Clicky

Sign in to follow this  
Rei Kuhr

Guild Wars 2

Guest Ruin Nefarious

Looks neat, but history and habit has taught me I'd play for a week and stop. Lol.

Looks neat, but history and habit has taught me I'd play for a week and stop. Lol.

Same and not a big fan of medieval fantasy... also NO MONK.. so not interested :p

Well with no subscription fees that's the beauty of the game: You don't feel obligated to play it.

Furthermore there's lots of game mechanics that allow for casual players like myself to jam with the hardcore: For example, level scaling. When you go into a zone your auto-leveled to the approprate range. A High level player could run around a starter area and still get experience as if he was running around a high level area. It's a great way to help out new players, addionally when you go into PVP, you are auto-leveled to 80 (max level). While you won't have all the skills and ablities as a true level 80, you will at least have close to the same HP and AC so you'll be able to stand up a bit.

On the note of PVP: While there are the standard Battlegrounds, the real fun is in the World Vs World fighting. This fighting is right out of Dark Age of Camelot where your fighting over massive castles, keeps and towers.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyMRoB8Xff8

The Ordo Imperialis Guild Wars 2 Guild is up and operational on the server Maguuma. Points of contact for this are myself and Atomsk. Ask one of us for an invite or a direction to someone who can invite you!

ea742royal-guard-outfit-590x331.jpg

Guild Wars 2 is now Free to start playing.

Aside from it already being free to play after purchasing access to it, you now no longer need to purchase the game to play it, however like all free to play models, there are some levels of access / restrictions for every grouping.

We are on Maguuma.

If you create a character or an account, let us know so we can get you into the guild.