaaaaaaaah!!! <:0

[19:24] Agares Tretiak salutes!

[19:24] Agares Tretiak salutes!

[19:24] Krow Ames salutes!

[19:24] Dagger Exonar stands at attention and salutes.

[19:24] Isaak Kiranov salutes.

[19:24] Sosarin Demar salutes.

[19:24] Justice Capalini salutes!

[19:24] loki Cramer: JUICE AND PIE PROVIDED BY THE LEFT EXIT please only take one cup and one slice

[19:24] Cheeso Szydlowska salutes all fancy and long winded description-like.

[19:24] Aelus Janus produces a sharp salute, his left arm postured parallel to his chest.

[19:24] You: You are dismissed. Good evening and Godspeed.

[19:24] Brandi Rowlands salutes!

[19:24] Intus Infinity presents a salute.

[19:25] Sekonda Huet: PIE :D

[19:25] Ryoaku Kraken: Okay, dear. That was fairly epic, I'll give you that.