Clicky

Deadmon

Assassins Creed: Revelations

Beat it. It was awesome, insanely little present day story progression and somewhat short but was fun.

I dont think you really get to know your comrades as well in AC:R as much as AC:B and the armor looks alot better (brutus armor in AC:B was ugly as shit lol, good effort but bad execution)

I got "master assassin armor" (tied for best armor in game, the 'best' is only best because it never needs repairs) before half way through the main story because I got all the towers unlocked and den mastered up.

The issue with that is I wanted the sword by getting all my recruits max level, but if you max your recruits out they make your dens unattackable and the minigame of "defend the den" you do against templars was really fun.

Got a good chunk of answers about 16, Altair, Ezio, and the general assassins creed lore / world.

At the very end once you sync up completely you wake up with Desmond and you are parked outside the great temple essentially. I believe hinting that the NEXT AC installment will be almost completely Desmond?

I mean, they say all the other temples fed info to this one, and that they had already exhausted 6/7 methods they tried to use to save the world. There isnt much reason to go back into the animus with the current information given from past games. In theory this is where the last method of saving the world will be stored.

Granted, the last method could be something like "find the sword of eden and cut apple slices for all the people in the world" or something that gives us a reason to go back into the animus, lol.

for the record there are like 68 pieces of Eden left, the sword has been wielded by many through the ages (most commonly known as Excalibur, but was also wielded by Ghengis Khan and others) and there are plenty of other ones that could come into play.

Though again, that would require a bloodline connection and theres no plausible way that everyone in Desmond's family were all the assassins through time and he didnt know it. So in order for this "you are the chosen one, Desmond" story to play out theres not much that can be done.

Edited by Disembodied Hand

So, my girl speaks Arabic. "Altair" pronounced wrong throughout the game, lol, means "The flyer," not "Eagle," as Ezio does. Sagher is eagle in Arabic.

With that aside, I LOVED THIS GAME. The experience was amazing. Not on the same level as Batman: Arkham City, but still pretty amazing. Like... It's my favorite AC game of the series.

*SPOILER*

Also, does anyone know the song in the apocalypse video at the end? With the woman holding the baby? I got the soundtrack with my purchase, but it wasn't included, much to my dismay.

not shorter if you include the desmond missions in the animus.

I was a little upset with the lack of side quests so smaller is pretty accurate. There was really only 1 faction mission per faction and most others were like "climb this tower, find the spot with eagle vision, parachute to spot"

Edited by Disembodied Hand

oh, good point. They are likely saving numbers for new bloodline characters, seeing as all since 2 were ezio.

Either way, I think were going to get alot of real world stuff in 3, seeing as brotherhood left it open for RL exploration at the very end

with the whole being parked at the great temple at the very end when desmond wakes up