Clicky

Aeriese Descenna

I need technical help

Hey guys, I'm having a pretty bad issue in second Life. I cannot modify clothing items and I'm having issues like grey pants I can't remove. I'm told that there's something from Linden labs I can download to fix what is apparently an issue with the NVIDIA drivers, but I haven't been able to find it yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I'll keep hunting

Hey guys, i amanged to find the fix for it. Thanks for trying ^.^

If anyone else has the same issue, here's a fix http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-7957

WORKAROUND: Disable (uncheck) Advanced->Rendering->Features->"Palettized Textures" in the advanced menu (ctrl + alt + 'D') and rebake your avatar (Ctrl + Alt + 'R'). You may need to re-wear your clothing that is misbehaving and rebake yet again if at first try it doesn't solve the issue. Note: It may take a little bit for the server to refresh your baked textures if there are lots of avatars around or the sim is laggy. Future versions of the viewer will have this fixed and not require these steps every time you log in. Also, some people are still experiencing related bugs even though they are doing the workaround, we've been able to reproduce this internally and the permanent fix that doesn't require the work-around seems to also address these remaining issues. If the workaround doesn't work, try switching to older drivers not affected by the bug (if you can).

thats the one, got the same issue.

If your pants wont fit right anymore (perma damaged) you need to change their length to really short that the abnormality vanishes, save, and make it to the old length again.

Anything before the 175 nvidia driver is unaffected. Anyone with the GTX 2x0 is screwed because the only supported drivers is the 180 series...