Clicky

Jayce Iredell

Ordo Screenshot Thread

Incoming more pictures!

This is a rendition of 2142 back in 2008, they attacked one of our earlier titan builds, this was one just prior to the roman themed spaceport.

Myself on the back of an ATV, damn do I have some balance skillz or what? Kristian was driving the thing, even while at top speed and making jumps I never fell off.

post-29-0-00190000-1312487532_thumb.jpg

for those of you that mention the 'lava sim' this is what I usually think of, Keno designed this based off a Warhammer 40,000 table top game set that GW had on their site. In the bottom corner on the right is where the spawn was, and you had two choices of advance, climb the ridge that zigzagged to the trenches, or master the collapsing bridge in the corner at the top. Of course that bridge had its own perils even if you passed it. If you want to see what I mean look up 'Alliance Navy Towel Run' on youtube, watch and learn, you will also get to see the wrath of Sera.

This is a picture of Kytec, back in the day he looked a bit funny, and I have a few pictures like this that I find humorous to gaze upon, I think its the enormous nerdy glasses.

This is for those of you that never experienced the Gunau Sodwind Era, it wa through Gunau's efforts with the then 'Navis Cohorts' which would lead to the creation of the original Alpha Squads. Even though he doe not seem very serious to most, when it comes to kicking ass and having fun doing it, he was the best, at least in my opinion.

Sera built these mechs for Antesignani, a squad which Sera was also a part of, at the time of their construction Sera had become a praetorian. People may think I am a bit of an ass or prideful for being so attached of Antesignani and Legio Offensio Levitas the legion of terra that spawned the squad, but when names like: Aelus Janus, Kytec Switchblade, Intus Infinity, SoulBinder Wolfstein, Sera Otoro. Xang Xiao, and so many others who went on to greatness within the group; it is hard not to be proud of that grouping of individuals.

Forgive me for tooting the Antesignani horn again, but here it is, taken when I was in Command of the Squad in the early months of 2009, photographed by Dascede Aluveaux.

This one is for Sera, back in the day if you had feetpaws, it was likely you were going to receive pictures like this from her.

This is a picture of me being not so serious, on the right is Ion Nirvana. former member of Astra. I do miss them, good person and very fun to be around.

Zrazor took this, on titan maybe a year or so ago? when we had a transitional build with the base in the corner, windlight settings and stuff made it look great. I have reached my limit for file uploads so this is the lat picture from me, anyone else wanting to add to this little gallery feel free, in fact I encourage it!

The mechs lined up in that picture were from the time of Gulliver Carpool's oversight of Antesignani, if I remember correctly. They are the aggressor model, and we were up there testing the flak and rocket rounds. The Venerator was a considerably larger model that looked more advanced. It was only given out to a select few. I was not one of them, but I believe Zerowinged and Kono Kestenbaum were. They were limited in deployment, but it was fun to stomp around and practice with them anyway.

Ahaha, I remember taking that picture for you. I had an ancient graphics card that couldn't even handle basic shaders. I was.. E-3? For the first time, anyway.

A year ago, we were already onto the skyscraper city build that Keno created, actually. And I liked the old desolate build, but it was no fun for attackers -- sort of like clay pigeon shooting, and once the line was broken through, there was no way to pull back. That was also before we'd had objectives.

Edited by Dascede Aluveaux

Actually, the Aggressor testing took place mostly under my oversight as CO of Antesignani, along with the Venerator, and what was going to be a third mech, the Secutor. The secutor would have been similar in function to our Aegis. I also prompted the development of the Onager and the Ballistae during that time...

And I also came out of the Legio Offensio Levitas, which Jayce neglects to mention.

Snapshot_018.png

Aelus as a furry :O back in the old base

Snapshot_016.png

During an ordo meeting, sitting next to aryte

Snapshot_013.png

Ribena trolling me:< and on the back u see a pic (aelus i think, not sure) wearing afrohair

Ordo_002.png

old pic of titan was messing with stuff

Crashcapsflag05-07-2009.png

crash capping a flag at the best army their sim ever (MBC), on the right is the old ordo hud just so u know

Snapshot_021.png

Trolling ribena as usual back in the day lmao, damn i miss that dude

This post may be a bit long. Here are some select screenshots I've saved, with commentary, oldest being being from 2008.

2008-12-20%2023-20-50-95.png

20DEC08: This was taken at a party set up by the now defunct Militant Collective (or was it Merczateers? Or the Alliance Navy? I can't remember) for SLMC relations. I'll do my best to name the individuals in the image from left to right: Tiridates Mikadze, Demo Radio, Hokusai Otasuka (sp), ?, Niiya Narayan, Aelus Janus, either Trevan Beaumont or Mikael Khalamov (those AN-joined-Ordo guys tended to look a lot a like, kinda like the Mercz Grunt), DamionStJames Webb, Fen Fouroux, Ruin Nefarious, Intus Infinity

2008-12-22%2021-20-01-86.png

22DEC08: Took this to demonstrate how to force all avatars as impostors in the "new" client. Notice one of the old Ordo HUDs on the right. I was Frumentarii Primus Externus (O-5) at the time-- Trinity Heckroth was one of my subordinates!

2008-12-31%2000-48-56-88.png

31DEC08: Anthony Lehane's Christmas tree adorned this wonderful ornament. This was in the Vae Victus in my office. Also notice one of the old Ordo HUDs on the far right.

2009-01-04%2023-59-36-90.png

04JAN09: Sly Axon constructed a rather nice building for the Titan Industries store in the sim Ratin. It was about to be returned as it sat like this for about a year, and Agares Tretiak would be tasked with building the next store. I felt bad for the work Sly put into it so took a screenshot.

2009-01-05%2000-01-31-13.png

05JAN09: A glamour screenshot, obviously~ This was inside Sly's building. Cyphre was one of my subordinates (though she'd never admit it!).

2009-05-31%2023-30-50-02.png

31MAY09: Some sort of meeting of which I forgot the purpose. There were so many. Nanao had me alt-cammed the entire meeting, it was rather creepy.

2009-07-08%2009-20-45-41.png

08JUL09: Standing in "my typical spot." From left to right: Joseph Hoxley, Intus Infinity, Justice Capalini

2009-07-10%2022-40-38-26.png

10JUL09: This was taken in the reactor core before it combusted at the end one of the final battles before the Militant Collective crumbled. Eat your heart out, Raideur.

2009-07-17%2023-42-15-98.png

17JUL09: Black Talon, a bunch of kids from the Teen Grid, decided to scare us. It was really scary. :<

2009-07-21%2021-10-02-30.png

21JUL09: Random furry #39729 to join the Ordo Imperialis typing to Philip Linden (I think it was Philip, at least). Notice the white "skirt" the Ordo Numerii is wearing. Nexii Malthus, Merczateer and developer of the SLMC-oriented Second Life viewer Vertical Life, decided to change the default alpha skirt to something else (or something like that). Everyone using that version of Vertical Life had to wear an alpha skirt overlay to get rid of it.

2009-08-01%2011-35-52-04.png

01AUG09: My spot again (in that reincarnation of the Titan sim build). From left to right: ShadowFang Blessed, Intus Infinity, Bob McKinley

2010-01-17%2023-05-43-60.png

17JAN10: Glamour shot of the sim build and locals. Scientific Waffuh is in the background, whether he likes it or not.

2010-01-23%2021-51-54-19.png

23JAN10: Against all odds (and rezzing of grenades under my feet by hewhoshallnotbementioned) I capped the flag.

2010-03-21%2000-38-47-89.png

21MAR10: Glamour shot of yours truly.

2010-05-18%2017-21-07-01.png

18MAY10: Arc Vyper and I.

well.. its decided. I seriously.. VERY seriosuly.. wish I could have seen that WH40k style Titan build.... like enough so that I'd even consider starting a petition to have someone rebuild that if I even considered the possibility that the petition stood a snowballs chance in hell of doing anything other than wasting my time.

I have tons of random old ordo snapshots and some some recent ones laying around:

First meeting when I joined Ordo:

SLordomeeting-1.png

Air combat at CATI, Bright yellow planes doesn't look too bright of an idea to use:

ordocatiaircraftcombat-1.png

Wolfe, Typhon, me, Zrazor and Agares looming over in the back as as usual.

dundun.png

Keno Desereck and Aelus playing violins

ordoorchestra.png

Agares trying to exterminate Keno inside the wall interior of schola class:

kenoagres.png

Keno let loose replicating bunnies that follow you, Heather wasn't happy:

bunnyattack.png

A Merczateer trolled Aryte's statue

SnapshotArytesunglasses_001.png

Dropship

dropship.png

CS Air combat and physlock

aircraftphyslockbullets.png

CS and their oxiclean stand snapshot

CSsOxiclean.png

Old Punisher mech

oldordomechs.png

Moonbase was crowded

Snapshot_005.png

raid briefing and aryte wearing armor I only seen him wear once

Snapshot_006.png

MPLC-9 Shots on CATIs base around Christmas, colors are in season.

Catimclpexplosions.png

Weird meet and greet

meetandgreet.png

lol

lol.png

Awesome pic I took somewhere in Vox Aeron's space based sim that had gravity packs that you float around with. SPAAACE

draspace.png

Medicing in Vox Aerons SIM

space-1.png

SIM build that was in Malleus for a while got scrapped though

Snapshotordooutpost_001.png

Some praetorian trial candidates from the first trials, keller is in here but his avatar didn't render right D:

Snapshottrial3_001.png

shortbus

ordoshortbus.png

Battle pogo raid

battlepogos.png

I have tons more on my SL that I'd have to export maybe I'll add them later.

Man, I remember the days of sitting up in the Slybucks in the sky and Dirk DaSilva running around on the ground in his Barony cape. Then the whole shizazz with Sarah Golem happened.

Aryte, I don't think if you remember or not, but one day I IM'd you quoting the ToS on distributing logs (trying to help) right after the Sarah/Fox/Areth incident.