Clicky

Deadmon

Assassins Creed: III

just released first trailer

The engine will support "thousand man battles" which I think they are suggesting you will be weaving in and out of major US revolutionary war battles (already knew you would be visiting many)

It looks like instead of rooftops, much of this will be jumping limbs of trees in wooded areas for at least parts of it. Rumours say about 1/3 will be countryside.

This is the last in the line of Desmond stories, its interesting that we go back in time at all since many believed it would be a modern plot.

As far as the ancestor character, all I know is you are a half-white half-american indian of the mohawk tribe and your villiage is slaughtered.

Dual weilding is going to be the preferred style for this guy, so thats a fresh change of pace.

Seasons apparently change in this version, meaning you will see different activity to the places you visit during different times

There is a new camera system that is supposed to snap to cool angles to make combat more interesting

First-Assassin-s-Creed-III-Screenshots-Leaked.jpg

something kinda cool, animals will be playing a fairly notable part in this game from rumored pets to hunting. The economics in this version is reworked, and its rumored you will be able to hunt and skin deer ect to sell as raw goods.

assassins-creed-iii-screenshots-4.jpg

Assassins-Creed-III-screenshots-01.jpg'

(This is the one spawning the pets rumor, with the dog next to the main character looking as if he is about to attack with him. Seems kinda a stretch to me)

America was founded by immigrants, they didnt have to turn him half native american to make it work.

And considering all assassins thus far have been living amongst their own nationality ect and still lived as outcasts this didnt have to force it either.

I dont really care either way, I think it looks like a good game and the story will only be really critique-able when its played. I just think the half native-american thing seems a little forced.

I can get that, but there were so many survivalists during those times. People living out in the middle of nowhere or hunting themselves ect.

The spiritual thing is an interesting idea, maybe itll play into how this character found the temples or whatever (obviously hes gotta have some roll in that, since its where we left off)

I don't have the Assassin Emblem tattooed on my wrist for nothin!

love this series! ;D I've devoted a good portion of digging deep into the lore of this game, as well as making connections to modern day stuff and "dark history" I can find that may share similarities to the stuff they show in this game.

^-^ Can't wait to get my hands on this one...though, I still have yet to play Brotherhood and Revelations.